Steve C.
Ford Escort
11/18/2014
Friendliness, straight talk, and good service.
At Car Doctor I have confidence that my car will get what it needs, and that I'll get pertinent information about what those needs are. Professional service.

EG
Elizabeth G.
11/10/2014
The mechanic doing my servicing
The owner needs to get things straight as far as scheduling. He really made it difficult for me: forgot to tell me the shop had moved, so I was 15 minutes late, and scheduled somebody else at the same time as me, she got served first cuz she knew they had moved and was there on time but did not need to be at work until and hour and a half after me!!! She helped calm me down, what could I do? I needed the service and was there!! I paid extra for parking that day cuz i got to work so late I missed the early bird special!! The mechanic was awesome, felt bad did his best got me out of there as quickly as possible. I lived!! :)

Jeff P.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/09/2014
Friendly and professional service.
Richard and erik were both very friendly and efficient. I will definitely take my vw jetta back for future repairs.

Sandi W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/31/2014 Category: Service
Sandi said they do a good job.

JV
Jim V.
Nissan Pickup
10/27/2014 Category: Service
Jim said he had to take the vehicle back because he had no brakes.

CF
Charlene F.
Mazda Protege5
10/20/2014
2003 Protégé 5 says "Ahhhhhh"
My trusty Mazda seems to have avoided any engine damage from its clogged radiator. (How does that even happen? It's a closed system!) After replacing it with a new one including thermostat, cap and system flush, the car now runs cooler than it did before the repairs. Rich also replaced all the fluids and changed the oil for me since the car was almost at the 48K recommended service mileage. He is obviously knowledgeable and assumes his customer is savvy; he offers clear explanations if you're not. I felt comfortable asking him all the questions I wanted and he spent the time to answer without rushing.

VD
Vicky D.
Volkswagen Golf
09/30/2014 Category: Service
Vicky said this business is convenient and she does not feel like she is being taken advantage of when she goes there.

Brittany B.
09/27/2014 Category: Service
Brittany said that they were helpful, informative and honest.

WG
WES G.
09/25/2014
Friendly, Honest, Affordable!!
Have always had a great working relationship with Rich. He has treated my wife and I in the best possible way over the past several years. It is a wonderful feeling to know you can trust your mechanic!

Curt B.
Oregon
Dodge Cab
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Curt said they were honest, prompt, thorough and very professional.

GK
Gwen K.
Toyota Pickup
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Gwen said she trusts this business and they do a good job.

HG
Henri G.
Honda Accord
09/16/2014
Title of the business says it all: "Affordable Car Doctor"
Great mechanic. Inexpensive and reliable.

WO
Walter O.
BMW 540i
08/28/2014 Category: Service
Walter said this facility is quick and thorough. He gets the vehicle fixed and it is affordable.

Mark W.
08/26/2014 Category: Service
Mark said Rich is always good to work with. He explained everything. He did what he said he was going to do.

GL
Golda L.
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Golda said that this business works fast and they are appropriately priced.

VF
Victor F.
Beaverton, OR
Mercury Mountaineer
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Victor said this business is very good. He has known Richard for a long time and considers him like family.

TD
Tom D.
Buick LeSabre
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Tom said this is an honest business and they are great guys. They do great work for a great price. He looks forward to doing business with them in the future.

DAVID L.
Fairview, OR
08/05/2014
attention to detail going away, what happened to it?
just got in from Yakima after getting the car back, lucky to make it back. Spent $358 to fix runnability issues, made it 48 hours before it crapped out again. Had to wire tie vacumn line back on just so it would run. Check engine light back on. Would not trust my family in this car on a road trip until someone fix's this car properly. Used to have good luck with the shop, not so much anymore.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 08/06/2014

Affordable Car Doctor is sad to hear that what we found wasnt a one time thing which was our thoughts becasue uncommon issue and hose we found off fit well. Just for clarity the bill was $350 and $250 of this bill was fixing heater control. Our bill for finding the runnability issue was $100, we couldnt charge you for a fix because we were unable to figure out that the car needed a fix at that time or that this was even going to be a problem. Thankful we were able to explain what we did fiind well enough for you to locate if it happen again...We absolutely always try and put our best foot forward, and our goal is to fix the car if its within our scope...Owner Rich

Dianna P.
Nissan Xterra
07/28/2014 Category: Service
Dianna said she is satisfied with this business. She always has and will recommend them to others.

Jim B.
Mercury Villager
07/24/2014
An honest shop
Did what he said he would do for an honest price.