RJ

DORIS M.
Buick LeSabre
02/15/2021
Great Car Care
Every time I take my car to Auto Tech I get the best. Wonderful handling of appointments and friendly, knowledgeable staff who welcome you . I am asked to explain what is going on with my car and they ask specific questions to assist in the diagnosis. Then my car is checked by their excellent mechanical staff and I receive an estimate for parts and the length of time it will take. All details of the estimate are explained and you have an opportunity to ask questions and approve the work that is needed. If parts are required, their sources are excellent for getting them promptly. My car is 17 years old and when I leave Auto Tech it is purring like a kitten and driving beautifully.

ROBERT W.
02/07/2021
their reputation in the community is outstanding
We had an inspection done before we bought a used 2011 Toyota RAV4 Limited with 91,412 miles on it from a local car lot. The report was excellent and we purchased the vehicle. One month later the alternator failed and the battery was dead, a $540.00 repair. Oh well, even though it tested as good, sometimes things happen with used cars. Auto tech was very thorough and professional. i'll use this service again.

DEBRA R.
Kia Soul
01/29/2021
1st visit
Very good experience. Oil and filter change was done right at appointment time and finished within 30 minutes. Lobby was warm, comfortable and not crowded. Will schedule again.

CASEY S.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/25/2021
Great Reliable service! Highly recommend

Carl S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Carl said he was happy and felt he got an honest assessment.

TAMMY S.
01/21/2021
Superb Service!!
Kelly is such a pleasant person to deal with. The Techs are very knowledgeable also. They do it right the first time. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thanks much.

CR
CHAD R.
01/20/2021
Easy service appointment
Dropped off my son’s car for new suspension. They were very clear about the work being done. They found a leaking mount, which did increase the price of service, but was necessary for safety. Their prices are competitive. Overall, I trust them more than any other garage I’ve used.

MICHAEL B.
Erlanger, KY
Volkswagen Passat
01/19/2021
Pleasant and professional.
In-n-out and always a breeze at AutoTech.

JN
JESSIE N.
Dodge Avenger
01/16/2021
My car broke down, the representatives were excellent. Definitely recommended and will return if I run into future issues. Thanks!

EC
EBONY C.
GMC Acadia
01/16/2021
Easy breezy in & out
I called to schedule a time to bring my vehicle in for an oil change & tire rotation. I dropped my vehicle off & received a call within an hour that it was finished. The price was nice. The staff was friendly. The only negative I have is that when I called someone picked up the phone & then hung up. I called again and it sounded like they picked up the phone held it for a bit then hung up again. I waited about a minute and called back & was finally able to speak with someone.

LA
LAWRENCE A.
North Fort Myers, FL
Chrysler Pacifica
01/13/2021
Tripsaver
Our front tire met a truck bungie cord on Interstate and was leaking air. When we ‘found’ AutoTech about a mile or so off highway in Lexington it was our lucky day. From our arrival until fixed within 45 minutes could not have been happier to be able continue on south. Very professional and excellent repair. Thanks so much for coming to our rescue!!

01/13/2021
Quality service
Fast quality service at a fair price. Well worth giving these folks a call for auto repairs.

JEFF W.
Lincoln Town Car
01/08/2021
2006 Lincoln Towncar overheating
The diagnosed and repaired the problem. On a test drive they found an ignition problem that I thought was a transmission problem. Great work at a reasonable price.

ED
ELISA D.
Hyundai SANTA FE
01/06/2021
Honest, excellent work, happy people
I have always taken my car for service at the dealership where I bought the car. However on last two occasions the dealership did not Check/fill Low coolant and other fluids and lied that they did, so I decided to try Autotech. I was first impressed that garage and waiting room were immaculate. I was even more impressed my the quality of the service...they even checked things I did ask about gratis. They drove the car around the block to make sure all was safe for me. It was the best car service experience that I ever had....and for a reasonable price. I’m so happy that I found such a great place to have my car serviced. I sort of don’t want to tell anyone about my secret, but for the good of the Local business, I am compelled.