Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Anonymous avatar
Chevrolet HHR
06/04/2018
Cordial,Responsive and professional
The work done was fine and I have no complaints about that aspect. My radiator was shot and needed to be replaced. Since it is my only means of transportation I had to get it done quickly so didn't have time for comparison shopping. I was told it would be around $1200.00 which I felt was ridiculous but I had no options. The final bill was $1484.50 which was easily double most estimates on line. After talking with other shops and people with knowledge that I respect the common theme is "boy, they saw you coming" or "Man, they really put the boots to you". I was charged extra for flushing because I had supposedly used some kind of coolant sealer. Seriously??

LW
Lynsy W.
04/18/2018
Change in sound
Since my visit the car's exhaust is loud.

Donald P.
Oregon
Cadillac Brougham
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Donald said he was treated very badly by the employees, even though he spent over $2000 with the business. It took them two to three months to complete the work. He had to bring it back three times because the parts he received were faulty and the work wasn't correct. They do nice work and Bobby was best of them all. He stated this business would be great if Bobby were in charge, because the rest of the employees were very rude. He will not be returning to do any further business with this facility.

Jerry M.
Dodge Caravan
01/06/2018
trust
3 dif diagnostic results at 3 dif times made me feel like deciding what was wrong kept changing. It's the switch, then it's not the switch. Thank you for the diag. discount but I would have preferred to get one diagnosis at one time.

HJ
Harold J.
Chrysler 300
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Harold said the gentleman at the front desk did not have a welcoming demeanor and was rude. This business tried to over charge him for a basic service. For the reasons specified, he would not recommend this business for service.

Meghan M.
Ford ZX2
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Meghan said they were not very kind or very helpful. She stated she did not feel safe there or that they could be trusted. She is not sure what work was done and the whole thing was very confusing. They called to inform her about what was going to be done. However, when she got the bill, she wasn't sure if they did what she was told. They charged her for a part but she is not even sure if this part was put on. When she tried to ask questions, the employees seemed like they didn't want to talk to her.

anastasia m.
Buick LeSabre
04/25/2017
Work was ok but the experience wasnt the best
I came in with a code to service engine. I needed replacement O2 sensors and wheel hub assembly that the technician tried to emphasize as being "way too important to not get done right now." so I gave them the go ahead but I wasn't ready to spend $1300 on the fixings. I called around a couple shops and my fiance and his dad who both said to tell them to stop working on the car because they could do it for less than $400. I called the shop back within 20 minutes in which the technician informed me that they had already taken the parts off the car and if they were to put everything back together it would just cost just as much as the full service. I highly doubt that it took 20 minutes to unhook 2 O2 sensors and take off 2 full wheel hub assemblies. I felt like I was taken for a ride the whole time and overcharged. They never asked me if I wanted the high end parts or standard, they just went and ordered the most expensive parts and charged an inxreadulous labor for a job that I was informed was only 1.5 to 2 hour job at most.on top of that they didn't even call the correct number to tell me my car was fixed. So I had to practically run to try to get the car in time before they closed. I used to come to art of maintenance for my car repairs and tests, but now I know who these guys really are. Don't let the nice smiles fool you. Be prepared to become bankrupt.

TG
TEMIKA G.
03/08/2017
We thought we found the best
I went in for an oil change or tried to, but my car wouldn't start. We got a tow and arrived an hour late, so far not their fault. But once the problem was diagnosed that an alternator brackets needed welding, that was repaired by one of their technicians. We were charge for a new belt, the weld, we had filters replaced and all in all we were charge hundreds of dollars. Thing is, I went to start the car the next day and it wouldn't start. I call the people and ask if they checked the battery and they had not. They said bring it in at least a half hour before close and they could fit me in to check out my battery. Once I got there with my kid they told me oh we can't fit you in. So I hang out for a little bit just in case making plans for a ride home and they fit me in. That's great, I wish they wouldn't have scared me with the possibility that they couldn't especially since it was just to test the battery which takes five minutes. So the battery is bad i'm pretty frustrated at this point because I feel like that should've been part of the test when my car wouldn't start but OK. Then I think at the last minute to ask if they ever changed my oil which is why I came in the first place and they had not, even know that's what my appointment was for the previous day. So far understandable mistakes I suppose but I'm losing faith in the mechanics I thought so highly of. Then the kicker comes when I drive south for five hours to visit a relative and my car dies in the middle of nowhere on a rural road at night with my kids inside. Hours later waiting on the side of the road we get a tow, then another the next day to the nearest town which is 30 miles away and the mechanic therr tells me that the weld broke. He says that the metals were never heated properly and therefore never made a solid enough contact. To add insult to injury the repair only cost 60 bucks which he says could be 100 in a big city since labor is more expensive. This hurts because I really liked these guys but I just don't feel like they are who they say they are. Or who I thought they were as honest decent mechanics.

MF
Matt F.
02/23/2017 Category: Service
Matt said he received a verbal quote and the price changed when the part came in. He started hearing a new noise after the service. They told him it was not related to what they did, but they fixed it.

KK
Kimberlynn K.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Kimberlynn said she and her family have been using this facility for years but during her last visit, they were not able to diagnose the vehicle because the issue failed to occur while they had it. She didn't get any help or anything figured out and her battery keeps draining. She took it to them 2 days in a row but was told that if the vehicle did not display the issue while in their custody, there was nothing they could do.