Pontiac Vibe
01/11/2019
Excellent work and customer service.
Been coming here a while now and I consistently receive outstanding service.

MO
Michael O.
INFINITI Q50
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff is courteous, and does good quality work.

KD
KATE D.
12/29/2018
Trust!
As always the only shop that can make an oil change an enjoyable experience!! These men are great thanks to all involved!

GE
GINA E.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/23/2018
Honest mechanics and owner.Walking distance from home.
They always try to fit me in their already busy schedule. Very informative with any work needed on any of my vehicles.

WG
WILLIAM G.
Hartville, OH
Kia Spectra
12/22/2018
very good service and quality work.
very prompt service when I arrive for my appointments. quality in the work they do, very friendly.

Judi M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Judi said the employees were attentive. They took her vehicle in when she needed service. They completed the work at a fair good price.

LP
LARRY P.
Lakemore, OH
Dodge Caliber
12/18/2018
Speedy honest service
Happy with the three day out appointment and knowledgeable staff.

RON W.
12/14/2018
Auto Excel
We have been dealing with Auto Excel for over 22 years . We have ‘always’ been treated like family. My wife and I have sent numerous customers to Auto Excel because of the professionalism and sincere friendship shown . They are for sure one of the best .

Chris H.
Barberton, OH
Kia Sorento
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Chris said that the business is fantastic and the staff is very good at explaining things. She stated that they are very patient.

BA
BYRON A.
Jeep Patriot
12/11/2018
Had the oil changed on our Jeep today. Appt was @ 8:00, they had it in @ 8:00 and out by 8:30. The staff is professional and courteous. Wouldn't trust our vehicles to anyone else. Forget the quick lubes. Get it done by professionals. They are great for tires, new ones on order.

Mary P.
Clinton, OH
Chevrolet HHR
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the service was good.

DT
DON T.
Mogadore, OH
12/08/2018
Don T
Always professional at fair price I trust all the guys and the ownet Lance

GR
GABBY R.
Kent, OH
12/04/2018
Great Customer Service
Everybody at Auto Excel was so kind and helpful even through a phone call. They were patient with me given the fact that I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to cars. They gave me my best options given the budget I was looking for. I also had the chance to speak with the owner and you can tell he truly cares about his customers, workers and business. I highly reccomend.

KIM M.
GMC Canyon
12/02/2018
TIGER Irons
Great place to be treated fair and honest. They do you right I will take my vehicles to Excel thanks John and Lance and the people there.

JULIE G.
12/02/2018
Good work and honest
I have been bringing my cars to them for years. The entire staff is kind, caring, honest and hard-working. They know their stuff. They have fair prices (lower than other places I've checked) and will tell you what your repair needs are very honestly and not pushy at all. I trust them with every vehicle I own.

BF
BILL F.
Mogadore, OH
11/24/2018
Fast service...friendly staff...good prices
I took my car in on Friday. It needed a muffler. Was told the part wouldn't arrive till Monday. Got a call from Lance on Saturday saying the part had come in. Took my car in at 12:15...was out at 1:30.

RJ
RICHARD J.
Acura TL
11/21/2018
Very friendly people!
Overall a good experience here. I was in and out pretty fast. The owner is a very hospitable guy and very personable. They were abke to fix my tire at a pretty good price. I drive a nice car and it’s hard to find professionals that will take care of your stuff and not have to worry about people scratching your car. Thanks

GS
GARY S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/21/2018
Mini Cooper Diagnostics & Repair
John was very helpful with troubleshooting the engine issues. I needed a service shop that was familiar with German Cars and John is certified in computerized engines. Auto Excel Team was professional and knowledgeable, highly recommended.

BV
BILL V.
Tallmadge, OH
11/20/2018
The technician is very knowledgeable and friendly, he will recommend needed work but not be pushy. Reasonable prices. Highly recommend this shop.

Joyce M.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said they were very nice to her and helped her out.