Vancouver, WA
Ford Transit Connect
04/24/2020
very good services
Very good service. quickly and on time.
I highly recommend.

VR
Vicki R.
04/22/2020
Honesty, Integrity, So Impressive!
My husband needed a car repair during the COVID-19 quarantine. This guy is like 3 minutes from our home. Such a nice guy, has a very inspirational life story, brutally honest with us about it and about the car. I was so impressed I had to write a review. We just found our new car guy! :)

Tim S.
02/22/2020
Professional, Customer Friendly, Skilled AAA+ service
I have used Affordable Car Doctor several times in the last three years. Each time my expectations were exceeded… By their extremely skilled and professional service.

Richard and his crew have replaced the transmission on one car, and did a total engine swap on my other car.

Each time the service was Swift, extremely customer friendly,… Richard worked to give me back my vehicle each time in the fastest method possible.

The part I like best about Affordable Car Doctor is they work with you to figure out exactly what meets your needs, and then get the job done.

No hassle, no extra issues, they put the customer FIRST, through the entire process, start to finish.
From expert diagnosis to quality parts and service, I can’t say enough about Affordable Car Doctor.

I highly recommend them for all your car service and automotive needs !!

TF
Tim F.
02/17/2020
Rich and crew are a reliable and trustworthy bunch
I take all of our cars to Richard and his crew for repairs, oil changes, and inspections. They are honest and always charge fair rates so that I don't have double check anything or get a quote someplace else. They're upfront about their turnaround time and it's always been a short wait for me.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 02/25/2020

This place is the best

RP
Richard P.
02/14/2020
Richie and his guys will take care of you from start to finish no questions asked they take the time and do the job right

AW
Anthony W.
02/12/2020
Affordable Car Doctor did an excellent job getting my vehicle fixed up in a very reasonable time with a very reasonable price. I am extremely happy with my last visit and will definitely be going back for my vehicles next visit.
I felt an overall confidence in the mechanics and there advice when digging into the issues of my vehicle. Now my truck is running fabulous and I am extremely happy I went to affordable car doctor for my service.

GS
Greg S.
02/05/2020
2004 Tahoe repair.
Excellent job on my Tahoe. I dropped it off and expected to leave it overnight, Rich texted me a few hours later and said it's ready to go. Great customer service and repair!

AT
Alez T.
Corbett, OR
Kia Sorento
01/28/2020
Wheel bearing hub
Good price and on time for my first time here ,
They did a great job my suv I was in and out same day thank you
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 02/04/2020

JI
Jill I.
01/20/2020
Long time customer
I’ve been a happy customer for about a decade now. Rich and Eric are trustworthy mechanics good to have in your corner. They are upfront & get the job done affordably as possible.

BA
Brandon A.
Damascus, OR
01/10/2020
Rich goes out of his way to make his customers feel respected and welcome .
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you, thank you for what u do to make the world a beter place helping people,

KH
Kevin H.
12/17/2019
Outstanding, straightforward and honest
After being referred by a friend to Affordable I have always found their work, communication, and cost stellar. Rich and Eric are spot on with every aspect of their work and the quality they provide. Thanks for the job well done!
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 12/19/2019

John C.
Land Rover LR3
12/16/2019
Very friendly, honest and knowledgeable
Very friendly,courtesy and straight forward. Right up front he told us that he was a small shop and it might take a few days. We had it back on the day promised. We found our new mechanic!
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 12/19/2019

THANK YOU ENJOY THE HOLIDAY SEASON WITH FAMILY, rICH

Robert R.
11/13/2019
Fast easy friendly, very pleased.

Dena M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/31/2019
Explained everything clearly
Erik was polite and extremely knowledgeable. Called me to explain what was necessary and why. I've been in Portland for about 18 months and have been concerned about finding a good mechanic. No worries now. Thanks, Eric
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 11/04/2019