DANIEL B.
BMW 128i
12/17/2018
Excellent Work and Advice, As Always!!
I could not appreciate Alpine Auto more. What a gem. After a long history of nightmare experiences at every dealership Service Center in Southern California, this little shop has me in love with BMW all over again.

Every time, I get excellent service, both in terms of customer service and the actual work done on my car. They are super straightforward with me about costs, always giving me details about all the costs I'm looking at, and as much variety for cost-value options as they can give me.

The work is always done promptly, even though I almost always surprise them with a breakdown rather than scheduled maintenance.

I've just upgraded to a newer BMW and I'm thrilled to continue my service relationship with these fine folks!!
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 02/06/2019

Always a pleasure,Thank you!

EC
Eduardo C.
12/12/2018
Owner is very helpful
Work was done correctly and customer service is great
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 02/06/2019

We appreciate your business,Thank you.

Jose Javier C.
Whittier, CA
12/02/2018
They damaged my door panel and expensive
They fixed my car but they damaged my door panel interior. For the price they charge they should be much more careful with the cars. I do not recommend.

ED
Eric D.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he has had good experiences at this business, not just one, but several.

SY
SIMON Y.
La Crescenta, CA
BMW 745Li
11/13/2018
BMW Specialists
Steve is helped us and explained the problem to us as best we can so we can understand. He is knowledgeable and was able to diagnose the problem quickly, unless other mechanics who misdiagnosed and don't know BMW's very well.

Tamara S.
Pasadena, CA
BMW 750Li
11/09/2018
Bmw 750li
If you haven't tried this place, you are missing out on excellent customer service, reasonable prices, and guaranteed repairs or maintenance done right. I've been going here for several years now and have never been disappointed with the service, any and every situation is handled with care and honesty.

GL
Georgia L.
Pasadena, CA
11/04/2018
Steve and his team are great. They are honest, responsive and attentive to customers’ needs. I’ve been to many BMW dealers and service providers in the greater LA area. Alpine is the best.

BK
BILL K.
Agoura Hills, CA
11/01/2018
Best mechanics in LA
Steve is top shelf. Honest and fair. Won’t go anywhere else.

JEANINE M.
Ontario, CA
Mercedes-Benz S500
10/29/2018
Guaranteed service
I have taken my car to Alpine for many years and I can always trust the service and repairs that I’ve received. Alpine will tow your car to their facility and repair it. The repairs are not costly and they do a great job. I recommend everyone give Alpine Auto a try. You’ll love it.

Johnny W.
Mercedes-Benz 300E
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Johnny said the business is the best place for service.

Mitzy S.
10/28/2018
Fantastic!!!
Service and staff

Saul C.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Saul said this business fixed the problem on his vehicle the first time.

EM
ERICA M.
Valley Village, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
10/20/2018
Awesome staff
I love alpine auto, there staff is like family
Good work Ethics, Friendly and most of all Trustworthy

TT
Tony T.
10/19/2018
A bad leak resolved
I had been waiting to get in to what is a very busy shop. They’re busy because they do great work. I had a bad coolant leak. I was afraid I was in for a large repair bill. After pressure testing the system, it was just a cracked coolant reservoir. While there they also fixed a couple of other items that had been annoying me. All in all, a great experience once again.

EV
ESTELA V.
10/13/2018
Awesome work!!!
I love Alpine Auto. Steve is the beat and has awesome mechanics working for him. They found the problem with my car and took care of it at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend them...Nancy is always super sweet!!
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 10/15/2018

We appreciate you always.