Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

RT
Robert T.
Buick Century
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff was very thorough and accurate. They were all efficient and explained what they were doing. Some of the service was high-priced but they back up their work. He will continue using them for service. Kevin was extremely friendly and informative.

EM
Eugene M.
Volkswagen Passat
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said the service is very good.

Dee D.
02/01/2018
wipers and new headlite
Excellent service as always!!!

ED
EMILY D.
San Diego, CA
01/31/2018
Pretty sure they BS'd me
I came in with a flat that needed to be patched, they told me that they couldn't patch it before even taking it off the rim.. How fortunate they just so happened to have someone going out to pick up used tires which they sold to me (in worse shape than my previous goodyear tire) for $80. After I had told them a total of five times that I wanted my previous tire back so I could take it home I was told it was thrown away at the used tire shop.

Ben H.
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Ben said there were no issues with his vehicle, and the service was good.

IL
Ireana L.
HUMMER H3
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Ireana said she was very satisfied, and appreciated the good job the employees did. They even washed her vehicle.

Janet A.
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Janet said the employees did a good job.

Sal S.
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Sal said the staff is great, and he will be going back again.

CARISSA H.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/22/2018
Highly Recommended
Per other reviews, this place is pretty busy, that being said they still took the time to show me and my vehicle great attention and care. Their diagnostic reports are great, and the link they send so you can view photos, and videos of your vehicle are awesome and a great reference. I would definitely recommend.

FN
Frances and Allen N.
01/20/2018
great service for an oil change, replacing bulbs and general check-up
I wasn't going to complain, because it's not a big deal, but since you asked: It states on the invoice "driver side vacuumed". It wasn't vacuumed, in fact there were large clumps of dirt on the driver's side that would have easily been swept up by a vacuum.
Other than that, everything was great. And as I stated, it really wasn't a big deal.

Don R.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Don said the staff did a pretty good job.

KH
Katie H.
Oregon
Jaguar XJ6
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Katie said she was happy with the service.

Mary Alice R.
01/11/2018
Speedy
You replaced vandalized rear view mirror and brake light the next day.
It’s nice that you know, and act on, an emergency when you see one..♥️
I recommend you to every person I talk to.
Yes, I am a bore on the subject, but in a good way...

Teresa S.
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said she was happy with the service she received.

Jerry M.
Dodge Caravan
01/06/2018
trust
3 dif diagnostic results at 3 dif times made me feel like deciding what was wrong kept changing. It's the switch, then it's not the switch. Thank you for the diag. discount but I would have preferred to get one diagnosis at one time.

TC
Terry C.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ellen. She said this business performed everything that she asked for.

VM
Vince M.
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Vince said staff did a good job servicing his vehicle at this business. He appreciated their good work.

Charles M.
Mercury Tracer
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the business is extremely thorough with how they went about the issue. They were in depth with detail.

MT
Martha and Bill T.
12/31/2017
Slipping a little.
I like having a service outlet on my neighborhood, and having all maintenance done at a single place, for continuity. I do have to say, though, that things have slipped a little here in the last year or so. I wish they still had Saturday hours, at least a half day or something. They keep a good service history but do not seem to consult it-from time to time suggest needed work "based on mileage" that they have already performed, so I have to keep careful records. My husband and I have both had the same problem-we make an appointment for an oil change, and they seem to forget we are there. Last time my scheduled oil change took over an hour and a half, only because they did not let me know it was ready. They similarly forgot about my husband for more than two hours, and he now tends toward one of the quick lube places. A little thing, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I don't mind waiting, but do mind waiting unnecessarily since my time is valuable, too.

anne b.
12/30/2017
Professional, trustworthy service
We have been using Art of Maintenance since we moved to Portland over a year ago, and continue to be impressed with their service. We never feel overcharged, everything is explained well, and done in a timely manner.