ED
Elliot D.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/07/2019
Runs like new again!
Brought my 1998 Corvette in for belt change. Was told pulleys and spacers were loose and needed to be replaced.

The AC works like it was new now.
No more noises under the hood.

Thanks, Guys
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 06/07/2019

Thanks Elliot for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. This is the kind of review we love to hear - A customer Happy with the repairs we did. We are glad you like the way your AC Works and No Noises under your Hood. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank You!

KC
Keith C.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Keith said this business did really good for him.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you Keith for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

RL
Robert / Kellie L.
05/26/2019
great job yet again as usual
Major breakdown with locked up right front brake. Needed new rotors and pads. These wizards had the job done perfectly the same day that the brake locked up. Yet again saved my bacon.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/27/2019

Robert and Kellie, Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. We are glad that we were able to get you in and out the same day. We hate for our customers to breakdown as much as they hate to breakdown. We Appreciate your Business!
Thank You!

Mike / Mary M.
Jeep Liberty
05/20/2019
120,000 mile tune up
As always great timely service. My Jeep definitely runs much better.

Just one problem is that I thought other things would be checked out and come to find out the AC is not working. Will be dropping off to service again.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/21/2019

Mike & Mary, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the Service that we did. We are sorry to hear that your AC is not working. We have to admit that unless the customer complains about the AC not working, its not something we routinely check; unless we hear an AC Compressor making noise indicating its going bad. Please drop it back off at your convenience and we will give you 10% off the Service. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank You!

John L.
Pasadena, MD
Ford Police Interceptor
05/10/2019
Outstanding Service and Workmanship
I had a pretty major repair done - a timing chain on an F-150 truck. The entire front of the motor had to be removed and they performed the job flawlessly! The truck was ready in 2 days and I returned for brakes that were very low. Again, I couldn't be happier. The trust and respect I have for the owner and the mechanics is beyond the best in the region. I drive 45 mins to get service there and will keep coming back. Thanks to the entire staff! - jl -
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/13/2019

John, We can't tell you how much it means to us that you are Satisfied with our Service. We are pleased to hear that you trust us with your vehicle. Thank you for continuing to drive 45 minutes to have your Service done here. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank you!!

Jimmie C.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Jimmie said he likes the staff.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Jimmie for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! We Appreciate Your Business!

Michael W.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was good.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you Michael for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

Sam S.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/03/2019
Such honest brokers and really fair
I have always felt they are truly honest mechanics that tell it you straight with their prices reasonable and fair. I’d recommend them to anyone looking to get great value from a service shop that cares about the long term health and maintenance of your vehicle.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/06/2019

Thank You Sam for your Wonderful Review and Recommendation!
We are pleased to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our service. We do care about helping customers like you to maintain their vehicles and we won't try to sell you work you do not need. We Appreciate Your Business, Thank You!

VG
Vickie / Philip G.
Arnold, MD
Saturn Sky
05/01/2019
The A. Arundel Auto Team Tackles Tough Problems!!!
The A. Arundel Auto team continues to set the standard for honest service and quick resolutions! They rapidly located an oil leak that was creating strange smells near my engine, located a factory OEM part and expedited shipment for a very reasonable fee, and located a hard-to-find locking lug nut key required to remove one of my tires. There is no problem they can't solve! Highly recommended for all levels of service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you Vickie and Philip! We try hard to tackle the tough problems. We are glad that we were able to tackle yours. We are happy to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank you!

Lee S.
Toyota Matrix
04/30/2019
Possible car purchase
Always the best service and advice. Thank you!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Lee! We hope we helped you make a decision about buying the car. We Appreciate Your Business!

PO
Pat O.
Chevrolet S-10
04/29/2019
Service review
You all did a great job.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Pat! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Hope you like your New Tires. We Appreciate Your Business!

RD
Robert D.
04/27/2019
Quick, affordable, professional.
Always easy to work with.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/27/2019

Thank you Robert for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are always Pleased to hear that our customers are still satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

SD
Sandy D.
04/23/2019
I trust this place!
I have been taking my vehicles to A.Arundel Auto Service for a few years now, and I can truly say that I trust these guys. I have been living in Annapolis for nearly 20 years, and I wish I had found this place sooner. They are fast, friendly, and always take the time to explain their diagnosis to me. Annapolis is an expensive place, but I feel like the pricing is very fair for this area. They never try to "tack on" extra work that isn't needed, but they are thorough enough in their evaluations that they have definitely identified problems on my vehicle that I wasn't aware of, before they became bigger problems. I have referred multiple friends to these guys, and they have all told me they are also very satisfied.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you Sandy for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review! We are very pleased to hear how satisfied you are with our service. It says a lot to us that you have referred friends to us. We Appreciate your Business! Thank You!

VC
Vince / Caroline C.
GMC Yukon
04/22/2019
Great service, thanks Ed
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Vince! Always glad that you choose Us for your service. We Appreciate your business!

Chris B.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Chris said that the place has good customer service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Chris for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!