Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Dominic M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Dominic said the customer service was great. This is a very reliable business.

IW
Iba W.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Iba said it was good that the business did the work but, there was a lot of misspelling in the reports, and the personalities could have been nicer.

TC
Terry C.
Buick Century
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Terry said everything was fine. He had a great experience. He liked the person that helped him. The staff were super nice.

JJ
Jeff J.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff figured out what was needed and then did it in a reasonable amount of time.

Kyle B.
Honda Accord
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff provided quick and accurate service. He was pleased with it.

MN
Margarey N.
Pontiac Vibe
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Margarey said she was very satisfied with the service. It was timely, the staff explained everything that needed to be done and did it. The employees were pleasant.

LW
Lynsy W.
04/18/2018
Change in sound
Since my visit the car's exhaust is loud.

Robert C.
Chrysler Sebring
04/18/2018
Lubrication and replacement of brake fluid, transmission fluid and coolant.
The cost of maintenance continues to overwhelm me. Replacing those liquids cost 600 dollars?

Donald P.
Oregon
Cadillac Brougham
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Donald said he was treated very badly by the employees, even though he spent over $2000 with the business. It took them two to three months to complete the work. He had to bring it back three times because the parts he received were faulty and the work wasn't correct. They do nice work and Bobby was best of them all. He stated this business would be great if Bobby were in charge, because the rest of the employees were very rude. He will not be returning to do any further business with this facility.

JZ
Jacob Z.
Volvo V70
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said this business was really satisfactory. They walked him through everything. Ryan, at the front desk, was really nice.

Dee D.
04/12/2018
Great JOB
Always very professional and quality work. I like the added touch I find on my car seat, discount coupon visit for next service and mints. :)

Jeff K.
04/06/2018
Fast and friendly
They got me in quickly and it was ready the next day. I'm absolutely satisfied with every service I've received here.

HS
Heather S.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Heather said this business is a good place to go.

CP
Celesta P.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Celesta said the business had excellent service and the staff did an excellent job.

FB
Fred B.
Ontario, CA
03/23/2018
I was caught in a predicament. I’m up from from LA to watch my grandkids while daughter and son-in-law vacation. I’m using their car. I took my grandkids to school today and noticed the “check engine” light was on. Knowing that I have to pick up my grandkids from school in a few hours, I contacted my son-in-law, who tells me to go to Columbia Autoworks where he’s been before. I go there and explain my situation, and the lady with purple hair at the desk says that I’d have to leave the car there, and maybe they’d get to it today. That didn’t work for me; so I left and went to Art of Maintenance.
As soon as I walked through the door, the gentleman at the desk asked why I was there. Immediately after telling him of my predicament, he asked for the keys and went to the car, and very quickly he determined that the gas cap needed to be tightened. After it was tightened, the light went out. I was so relieved.
When I asked him how much I owed him, he said, “nothing.”
If I lived in Portland, this is where I would take my car. My son-in-law said he’ll be using them. Thanks again.

NG
Nicholas G.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said the staff does a good job.

ER
Eric R.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Eric said there were a few scheduling conflicts. The staff told him a certain day, then that day, he was told they were too busy.

PG
Paul G.
Cadillac STS
03/20/2018
Friendly
Receive car when promise.

TA
Thomas A.
Toyota Pickup
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the business provided good service.

Solomon B.
03/14/2018
Great team, exceptional customer service
This shop is outstanding. They have been taking care of my Subaru for the last several years. 9 times out of 10 , everything is taken care of the first time, no hassles, no problems. The times where things are perfect, they jump on our and make it right asap.