Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Arthur S.
Toyota Land Cruiser
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Arthur said he would not recommend the business because the staff cant fix the vehicle. They have had the vehicle for 3 weeks and it is still there. He is disappointed in their ability to service the vehicle.

RI
Ron I.
Garden City, ID
Pontiac Grand Am
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he still had issues when the vehicle was finished. He didn't seem to get a real sense of care or understanding from the staff.

ED
EMILY D.
San Diego, CA
01/31/2018
Pretty sure they BS'd me
I came in with a flat that needed to be patched, they told me that they couldn't patch it before even taking it off the rim.. How fortunate they just so happened to have someone going out to pick up used tires which they sold to me (in worse shape than my previous goodyear tire) for $80. After I had told them a total of five times that I wanted my previous tire back so I could take it home I was told it was thrown away at the used tire shop.

MA
Marwah A.
INFINITI I30
12/19/2017
Disappointed
One hundred dollars for a diagnosis was such a scam. I went to two other mechanics and they told me the same stuff for free. I really feel scammed and the fact that I was tricked by that "warranty". I will never tell anyone to go here and I will never go here again.

Brad B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Brad said he needed many repairs done but the staff would not share what was urgent. He could not even drive around block after having a tune-up done. The old business was very reputable before this new management took over.

Ryan W.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/28/2017
Bad experience
Front office staff isn’t very professional. Lots of angry swearing and shouting coming out of the front office. Lack of authentic care in their service and interactions. They didn’t exhibit any behavior that would make me want to trust them. And ultimately, I came in for my check engine light being on — it’s still on, $1900 later. My car feels worse than when I arrived.

Craig S.
09/24/2017
Truck windows
I was miss lead on what was going to be be done. And feel that I was over charged as a result. Will never use your service again.

GS
Gina S.
Volvo V70
08/23/2017
Wrong place!
I thought this was another mechanic about whom two reliable friends gave glowing reviews (they also owned Volvos). After spending twice as much as I should have at Art of Maintenance (and it didn't seem like anyone there was familiar with how to diagnose/fix my car, or at least they couldn't describe anything well in words), I am sad that I parted with SO much money--nearly $1,000-- and a bid for an additional $3k+ more work. Darn.

RP
Reid P.
02/17/2017
Head light still out
U guys were suppose to fix my headlight but it is still out... But my car is starting up atleast when ever i start it..

TP
THERESA P.
Dodge Caravan
01/29/2017
Very disappointed
I had a simple fan belt issue (it had come off during snow and ice weather and needed to be replaced). These guys a.) treated me like a woman who wouldn't understand what thy were taking about even if they tried to explain it
B.) quoted me $1200 for a job that included replacing parts that were not clearly in need of replacement. I ended up getting a $43 part from Nappa Autoparts and my boyfriend fixed the van. It's running great with a new belt.
I felt taken advantage of and would not return unless they offered me some kind of credit and apologized for the experience.