Latest Review over 1 year ago

Kevin S.
07/27/2016 Category: Service
Kevin said the business was easy to deal with.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/29/2016

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we hope that you have many great adventures in your vanagon, Alan & Paul.

AY
Adrienne Y.
Volkswagen GTI
07/26/2016
Good service, professional
It was pretty easy & quick to get in to make an appointment. I was recommended to the shop by a friend with an older VW. The conversations i had on the phone with the company were for the most part good - in the beginning the person I was talking to was very patient with my questions, but by the last couple conversations he seemed a little annoyed to speak with me. The car was running great when it picked it up, I could notice a difference while driving it. Although the main reason why I brought my car into the shop had not changed, but no one could consistently replicate what I was experiencing. (There was a rev-ing in the engine while I was idling. The car still inconsistently does this.) The shop was able to accommodate me by leaving my car on the street so I could pick it up after business hours. My only complaint was that the spare key I lent the shop was in plain view in the car when I went to pick it up. Overall my experience was good.

Debbie P.
Vancouver, WA
BMW 328i
07/23/2016 Category: Service
Debbie said she was satisfied with the customer service she received from this business. They were helpful, quick and she really liked them.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/26/2016

Thanks Debbie we hope your BMW runs great for you, Alan & Paul.

V
Valued Customer
Porsche 911
07/22/2016
Welcoming, friendly and trustworthy
Great service and always an honest report
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/25/2016

Thanks for the review and have a great summer Alan & Paul.

Jeffrey B.
Red Lodge, MT
Porsche Cayman
07/22/2016 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the business treated him professionally and they took good care of him. He also said they did a really good job.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/25/2016

Thanks Jeffery we hope you enjoy the new porsche, Alan & Paul.

AJ
Alonda J.
Volkswagen Passat
07/22/2016 Category: Service
Alonda said she was the most happy with the business but she was told one price for her oil change and she had also gotten a diagnostic done on her vehicle. They had told her what the price was going to be but after the repairs were completed they had given her a whole different price than what they said it would be the first time.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/25/2016

Dear Alonda I am glad we could find your intermittent transmission shifting problem,we hope that the selling dealer will help on tranamission repairs. Best regards. Alan & Paul.

PK
Paul K.
Oregon City, OR
Porsche Cayman
07/20/2016 Category: Service
Paul said there were other issues with the vehicle, that should have been caught by the mechanic. He will be taking the vehicle back. He still had a good experience.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/22/2016

Thanks Paul for taking the time to review,we always strive to keep your vehicle in top condition for your driving pleasure. Alan.

TP
Tom P.
Porsche 911
07/19/2016
A&P
Always the best and fairest service for Porsche and Audi!
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/20/2016

Thanks Tom for the review we hope you have a great summer.

TG
Tamma G.
BMW 325xi
07/16/2016 Category: Service
Tamma said this business was very good, they were reliable, they did what she asked them to do, and they gave her good advice.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/20/2016

We really apreaciate you taking the time for the review and hope you have a great summer. Thanks.

KH
Kory H.
Vancouver, WA
Porsche Boxster
07/08/2016
Completely Satisfied
Alan was very good about explaining everything and answered all my questions in a manner that was understandable. I will definitely be going here for service in the future on my Porsche Boxster.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/11/2016

Good day Kory its our pleasure to serve you and thanks for the review.

DK
Damon K.
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Damon said the business was able to fix the problem with his vehicle and he appreciates the work they do.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/11/2016

Good day Damon thanks for the review we hope you vanagon treats you well this year.

Mark S.
Audi 100
07/04/2016
great service!
without a doubt the best place in Portland to take your Audi, Porsche or VW. Highly Recommended.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/08/2016

Thanks Mark for the review Paul and I  really apreaciate it.

Colette M.
Hood River, OR
07/02/2016
VW Westfalia oCamper Van
I have had my VW bus for 18 years.....I wouldn't take my bus anywhere but to these folks, they are the best....I don't think there isn't anything they can't fix. Their prices are fair and their work stands the test of time.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/08/2016

Thanks Colette for the review we hope you have a great summer and a good year.

Dale G.
Happy Valley, OR
BMW 328i
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Dale said as far as the work he asked this business to do, they did a wonderful job providing service. However, he asked them to check all of the fluids. He just found out his coolant is low, so they obviously did not check that.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/08/2016

Sorry about the coolant, we always strive to provide the best service thanks for letting me know, we hope you have a great summer.

Christian H.
Happy Valley, OR
Volkswagen Jetta
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Christian said the service from the business was quick and affordable.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 07/08/2016

We thank you for the review Christian it really means a lot to us.

GR
Ginger R.
Silverton, OR
Volkswagen EuroVan
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Ginger said this business did everything she needed them to do.

CT
Chris T.
Stellar Service
A & P Specialties is an honest, reliable, and stellar outfit!
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 06/27/2016

Good day Chris its a pleasure to work with someone like yourself we will always be here for you, hope your summer is awsome.

Steve B.
06/25/2016
Got me thru a difficult project on time and on budget
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 06/27/2016

Thanks Steve its our pleasure to assist you on your van.

NK
Noel K.
Mcminnville, OR
Audi A6 first check
Always nice walking into a place with someone like Paul there to greet you, very well taken care of! The staff is outstanding on taking care of the vehicles as well. Are Audi is in good hands!!!
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 06/27/2016

Hi Noel your satisfaction is our goal, Thanks and have a great summer.

Brian M.
06/25/2016
Honest, fair priced, accommodating.
This is an old school place with new school technology. Fair priced and thorough.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 06/27/2016

Good day Brian thanks for taking the time to review it really means a lot to us, Thanks.