Latest Review over 1 year ago

Happy Valley, OR
Audi Q7
05/08/2016
Friendly and Service
I recently moved to the Portland area and needed service on my Audi Q7. I found A and P Specialties after researching on Google and Yelp. All comments were very positive, so I took a chance. I called and was pleasantly surprised by the friendly voice of Paul on the phone. I was able to schedule my appointment quickly over the phone for the next day. I have taken my car in twice so far and been very pleased with the service and the cost. They were even able to process a service claim through my extended warranty. I would definitely recommend taking any German car needing any service to A and P Specialties.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 05/09/2016

Thanks Cindy we will always do our best to enhance your driving experience and thanks for the great review. Alan and Paul.

BG
Brent G.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/30/2016
Jetta / electronics & warning light diagnosis
Great service and friendly attitude. Straightforward diagnostic and clear communication
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 05/02/2016

Thanks Brent we cant thank you enough we hope your summer goes well.

Bill B.
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/30/2016
Knowledgeable and Friendly
A friend recommended A&P when it came time for a pre-purchase inspection, and I'm happy we took his suggestion. They gave the car a thorough examination and now that we've purchased it, they recently completed the 80K service and addressed the few minor issues needing attention. Alan, Paul, and Zeb have been great to work with. Looking forward to a long and satisfying relationship here.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 05/02/2016

Good day Bill thanks for the review it means a lot to us we will be here for you whenever you need us, thanks Alan & Paul

TW
Travis W.
Volkswagen EuroVan
04/28/2016
Brakes and shocks for my Eurovan
I had a great experience having work done at A&P this week. Service was excellent and on time. Paul was helpful and very informative.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 05/02/2016

Many thanks Travis thank you for taking the time to review, your business is greatly appreaciated. Alan & Paul

Randy S.
Beavercreek, OR
04/28/2016 Category: Service
Randy said this business gives first rate service, their price is reasonable, and the employees are honest.
Alan B. from A And P Specialties responded on 05/02/2016

Thank you Randy we really are thankful for your long term relationship with us, and your review is very much appreaciated, Thanks Alan & Paul.