DF
Donna F.
Chevrolet Classic
12/09/2020
Friendly, understanding to your situation , pics was duable.
Price is everything when raising a teenager, and showing him there are businesses who care about meeting people repair needs st affordable price. I was so pleased I could get in right away and job done that day. Being the driver and teaching my grandson to drive this car is all i have . I am grateful for the work done and honest work.

Sarah S.
Oldsmobile Alero
12/03/2020
Amazing and fast service
Needed an inspection and had to get my catalytic converter replaced for my old 2001 car.

Service was very smooth and fast, and the mechanic was clear and straight to the point. (Did not try to upsell anything to me—like most of the other car shops I’ve been to). Literally took less than 2 days.

Was able to use a couple gift cards I had, and he even took off $50 as a holiday special, for the December month!

Super happy with the outcome and I’ll definitely be coming back if anything else comes up with my old car. :)

Raechal B.
Vancouver, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/24/2020
Always a great experience taking my car in :)
I've trusted my cars to the fellas at ACD for the last 8 years! First my 98 Accord, now my '13 VW Sportswagen. Friendly folks always willing to explain in detail what's going on with the car and the repair process. Got it back running much better than I left it. I'd be hard pressed to take my vehicles anywhere else.

Rene C.
Reedsport, OR
Nissan Xterra
11/10/2020
Nice work
Great Job done Quickly

11/04/2020
Easy to talk to.
Friendly and easy to talk too.

SN
staeve n.
Dodge Dakota
10/29/2020
Customer service and low rates
Great service low rates all around great customer service

TP
Tatiana p.
Jeep Patriot
10/22/2020
Best Mechanic Around
Most visits to the mechanic shop can be a headache. However at Car Doctor I had a great experience! I received a full car inspection and was told what I needed for my car to be fixed with no extras or gimics. I felt welcomed right away from the owner Rich who did my electric inspection right before closing and didn’t charge me just told me to come back to finish the rest of the Inspection the next day. Also to Eric who was very communicative and helped with the rest of the details needed to be done to the car. Good service and good pricing! Over all I would come back again and definitely refer this company to any friends needing to fix their vehicle.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 11/04/2020

DA
Dan A.
09/28/2020
Professional & upfront.
Hands down the best. They stand by there work. Friendly & knowledgeable. Top notch!
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 11/04/2020

Thanks Dan

Dustin C.
Jeep Patriot
09/05/2020
Honest and reliable
I’ve gone to Rich a few times now, and I absolutely trust his judgment and that he won’t try to suggest things you don’t need for your car or take advantage of someone’s lack of knowledge. And his prices are affordable. He is my go-to for anything my car might need.

S
sHANE
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
08/28/2020
People, Service, follow-up
Thank you guys for helping with the car and taking of the issue. I would recommend these guys to anyone and for my future issue with cars.

CF
Charlotte F.
08/27/2020
As Rich advertises Affordable Car Care
Rich is a straight up guy. He helped me address all my concerns. Even on the way home, my car was performing better.

Jeep Liberty
08/25/2020
Communication is key
Rich and his team communicated exactly what needed to be done and informed me prior to performing anything. I felt completely comfortable and satisfied with bringing my car to Affordable Car Dr and happy with the results and I will continue to bring my vehicles there in the future.

Dena M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/18/2020
2003 VW BEETLE BUG Slow coolant leak
Erik? Erick? Eric? I don't know the correct spelling of his name? I've taken my car in twice, and both times he has been excellent, professional, and an awesome guy to deal with. He's upfront and honest looking out for my best interest. I felt well taken care of and more than pleased with the service I've received each time. Without a doubt he's my go to mechanic.

LR
Lacy r.
Oregon City, OR
08/14/2020
Honest and reliable
Needed my front brakes replaced and unfortunately found that there was a problem with my back brakes as well. Rich and his team clearly explained the situation to me and gave me a discount for being a return customer!
As everyone knows it is not easy to find a trustworthy mechanic but the affordable car doctor is someone that you can trust!

Vancouver, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
08/12/2020
Great work, quick turnaround
Richard and the crew had the same inclination that I had about my car. Got it fixed same day. Couldn't be happier. Thanks guys!