Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

ME
Massa E.
04/28/2017
Excellent service!
The gentlemen were very clear and generous with answers and explanations to all my questions. The work done was impeccable and ended up cheaper than estimated!

Dee D.
04/28/2017
Friendly and very excellent car service
I wont take my car anywhere else.

AL
Allan L.
04/27/2017 Category: Service
Allan said they did an excellent job.

LF
Lois and Paul F.
Plymouth Breeze
04/26/2017
Good communication enhances the repair experience
A major maintenance (timing belt replacement) turned up some additional issues on our 17 year old car and we were informed by text messages as the work progressed so that we were able to okay the additional fixes, some of which were done at no additional labor cost.
We appreciated that the work was performed by certified mechanics and is guaranteed.

anastasia m.
Buick LeSabre
04/25/2017
Work was ok but the experience wasnt the best
I came in with a code to service engine. I needed replacement O2 sensors and wheel hub assembly that the technician tried to emphasize as being "way too important to not get done right now." so I gave them the go ahead but I wasn't ready to spend $1300 on the fixings. I called around a couple shops and my fiance and his dad who both said to tell them to stop working on the car because they could do it for less than $400. I called the shop back within 20 minutes in which the technician informed me that they had already taken the parts off the car and if they were to put everything back together it would just cost just as much as the full service. I highly doubt that it took 20 minutes to unhook 2 O2 sensors and take off 2 full wheel hub assemblies. I felt like I was taken for a ride the whole time and overcharged. They never asked me if I wanted the high end parts or standard, they just went and ordered the most expensive parts and charged an inxreadulous labor for a job that I was informed was only 1.5 to 2 hour job at most.on top of that they didn't even call the correct number to tell me my car was fixed. So I had to practically run to try to get the car in time before they closed. I used to come to art of maintenance for my car repairs and tests, but now I know who these guys really are. Don't let the nice smiles fool you. Be prepared to become bankrupt.

ROBIN H.
Klamath Falls, OR
04/24/2017
Thanks for the help in a pinch!
We are from out of town, and were driving our well-maintained 1999 Chrysler Town and Country van to our son's apartment near the University of Portland. The battery discharge light came on while just after leaving the airport while on the interstate. We lost lights and power about 4 miles from our destination but were fortunately able to get to the shoulder of the road. We contacted AAA and they provided a tow. We went with Art of Maintenance, suggested by AAA as we had never needed any mechanical work in Portland before. We left our name, number and description of what happened in their key drop, and by 8 a.m. the next day, they contacted us and explained their diagnostic charge. Shortly thereafter, they called us saying that the alternator had to be replaced. They gave us a quote for a remanufactured OEM part. They stuck to the quote, and had the vehicle
road ready well before their estimated time of repair. They also did an inspection and warned us that we would need rear brake pads soon, but we preferred to return to our home town to have that performed. I did not feel that I was being pressured into having the additional work done by their shop. I was quite satisfied with such a nice ending to a pretty intimidating breakdown in a highly dangerous location. I greatly appreciated their prompt attention and quick turn-around to get us on our way again!

LW
Lisa and Lamont W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/22/2017
PT Cruiser wont cruise.
Car would not steer. Luckily we live very close to shop and have been going there for years. Tension belts were shot. New owners but the seem to be carrying on with doing good work with a fair price. Car is running great. I have already recommended a co worker to this shop and they have used this shop and have gotten good results.

GL
Grahm L.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Grahm said this business was helpful. They were fast.

FF
Fernando F.
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Fernando said the business had good overall service, but he had expected more.

Rob R.
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Rob said this business was great. He has been using this business for 25 years.

CT
cassie t.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/20/2017
Trusting service
The staff and mechanics here develop a rapport with customers that really makes me trust them with my vehicles. They are always straightforward and kind, and I have never felt as though they want to do extra services just because.

AV
Augus V.
Buick Skylark
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Augus said this business did a good job and they did what they said they were going to do.

Dana S.
Cadillac CTS
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Dana said he and his family have received great service since the early 70's. The employees get him in and out.

RT
Rickey T.
Gresham, OR
Cadillac DeVille
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Celeste. She said the employees were friendly and they diagnosed her vehicle. She didn't realize the diagnosis would cost $118 so she was unable to have the repairs performed.

AF
Angie F.
Hummer H3
04/10/2017 Category: Service
Angie said this business was not able to fix her vehicle but she is working with a staff member named Andy to find the problem.

Kristin M.
Honda Fit
04/08/2017
I wish I could give this company 100 likes.
Knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. Customer focused. Speedy and accommodating.

JE
Jennifer E.
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Jennifer said the experience was very confusing in the beginning but they made it right. There was a miscommunication and they fixed it. They went above and beyond to provide service. She would like to thank them for being so thorough and having high quality people working there.

Jerome and Sarah C.
04/05/2017
Years of great service!
I've been taking my '97 Honda to Art of Maintenance for years and have never had a bad experience. Friendly staff that takes the time to explain what needs to be done as well as what repairs I should expect in the future. They keep everything on file for easy reference and send me reminders to keep me on track and my car healthy. And they're in the neighborhood which makes it convenient...even more so now that they've added a waiting room with wi-fi in case I need to work while I wait. I highly recommend the team at Art of Maintenance!

BG
Brooks G.
Hyundai Entourage
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Brooks said they do a good, thorough job.

DE
Dan E.
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Dan said when he dropped his vehicle off, they told him they would be finished in a 90 minutes. When he came back, they hadn't even started yet. There had been a misunderstanding, and they hustled to get it finished.