Michelle B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/11/2018
shake, rattle, and roll
I brought my car in because it was shaking and stalling. The check engine light came on. Eric was able to correct the issue and my car drives better than it did before.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/18/2018

We appreciate your business, thank you

Chris M.
Audi allroad
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Chris said the service was great.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 01/18/2018

have a grat 2018 thank you

Trent B.
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Trent said this business was reasonably priced and it did not take too long to repair his vehicle.

Doug M.
Damascus, OR
Nissan Pathfinder
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Doug said Eric is a really good guy. He provided good service and stuck to the price he gave him. He hasn't had any problems with anything.

TP
Tilda P.
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Tilda said she would recommend this business for service.

JI
Jill I.
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Jill said this business has great prices and they explained everything to her about the vehicle.

FB
Fran B.
Wilsonville, OR
07/08/2017 Category: Service
Fran said she is a long time customer of this business and she would recommend them.

FA
Fabio a.
06/26/2017
These Car Doctors have what your vehicle needs!
Great service, great people. Try and top that~

HE
Heather E.
Mazda 3
05/03/2017
Another great experience
Took my car in for its 100,000 mile check up. Rich and Eric do a great job communicating . I know what is going on with my car and feel well taken care of!

KD
Karen D.
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Karen said this business was perfect.

WG
WES G.
03/24/2017
Check Engine light assessment
Rich and his crew are honest, efficient and friendly. I brought my wife's car in to assess the check engine light. They were able to fix the issue and a couple of other issues including an oil leak and wiper malfunction. He was also able to get it all done the same day!

TH
Tyne H.
Sherwood, OR
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/18/2017
Trustworthy, friendly
So helpful and reassuring all was done well and safely.

AH
ANDY H.
Honda Accord
02/09/2017
Honest, Dependable, Excellent Service with a Smile
I started bringing my 2000 Honda Accord to Rich over six years ago when his shop was about five minutes from my house. 200,000 miles later, the car still runs and though I don't visit quite as often, when the car needs work I'm willing to take it to the Affordable Car Doctor despite the distance. Whenever anyone needs a mechanic recommendation, I give them Rich's name.

Katy B.
02/01/2017
Great Service, Easy To Work With
Rich and his staff are always a pleasure to work with. I happened to drop my car off for repair in the midst of the week of snow storms we had in January. Rich was great at keeping me up to date regarding delays and expected dates of completion. I was able to pay over the phone and pick my car up on my own timeline, which meant that I didn't have to miss work to do so.

Alex B.
Nissan Xterra
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Alex said the business always does a good job on his vehicle. They are fast to schedule appointments and start working to find the issue. If anything goes wrong they always take care of it. They do great work and he hopes this business stays around for a long time.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 12/30/2016