4.5

Erica F.
Lexus GX 470
01/25/2019
Customer service
The professionalism is above what I have ever experienced. They are polite, prompt, and nice. This has become my go to car maintenance place. Thanks for fixing my car. It sounds like when I bought it.

ER
EUGENE R.
Ford Thunderbird
01/17/2019
Art of repair accomplished by Art of Maintenance
The shop replaced my alternator on my Ford Thunderbird. The turn around time was same day! Unusual for such a rare part which I was prepared to wait a few days out, plus installation.

But...

A of M located the part and completed my repairs successfully. This isn't the first repair they've executed on my vehicle. Nor is it the first time I've said - Thank you.

LR
Lucy R.
Mazda Protege
01/10/2019
Full inspection report with photographs
We’ve been bringing our cars to Art of Maintenance for years, and we’ve always appreciated the thoroughness and honesty of the mechanics here. I was especially pleased with our latest inspection report, which included photographs and informational videos. They’ve kept our 1999 Mazda (with over 200,000 miles) running like a much, much younger vehicle.

Jeff B.
Hood River, OR
Dodge Sprinter
12/31/2018
they dug in deep to locate the problem
Great experience, I was a mechanic for 20 years and I know it is easy to fall into routines and give the easy answer but they dug in deep and evaluated the problem. Super professional and helpful

John T.
12/21/2018
Stll the Best
Once gain the problem with my '95 Explorer as correctly diagnosed and corrected. Couldn't ask for more.

SD
Stefanie D.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Stefanie said the business provided good service.

Dave M.
12/19/2018
It’s okay
I came in for a tune up! Instead u checked my ENTIRE car. U suggested so many things, it was like u wanted to get everything fixed, which would require more labor!! What 2000 year car doesn’t have numerous Problems!
I think u dropped the ball on me, sorry!

TJ
Taylor J.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Taylor said the business does great work, he is a long time client.

AH
Atricia H.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Atricia said the staff forgot to fix her rear back up light this last visit.

SL
Sandra L.
12/11/2018
excellent service
the customer service level at Art of Maintenance is top notch. Kevin and his crew are certified and resourceful. Highly recommend!

AG
Andi G.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Andi said the staff does a good job, but she often feels rushed, and would like a little more time spent explaining the details of the service.

AF
Andrew F.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
11/14/2018
Very thorough good service
They know what they are doing. Sure there are cheaper places to get your car serviced but at least here you know it’s done right with a damn good warranty.

Shunteshia H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Shunteshia said the business told her what was wrong with her vehicle.

LP
Lisa P.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the facility was clean and the staff was nice and friendly.

BE
Brandon E.
Volkswagen Vanagon
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Brandon the business put a lot of time and hard work into working on issues with his vehicle.