Michael W.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was good.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you Michael for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

Sam S.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/03/2019
Such honest brokers and really fair
I have always felt they are truly honest mechanics that tell it you straight with their prices reasonable and fair. I’d recommend them to anyone looking to get great value from a service shop that cares about the long term health and maintenance of your vehicle.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/06/2019

Thank You Sam for your Wonderful Review and Recommendation!
We are pleased to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our service. We do care about helping customers like you to maintain their vehicles and we won't try to sell you work you do not need. We Appreciate Your Business, Thank You!

VG
Vickie / Philip G.
Arnold, MD
Saturn Sky
05/01/2019
The A. Arundel Auto Team Tackles Tough Problems!!!
The A. Arundel Auto team continues to set the standard for honest service and quick resolutions! They rapidly located an oil leak that was creating strange smells near my engine, located a factory OEM part and expedited shipment for a very reasonable fee, and located a hard-to-find locking lug nut key required to remove one of my tires. There is no problem they can't solve! Highly recommended for all levels of service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you Vickie and Philip! We try hard to tackle the tough problems. We are glad that we were able to tackle yours. We are happy to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank you!

Lee S.
Toyota Matrix
04/30/2019
Possible car purchase
Always the best service and advice. Thank you!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Lee! We hope we helped you make a decision about buying the car. We Appreciate Your Business!

PO
Pat O.
Chevrolet S-10
04/29/2019
Service review
You all did a great job.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Pat! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Hope you like your New Tires. We Appreciate Your Business!

04/27/2019
Quick, affordable, professional.
Always easy to work with.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/27/2019

Thank you Robert for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are always Pleased to hear that our customers are still satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

SD
Sandy D.
04/23/2019
I trust this place!
I have been taking my vehicles to A.Arundel Auto Service for a few years now, and I can truly say that I trust these guys. I have been living in Annapolis for nearly 20 years, and I wish I had found this place sooner. They are fast, friendly, and always take the time to explain their diagnosis to me. Annapolis is an expensive place, but I feel like the pricing is very fair for this area. They never try to "tack on" extra work that isn't needed, but they are thorough enough in their evaluations that they have definitely identified problems on my vehicle that I wasn't aware of, before they became bigger problems. I have referred multiple friends to these guys, and they have all told me they are also very satisfied.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you Sandy for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review! We are very pleased to hear how satisfied you are with our service. It says a lot to us that you have referred friends to us. We Appreciate your Business! Thank You!

VC
Vince / Caroline C.
GMC Yukon
04/22/2019
Great service, thanks Ed
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Vince! Always glad that you choose Us for your service. We Appreciate your business!

Chris B.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that the place has good customer service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Chris for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place did good work and had good customer service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you Robert for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your business!

TG
Tracy G.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said they are always friendly and honest. They always a good job and they are great people. They got her in when she had an emergency and they finished before the time she had expected.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Tracy for your review and recommendation. We are always happy to help our customers with emergency repairs. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with out Service. We Appreciate Your Business!

Lee S.
Nissan Versa
04/01/2019
Thank You!
A. Arundel is the best car care around. The service and the staff can't be beaten. I have total confidence that my car is well taken care of at the right price.

Lee
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/02/2019

Wow! What can we say but Thank You! It is unusual that we have a customer write a review Thanking Us! We are very pleased to hear that you are Satisfied with our Service. We are thrilled that you have total confidence in us - It means a lot! We Appreciate Your Business!

Stacey C.
03/26/2019
Honest Quality Work!!
We will never go to a different auto service center!! The service is quality and they never do more than is needed. Friendly and Professional!!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/28/2019

Stacey, Thank you for such a wonderful review and recommendation. We are very happy to hear that you were Satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business, Thank You!

03/10/2019
They fix it.
I’ve been lucky to have good mechanics. These guys have been the best. They make sure you’re taken care of and they fix the problem.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/11/2019

Robert, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are always happy to hear that our customers are still satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your business!
Thank You!

Jane T.
Pontiac Aztek
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Jane said they were good.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/28/2019

Jane, Thank you for the review and recommendation! You have been a customer a very long time and we are happy to hear that you are still satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your business!