Ryan W. on 10/28/2017
"Bad experience "
Front office staff isn’t very professional. Lots of angry swearing and shouting coming out of the front office. Lack of authentic care in their service and interactions. They didn’t exhibit any behavior that would make me want to trust them. And ultimately, I came in for my check engine light being on — it’s still on, $1900 later. My car feels worse than when I arrived.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 09:57 AM
Craig S. on 09/24/2017
"Truck windows "
I was miss lead on what was going to be be done. And feel that I was over charged as a result. Will never use your service again.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/24/2017 10:07 AM
Gina S. on 08/23/2017
"Wrong place!"
I thought this was another mechanic about whom two reliable friends gave glowing reviews (they also owned Volvos). After spending twice as much as I should have at Art of Maintenance (and it didn't seem like anyone there was familiar with how to diagnose/fix my car, or at least they couldn't describe anything well in words), I am sad that I parted with SO much money--nearly $1,000-- and a bid for an additional $3k+ more work. Darn.
Vehicle: Volvo V70
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 10:08 PM
Reid P. on 02/17/2017
"Head light still out"
U guys were suppose to fix my headlight but it is still out... But my car is starting up atleast when ever i start it..
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 11:07 AM
THERESA P. on 01/29/2017
"Very disappointed"
I had a simple fan belt issue (it had come off during snow and ice weather and needed to be replaced). These guys a.) treated me like a woman who wouldn't understand what thy were taking about even if they tried to explain it
B.) quoted me $1200 for a job that included replacing parts that were not clearly in need of replacement. I ended up getting a $43 part from Nappa Autoparts and my boyfriend fixed the van. It's running great with a new belt.
I felt taken advantage of and would not return unless they offered me some kind of credit and apologized for the experience.
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan