Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jason P.
05/04/2020
Excellent Shop
I have had 2 Ford trucks serviced here and I always get great service. They are honest and prompt in getting the job done. Knowledgeable staff and isn’t looking to rip anyone off. If you need your vehicle worked on this is the place to bring it.

TA
Travis A.
05/01/2020
Great service And friendly personnel
helped me figure out the problem with my truck and didn't charge me a arm and a leg haha but I would definitely recommend my friends and family here thanks guys

Mahalakis P.
04/30/2020
Friendliness.Profenalism.
My Name is Peter Mehalakis
I have a Ford S/D 6.0 L.
My first visit to the shop I was impressed, On time fixed and was no surprises with the the total money what I was quoted that was the price.
Cal the owner and Mat were very professional and honest.

Josh B.
03/21/2020
Great honest service
I had a great experience. I really like the approach they take with their customers. They gave honest feedback on what I needed to do.

AC
Andrew C.
Bakersfield, CA
02/27/2020
Good place
Matt was a really nice guy always kept me up to date on my truck highly recommend this place

DO
Darren O.
02/17/2020
Great and Helpful
They were very helpful. They explained what was needed and gave me suggestions for future upgrades. The did great quality work and they are very knowledgeable.

LC
Loren C.
Millersport, OH
01/30/2020
Fast freindly and professional aervice
While traveling through Sacramento area. Lost number 8 injector on my truck. These guys squeeze me into their schedule got me back up and running and on the road and even took care of a couple other small items that were potentially leading to larger items. Honest pricing

SO
Steve O.
01/18/2020
They know their stuff!!!
Matt and his crew are real the deal...patient, confident and very professional. They earned my business for the future. Thanks Matt

Shawn H.
Ram 3500
01/10/2020
Excellent Job
Matt went the extra mile contacting me, quoting, and explaining what my Dodge Ram diesel truck needed. The repair was excellent and performed in a timely manner. The shop is very clean. I have found my new mechanic. I will be back. Highly recommend.

AR
Adam R.
01/03/2020
7.3 Diesel work
Excelent job diagnosing and fixing my crank no start on my 2000 f250. Thanks Adamson Auto and Diesel!

Jared G.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/13/2019
Great Service and Friendly Staff
I moved from Louisiana to California and when I arrived to CA had a fluid leak that appeared to be coming from the rear differential. Adamson Auto was able to determine that my transmission was not leaking and that I may have hit something on the freeway. I’ve been to other shops in the past that may have replaced all the seals anyway to create work. I appreciate an honest mechanic shop and this is definitely one of them. Highly recommended!

GM
Greg M.
Jeep Liberty
12/09/2019
Best experience ever
I brought my daughter's car in for an AC compressor repair and not only did they get me in the same day, they fixed it in the same day. It was the most professional and friendliest service I've ever had. Thank you Adamson!

GB
Greg B.
11/27/2019
Customer service is good
The company got my Truck in right away figured out the problem and got me back in my truck I'm a licensed contractor so that's really important to me

DN
Dennis N.
Loomis, CA
10/09/2019
Adamson personnel are always thoughtful and informative. My oil change included their standard excellent concern for detail and recommendations for future repairs when time and money allow. They never pressure a sale but rather leave me with the feeling they have my best interest at heart.

SD
Scott D.
Loomis, CA
09/09/2019
Fantastic customer service!!!
this is my go to Diesel shop now!..great service with a smile.