4.5

SHANE V.
Nissan Armada
10/13/2020
Thoroughness and transparency
Was pleased with the transparency of staff and mechanics in explaining the problems and what my vehicle needed; I'm not used to getting that treatment from other auto service shops. The electronic vehicle report automatically sent to me after the service was complete was a really nice bonus that contributed to that feeling of thoroughness and transparency. I was a bit unsettled with the seeming lack of information I needed to provide when dropping off and picking up my vehicle—especially picking up, where all needed to provide was the make of my vehicle (but not my name!) and I was handed the keys! I'll be back, though. I appreciated the rest of the experience.

BC
Bill C.
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
07/02/2020
Brakes
Brakes done on Mercedes. Pedal is still heavy to push down to brake which was the reason for bringing it in...

Toyota Avalon
03/27/2020
Communication is Key
Overall, the service is good. Our car was repaired. I just wish that there was a little more time spent LISTENING to what the issue was that we were experiencing with the vehicle when we brought the car in the first time. It would have cut down on hard feelings and the amount of time it took for the repair. I am disappointed in the communication which makes it hard to be 100% ecstatic about my experience. However, it does not negate the fact that our car is repaired and I am satisfied.

ES
Evan S.
10/04/2019
Nice and speedy oil change and repair
Had a very nice and pleasant experience as always

SF
Stephanie F.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
05/09/2019
Quick Service at a Decent Price
Got my brakes fixed along with a few other things, they got me in and out in the same day, I appreciate that greatly!

EF
Eric F.
02/25/2019
Excellent Work, Excellent use of technology, OK Scheduling
AoM performed a thorough diagnosis of my vehicle (2010 Jeep) and texted me a link to a step by step walkthrough of the diagnosis - very impressive. I talked with a person about which work to do first. Their cost estimates proved solid and I paid what they estimated. I have complete faith in the quality of the repairs performed. They showed me the corrosion on the old parts they replaced and explained the work performed in as much detail as I wanted.
While estimating how long the work would take they had to revise their estimated completion time. Initially they said they would try to have the vehicle ready by 5pm on the day I dropped it off, but they couldn't commit to this. (This was not a problem). They said they would definitely have it ready by 12pm the next day. I scheduled my own work day around the assumption that the work would be complete by 12pm next day. The next day I called at about 11.30 and was told that it would take a bit longer. I had to make an adjustment to my own schedule but it was not a big problem. Then they called again at about 2pm to say that the new completion time would be 3pm, due to a machine being in use on another vehicle. I appreciated this heads-up but the second adjustment I had to make to my own schedule was more significant. I would have preferred them to tell me "between 2pm and 4p tomorrow" when I dropped the vehicle off, so I could schedule my own day accordingly.
Overall I was happy with the experience because the most important aspect to me was the quality of the work performed. I plan to go back here for future repairs.

AH
Atricia H.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Atricia said the staff forgot to fix her rear back up light this last visit.

AG
Andi G.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Andi said the staff does a good job, but she often feels rushed, and would like a little more time spent explaining the details of the service.

AF
Andrew F.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
11/14/2018
Very thorough good service
They know what they are doing. Sure there are cheaper places to get your car serviced but at least here you know it’s done right with a damn good warranty.

SP
Steve P.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he had a pleasurable experience with the service and staff at this business.

PM
Peggy M.
Chevrolet HHR
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Peggy said there was a discrepancy.

09/18/2018
Windshield wiper rekay
Came in to check on several items. Seatbelt replacement too expensive. Relay fixed asap. Did want tire checked. Not sure that happened. Next time!

James P.
09/04/2018
Trustworthy, thorough.
These guys do good work, pretty thorough and trustworthy. My car is 120k and although it seems to always need something done, it runs great, and I’ve been happy with service here since switching from the dealership service that was getting worse and worse.

NF
Nate F.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Nate said the business was more expensive than thought. He said he is having problems with his vehicle again and will be taking it back on Monday.

LJ
Lamore J.
GMC S15 Jimmy
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Lamore said everything was good but the price was high. The staff did diagnose his vehicle and told him what was wrong. He went to a different business and he got it done.