JU
Jedd U.
Jeep Compass
04/01/2021
Good customer service
Matt, Shelby and the team has taken my three vehicles and repaired them quickly! Always working with a smile!! Customer service Incan get behind!

Ryan S.
03/26/2021
Friendly people, great service, and even better Advice
Went in for an alignment because normal shops can’t align a lifted truck. Told me exactly what was wrong which I figured there was going to be the truck is 19. Asked them if a T linkage swap and a steering box would do the trick and they told me which brands to stay away from and which brands to trust. Most certainly coming back again and again

BA
Brian A.
Ram 3500
03/24/2021
Brian A
Had an oil leak from the timing cover on my 2017 Ram 3500 on a recommendation I went to Adamson Diesel .I talked to Matt at Adamson and he told me it is a very extensive job after a few days the repair was done .During the time the truck was in the shop Matt would keep in touch to let me know what it is going on and also Shelby would call I really appreciate the communication .The mechanic Zack did a great job I will be going back in the future when I need any work done ..Thanks again Adamson.

Mark D.
Ram 3500
02/04/2021
Quick turn around time. Quality service. Great price.
I had a major oil leak on my ram 3500 which I depend on for work. They had it for half a day . Not only did they fix my oil leak they adjusted the valve lash. I couldn’t be happier .

Jon D.
Loomis, CA
Ram 2500
01/16/2021
Honest Business
I was referred by a business partner. They knew I was looking for a good diesel repair shop that didn't try to put the screws to me. They are busy, but they squeezed me in. They took care of my truck and I had no surprises.

GH
Gerrold H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/17/2020
Good service, as expected!
Was told 1 day for repair and a cost. Repair was as quoted and in the time expected. Perfect.

Steve S.

Bill D.
Lincoln, CA
Ford C-Max Energi
11/25/2020
The excellent rating is due to how Matt provides customer service.
I went in for what I thought would be a typical alignment. I was experiencing a pull to the left on my Ford C-Max. Matt said before we begin, please allow us the time to investigate the cause of the pull. In so doing, he concluded that the problem may be tires not alignment. So I went back to the tire people and sure enough, two tires were out of round.
This is just plain good and honest service work.
Good job you guys.

Bill

Joe S.
11/17/2020
Very thorough and great Comunication
Great service and attention to detail

Mark M.
Ram 1500 Classic
11/11/2020
Courteous, very informative, professional
I need to put airbags on my 2020 Ram 1500. Matt and Cal did extensive research to get the proper bags for my truck. They were very professional, kept me informed on arrival of my product. The work they did was very clean and in a timely fashion I do recommend them to everybody!!!!!!!!!!

RV
Rick V.
Granite Bay, CA
10/20/2020
Great service. Good comunication on check eng. Light. 5 stars..
Thank you Matt for all you do.. you guys are the best...

Sterling S.
10/09/2020
Honest and Affordable Diesel Work!
Very happy with the service provided for our F-250. We were quoted a repair price of $2500 from another shop and Adamson completed the repair for less than 1/2 of that. They were very good with providing us an estimate of repairs and parts needed and a timely repair of those services and they kept us informed along the way of any changes. They have earned our business going forward.

NH
Nikki H.
Lincoln, CA
GMC Pickup
10/05/2020
Honest and very knowledgeable!
Thank goodness I was referred to this amazing auto shop! They know their stuff and you know you are being taken care of....not taken advantage of! Thank you Adamson!!

JoAnn S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/12/2020
Professional and reputable shop.
Matt is great to work with. He explained repair in detail and work was performed quicker than they said. Highly recommend this shop.

Sean M.
09/12/2020
Honest work
Just bought a used truck & took it to Adamson. The guys at Adamson listened to what I thought was wrong with it, diagnosed the actual problem, & fixed it as promised. Other issues came up during the course of regular work, but the way they handled & explained it made me feel comfortable with the extra work that needed to be done. I appreciate their knowledge & expertise, as well as their candor, & professionalism.