MA
MELISSA A.
Uniontown, OH
04/05/2019
Friendly staff and great prices
Great technicians!

RE
RAY E.
03/31/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable
They are auto technology. Not mechanic big difference.

Brandy M.
Buick Rainier
03/28/2019
Oil change prices Best in town
Great place to go for oil changes No extra hidden costs Johns worked on my cars for over 20 years
Also prices on tires cant be beat.

MICHAEL M.
03/25/2019
Excellent!
I went to Auto Excel because of a noise I was hearing. I thought the problem was fixed (exhaust), but as I drove it off the lot towards home, I heard noise again. I turned around and drove back to the lot. Lance was kind enough to get into the car and take a test drive with me to also detect a wheel bearing that needed replaced! He was even willing to work with me regarding the expense in order to get the work done that day (safety factor) which was greatly appreciated!! Everything was taken care of and even though I still own an outdated car, it's as if I drive a new one! Thanks SO much Auto Excel!

DAVE S.
Kia Soul
03/24/2019
The work was done well and in short time.

FH
FRANK H.
Uniontown, OH
Pontiac G6
03/21/2019
repeat customer
I’ve been taking my vehicles here for maybe 10 years now. The staff is honest, trustworthy, and friendly. Their diagonistics are top notch and they have never “under delivered”. When I want it done right, this is where I take all my family vehicles.

SA
SHAWN A.
Ford ZX2
03/20/2019
Battery issues
They did a great job I came in with some battery issues and started issues they tested it every way they could and replaced a couple parts and were really nice and honest about it and didn’t go around my back and put another else in there and didn’t lie to me about anything I will be using them again if I hav any other issues

KR
KIM R.
Dodge Journey
03/20/2019
Honest and quick
I’ve been going here for a few years. John is always great, easy to talk to and doesn’t push unneeded work. I even send my daughter to them as well, I know they’ll treat her right.

GF
GARY F.
Kia Sorento
03/16/2019
Gary F.
John has always been professional and does great work.

IA
IAN A.
03/13/2019
Awesome
Great service at a great price and willing to work around your schedule.

Jeremy W.
Toyota Tundra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said the service at this business was awesome.

MA
Michael A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they treated him nice and John was very good.

KD
KATE D.
03/07/2019
Great fast service!
They always do their best to get you scheduled as soon as possible … when you want not when it’s conv for them! Can absolutely rely on their advice and so easy to talk to! Thank you for always being there!!

VS
VINNY S.
Nissan Maxima
03/05/2019
Great service very easy to work with.

MARK R.
GMC Pickup
03/03/2019
Prices and service
Quick service and reliable people.

ROBERT B.
03/01/2019
John and Chuck
No BS !!!

TD
TAMMY D.
Nissan Rogue
03/01/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Love the guys here!! In and out, no problems, and they actually talk to you!

MICHAEL H.
Dodge Dakota
02/19/2019
Great work
Everything was done fast and timely. My truck has never drove better. Thanks john

MARSHA W.
Kia Sorento
02/18/2019
Marsha W.
I am a first time Auto Excel client. The staff was kind and trustworthy. I will definitely be back!

Amy M.
Ohio
Mercury Montego
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Amy said they were good.