05/05/2021
Repeat customer
I like the attention to detail, the value.

RD
RAVEN D.
05/03/2021
Everything!
Auto tech really cares about their customers. I brought my car in to get the air fixed and it worked good for a bit after, then started messing up again. I called auto tech and they got me in without any hassle. The problem was quickly solved and all they cared about was making sure i was happy when i left. This place is amazing and i wouldn't take my car anywhere else! The staff is amazing and i tell everyone to bring their car here. Kelly and robert are just the best and they really care. Thank you so much!

CHRIS S.
04/30/2021
Straightforward & Honest
Couldn’t get in to GMC until June. They got me right in and out in under an hour. Honest, straightforward diagnosis.

LISA S.
HUMMER H3
04/29/2021
Excellent Honest Service
Always great dealing with Kelly. Auto Tech does a great job of assessing issues with my vehicles. They are always honest & fair with pricing and solutions. I highly recommend them.

Steve M.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Steve said the business provided great service and they were also trustworthy..

JACKIE R.
04/22/2021
Trustworthy business
Great service and I trust the knowledge, integrity and ability of mechanics.

EP
EDITH P.
LEXINGTON, KY
Buick Encore
04/22/2021
They are honest, knowledgeable, efficient and respectful of their clients time.
I was introduce to the service at Auto Tech when my car 2 years ago broke down on the interstate and was towed to their service through AAA. I was very impressed with their kindness and understanding of my situation and they were extremely helpful and even gave me a ride to work that morning. I have attempted to use other services since that time for basic auto maintenance but have been taken advantage of and had poor incompetent service. I feel I can trust Auto Tech Service and as a single lady, that is extremely important.

MT
MARCIA T.
Atlanta, GA
04/21/2021
Great mechanic shop
Friendly, knowledgable, helpful people in this mom and pop type business on North Broadway. As an out-of-towner, I was pleasantly surprised at the great customer service. They tell the honest facts about the problem with the car, and told me what would happen if I did or didn't get the work done, and how much it would cost.

EN
EMMLEEA N.
Jeep Compass
04/17/2021
Everyone was very nice and honest.
I would definitely go back.

BC
BRANDY C.
INFINITI QX50
04/14/2021
Always a Pleasure
I have been a customer of ATS for a long time. I can’t say enough about the customer service provided from the owner down to the techs. Everyone is highly skilled and friendly. The facility is clean and organized. I highly recommend!!
Robert L., President from Auto Tech Service responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you Brandy, we love having you as a customer!

MAIZEL L.
04/14/2021
Happy first time customer. Very professional! Definitely the place to go for AC problems.

WC
WALLACE C.
Jeep Liberty
04/09/2021
2008 Jeep Repair
Great service, very knowledgeable ...
Robert L., President from Auto Tech Service responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you Mr. Wallace...you've been a custoemr for quite sometime, thank you for being a loyal customer!

AH
ALADYA H.
04/08/2021
The integrity of the service and staff
I have had a problem with a couple of my dashboard lights remaining on (for at least 2 years) because of a minor exhaust vapor leak. Although this did not interfere with the proper running of the vehicle, driving with the lights on masked subsequent problems associated with the light sensors. Auto Tech was the first (and only) to suggest discovering the leak(s) by smoking the vehicle. As a result, for the first time in a very long time the light signals are off and I feel comfortably safe traveling in my vehicle once again.
Robert L., President from Auto Tech Service responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you Aladya, we're glad we could help you with your vehicle problem and send you out with some piece of mind.

WJ
Willis J.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Willis said the business took good care of him. Specifically, Kelly was great because she quickly got him an appointment, then the mechanics immediately took the vehicle and fixed it up for him.

JOHN M.
Finchville, KY
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/07/2021
Professional communication
Kelly was helpful, honest and straightforward.