GF
GARY F.
06/15/2019
As usual, they are very accommodating, do great work and at a reasonable price!

LH
LYNN H.
Versailles, KY
Nissan Maxima
06/10/2019
Recommended by a friend
Auto Tech was recommended to my husband by a friend, and we are so glad we listened. Good service nd good work at reasonable prices. Can’t ask for more.

CHRISTIN S.
Lincoln LS
06/08/2019
2004 Lincoln
Excellent customer service. Very detailed and helpful. Highly recommend!

DAVE M.
06/05/2019
Superb service and integrity
A quick note of thanks to Tony and the crew to say I appreciate the extra efforts you take for my 2000 Toyota Sienna. You've helped me keep it on the road for almost 20 years. Expecting a large bill after its last visit, I was very surprised the problems I thought I had were not necessary to fix at this time. Small expense for maintenance, instead of repair issues/costs. Integrity first....impressive.

06/05/2019
Quick, efficient, service on time and on budget. Easy as a major car repair can be.

MARY S.
Paris, KY
GMC Canyon
05/31/2019
Trust Knowledge Expertise
Tony and Kelly have always taken excellent care of me and my GMC Canyon . I rely on their honesty and expertise and I trust them! For this I am grateful.

Michael C.
Chevrolet S-10
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they are always quick and they do good work.

Jacob S.
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said that this is his first time using this business and he is unsure of the service at this time.

Bob M.
Wilmore, KY
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the service is just like their advertisement. He has used them for 50 years. He'll go back when service is needed.

BR
BARRY R.
05/18/2019
Good Service Center to go to, for auto service needs.
They were able to diagnose the problem area to one of the tires. I had forgotten that I purchased tires from them and they pointed it out. They discounted the tire based upon the milage use.

Very nice people.

GF
GARY F.
05/14/2019
Semi-emergency
Found room for me in their busy schedule when I was leaving town for the weekend. Great place to get real service!

JOYCE F.
Chevrolet S-10
05/12/2019
Professionalism at its finest.
I think Auto Tech strives to make every car worked on as its own personal car/truck.

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/11/2019
Great stress reliever
Taking a vehicle in for an oil change and check up is such a great stress reliever. Driving in traffic alone can be unnerving. Worrying about the condition of my truck would make it even worse. It's good to know that I'm going to travel comfortably to my destination, and return, without any problems from my end. They're also great about pointing out any possible problems that might come up, so I can budget for future repairs.

Nissan Xterra
05/10/2019
Always kind, professional and thorough. They have kept my vehicle on the road for years.

Buick LeSabre
05/02/2019
Good Service
Good and accurate

Mitch G.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Mitch said this business did the job right.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Georgetown, KY
Honda Element
04/30/2019
Good, reliable, trustworthy service
Have had my Honda Element serviced at Autotech for the last several years. I always feel like I am getting an honest evaluation and options if available for repair. Not necessarily the cheapest place, but I understand good mechanics get paid to be good mechanics.

LH
LARRY H.
Mount Sterling, KY
04/27/2019
The jury is still out lol
As of now everything has been ample to this point

John C.
Ford Freestar Wagon
04/23/2019 Category: Service
John said the business employees were completely honest, trustworthy, and nice people to work with. The service was reasonably priced and it was an overall good experience.

Tommy S.
Lincoln Navigator
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Tommy said the staff checked everything and were honest. They get it done when they say they will.