4.6

Cadillac ATS Sedan
11/15/2020
🅰️NOTHER 🅰️CE 🅰️WARD
Excellent Customer Service.
Two THUMBS Up!!! To ALL...

DOUG M.
Hudson, WI
Honda Civic Cpe
11/15/2020
Solid mechanics
Scott runs a good honest shop. Fair price, and quick service.

Dianne W.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Nissan Maxima
11/11/2020
Honest. Great work. Customer care
AAA is a great place ....they have always been customer caring .....and great employees

TR
TERESA R.
Mount Prospect, IL
Honda Civic Si
11/06/2020
Excellent at every turn. They were extremely accommodating and professional. My first time, but certainly not my last using their services.

JOE H.
11/03/2020
Friendly and efficient
Job done on time very efficient

Lisle, IL
Mercedes-Benz GL
10/24/2020
Great job
Quick turn around, friendly stuff,

Brad H.
Buffalo Grove, IL
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Brad said he gets excellent service.

AT
ALEXANDER T.
10/14/2020
Good service!
Good service!

DEAVALIN P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/13/2020
Great owner and staff a d service
I've had both of my vehicle serviced here and the staff and owner were very professional..fair prices and good work
I would recommend anyone needing a God place to have their car serviced here. Thanks alot to Chris and Scott!

EP
ELENI P.
Des Plaines, IL
10/12/2020
Honest and Helpful Shop
Everyone I interacted with at All About Automotive was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They were all very honest and did everything they could to help me with my car issues. Would definitely recommended to anyone in the area who needs a good shop.

Chevrolet HHR
10/09/2020
Towing and service
Scott and his team communicates very well throughout the whole process. The service for my car was excellent and my husband and I intend to switch to All About Auto for our car needs.

HN
HOWIE N.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Lincoln Town Car
10/09/2020
ALL AUTO AUTOMOTIVE job done really well !!!
Great job, Best experience I have ever had in my life & I just recently celebrated my 63rd birthday!!! They treated me better than the governor of the Land of Lincoln !!! If I was not embarrassed by my receding hair I would give them all a tip of my chappo !!! I mean everyone in this organization has got it down right Chris, Scott & especially lovely Rachel & all the technicians who work at this facility. THANKS for all you do like ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER was quoted I’ll be back !!!

NN
Neelsen N.
Bridgeview, IL
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Neelsen said they always know how to fix what is wrong with his vehicle. They never guess or use cheap parts. They`re always right, don`t mess around and they get the job done the first time.

WH
William H.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
William said Scott always goes out of his way to help him. He had a flat tire and Scott did not charge him for that..

JANICE R.
Park Ridge, IL
09/27/2020
Fantastic service
Professional, very knowledgeable, and accommodating. They always fix my vehicle correctly the first time. I have had multiple experiences with all about auto and all of them have been excellent.