WO
Walter O.
BMW 540i
08/28/2014 Category: Service
Walter said this facility is quick and thorough. He gets the vehicle fixed and it is affordable.

Mark W.
08/26/2014 Category: Service
Mark said Rich is always good to work with. He explained everything. He did what he said he was going to do.

GL
Golda L.
08/25/2014 Category: Service
Golda said that this business works fast and they are appropriately priced.

VF
Victor F.
Beaverton, OR
Mercury Mountaineer
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Victor said this business is very good. He has known Richard for a long time and considers him like family.

TD
Tom D.
Buick LeSabre
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Tom said this is an honest business and they are great guys. They do great work for a great price. He looks forward to doing business with them in the future.

DAVID L.
Fairview, OR
08/05/2014
attention to detail going away, what happened to it?
just got in from Yakima after getting the car back, lucky to make it back. Spent $358 to fix runnability issues, made it 48 hours before it crapped out again. Had to wire tie vacumn line back on just so it would run. Check engine light back on. Would not trust my family in this car on a road trip until someone fix's this car properly. Used to have good luck with the shop, not so much anymore.
Rich J. from Affordable Car Doctor responded on 08/06/2014

Affordable Car Doctor is sad to hear that what we found wasnt a one time thing which was our thoughts becasue uncommon issue and hose we found off fit well. Just for clarity the bill was $350 and $250 of this bill was fixing heater control. Our bill for finding the runnability issue was $100, we couldnt charge you for a fix because we were unable to figure out that the car needed a fix at that time or that this was even going to be a problem. Thankful we were able to explain what we did fiind well enough for you to locate if it happen again...We absolutely always try and put our best foot forward, and our goal is to fix the car if its within our scope...Owner Rich

Dianna P.
Nissan Xterra
07/28/2014 Category: Service
Dianna said she is satisfied with this business. She always has and will recommend them to others.

Jim B.
Mercury Villager
07/24/2014
An honest shop
Did what he said he would do for an honest price.

Dave S.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Dave said the business knows what they are doing, the people were nice and the price was reasonable.

CE
Carl E.
Washington
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
07/19/2014 Category: Service
Carl said he likes Rich because he is a good guy.

RD
Reggie D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Reggie said he was really happy with this business.

KJ
Katie J.
Ford Econoline
07/03/2014
Rich and Wes
I almost down graded to 4 stars because the loaner's window crank handle kept falling off. Thanks for great service, work and the loaner. Don

Josh R.
Oregon City, OR
07/02/2014
great service, knowledgeable and super helpful!
Richard and his staff are awesome to work with and always helpful. I take both mine and my wife's car to him.

MY
Mike Y.
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Mike said this business has amazing mechanics. They offer fair pricing and are very honest. They work on the small things first and then let him know if anything else is needed. He would absolutely recommend them to others. For a small operation, they are the best.

KL
Ken L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Ken said he knows one of the mechanics at this business and everything went well.

Steve W.
06/17/2014
Super Honest, Skilled and Friendly
The dealership wanted $4,000 to replace transmission and Affordable Car Doctor fixed it for $400 !!! I reccomend them to anyone for any auto repair. Rich is great guy.

Matt H.
06/17/2014
Great service, reliable workmanship, and friendly faces
The reliability of the work, fair prices, and the customer service will have my business for life. I know 100% that they are going to be able to fix what is wrong and I'm not going to get gouged at all on the prices.

Speed and dependibility are where these guys really shine. Rich and the other guys in the shop are very informative, respectful, and a pleasure to work with. It puts me at ease that they make a car problem seem like its going to be okay, that I dont have to worry, and that I know I am not going to get screwed over. In my book, that goes a long way. I have never felt uncomfortable around the shop, which seems to be a bit of a rarity these days in Portland.

I recommend everyone I know to this place because I know in the long run, it is going to save them a bunch of problems. Give these guys a shot and you wont regret it.

BP
Bob P.
06/14/2014 Category: Service
Bob said this business has good customer service.

Marlin G.
06/13/2014
They do what they say
My old ford Ranger has had a few issues the last 2 years. Richard has been a big help in fixing in a timely manner and at a fair price. You will get fair and friendly treatment.

Tom B.
Carlton, OR
06/12/2014
Great service and very professional & affordable.
Rich is such a great mechanic. I live over 40 miles away and would recommend this shop to any body. The drive is well worth the peace of mind that the work done on my cars is done right. You can't put a price on that, and yet the name says it all, very affordable for the high service and quality in work. I don't feel like Rich is just out to make a buck, I truly feel he truly takes pride in his work and his costumer service level. Thank you for not over changing me and only fixing what needed fixed, Rich saved me over $200. I will be back for all my car needs.