Joshua C.
Roseville, CA
Ram Pickup
05/27/2021
Fantastic
I had the best customer service with them. They helped me with every problem my truck had and did it faster than I expected. Very nice and would go back to them!

CF
Curt F.
Rocklin, CA
Ford Excursion
05/25/2021
Realy nice people smart took time to help me
I went in therea older gentleman that help me very knowledgeable asked him about the camshaft sensor actually to time to show me how to change it and where it was located helped me with a lot of my questions and concerns

GC
Guadlupe C.
05/17/2021
Great shop
Took my truck to three shops that couldn’t figure out what was wrong with my truck and they got my truck up and running again.

Arwaade M.
Lincoln, CA
05/10/2021
Amazing staff
I am in love with not only their work, but the workers themselves as well! They’re the most honest and trusting people I have met so far. I will go again!

DJ
Dennis J.
05/06/2021
Lots of work
I only allow a shop, preferably, a respectful professional shop to work on my diesel duramax 6.6.
I was in need of several preventive maintenance items to be repaired. I found Adamson’s on a review search. I was particularly impressed by the words “honest”; “Dealership Quality”. My major issue was my power steering. I decided to get a new pump w/hoses installed since the vehicle was 17 years old and a “whining” sound tip off. I also had break flush service, rear diff flush and wiper fluid hose leak repaired. I was very happy and impressed with the quality of mechanics and shops management team.
I highly recommended Adamsons’s Diesel.

GS
Gafoa S.
Orangevale, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
05/04/2021
Friendly
The front office people were very friendly and professional. Matt kept me updated on the status of my truck. They made me feel welcome, like a family does.

WP
William P.
Rocklin, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/30/2021
Repairs
Excellent service and extremely dependable.

Jack G.
Granite Bay, CA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/30/2021
2015 F-250 with engine error code problem
Listened to my problem and what I had checked out, said what they would check out, and after done reviewed what they did all within time and cost promised.

JU
Jedd U.
Jeep Compass
04/01/2021
Good customer service
Matt, Shelby and the team has taken my three vehicles and repaired them quickly! Always working with a smile!! Customer service Incan get behind!

Ryan S.
03/26/2021
Friendly people, great service, and even better Advice
Went in for an alignment because normal shops can’t align a lifted truck. Told me exactly what was wrong which I figured there was going to be the truck is 19. Asked them if a T linkage swap and a steering box would do the trick and they told me which brands to stay away from and which brands to trust. Most certainly coming back again and again

BA
Brian A.
Ram 3500
03/24/2021
Brian A
Had an oil leak from the timing cover on my 2017 Ram 3500 on a recommendation I went to Adamson Diesel .I talked to Matt at Adamson and he told me it is a very extensive job after a few days the repair was done .During the time the truck was in the shop Matt would keep in touch to let me know what it is going on and also Shelby would call I really appreciate the communication .The mechanic Zack did a great job I will be going back in the future when I need any work done ..Thanks again Adamson.

Mark D.
Ram 3500
02/04/2021
Quick turn around time. Quality service. Great price.
I had a major oil leak on my ram 3500 which I depend on for work. They had it for half a day . Not only did they fix my oil leak they adjusted the valve lash. I couldn’t be happier .

Jon D.
Loomis, CA
Ram 2500
01/16/2021
Honest Business
I was referred by a business partner. They knew I was looking for a good diesel repair shop that didn't try to put the screws to me. They are busy, but they squeezed me in. They took care of my truck and I had no surprises.

GH
Gerrold H.
Roseville, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/17/2020
Good service, as expected!
Was told 1 day for repair and a cost. Repair was as quoted and in the time expected. Perfect.

Steve S.