AH
ALADYA H.
01/04/2021
Integrity, Reliability and Reasonable Prices
When I take my vehicle to Auto Tech I have full confidence of receiving an honest report of what needs to be repaired as well as quality service to correct the problem. In addition, their rates are competitively fair and reasonable.

HK
HENRY K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/02/2021
Honesty
took car in to have power steering reservoir replaced. Upon inspection was told need new rotors and pads, engine mounts upper and lower. Pricing was half of what I was quoted from another Auto Repair chain in town. car was done in1 day. Will recommend to friends.

DANIEL W.
12/31/2020
Expertise both in the office and the shop
I have taken all my vehicles to Auto Tech for approximately 4-5 years and have not been disappointed with the result. Honest and friendly to the MAX. i would not go anywhere else

Lexus ES 350
12/23/2020
Very courteous, a friendly atmosphere and knowledgeable workforce!
The entire team was very polite and took the time to listen to my concerns. The tech even went with me on a so I could show him specifically what my issue was.

Georgetown, KY
12/22/2020
Excellent service!
Always completely satisfied with my service visits to Auto Tech!

Matthew B.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said they got him in with no appointment. The business fixed the problem in great time.

GE
GERMAN E.
Mercury Monterey
12/14/2020
Excellent and trust worthy.
Excellent analysis, diagnostic, price and workmanship.

DJ
Dinah J.
Winchester, KY
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Dinah said this business had good service and everything went well.

BW
BARB & KERRY W.
Midway, KY
12/09/2020
Breaking bad
I am truly not a review writer. I typically will just continue with a service, when they're good, or not use them anymore, if they are bad. I will also promote or discourage the service to friends, coworkers, acquaintances, etc. I felt compelled to write this review about Auto tech. From the initial phone call, with Kelly, to make the appointment to get my brakes serviced I experienced nothing but professionalism and courtesy. I chose to sit and wait while they fixed my brakes. Kelly, and the gentleman working beside her (I apologize for not getting your name) engaged in conversation with me and were both informative, professional, and pleasant. When the bill was presented to me I was so surprised at the reasonable price. Typically , when I think of brake replacement cost i envision loss of at least 1 limb. That being said, my limbs are all present and intact and my bank account also remains intact. Thank you for the wonderful, satisfying experience.

WC
WALLACE C.
12/08/2020
I have been a customer for many years, as always, Kelly and Team provide excellent service.

Steve M.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they are good people. They are trustworthy. They do good work. They are easy to work with and reliable. They won't do any more than they have to do. He said that they are the only people he would take his vehicle to.

TJ
Tiffany J.
Hyundai TUCSON
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Tiffany said they exceed expectations when it comes to service. Very good service.

REBECCA C.
Buick Verano
12/03/2020
5 star
Courteous, professional, quiet waiting area.

TOM B.
Versailles, KY
12/03/2020
5 Stars
Great customer service. Kept me informed on what was needed for my vehicle. I highly recommend Auto Tech.

HK
HENRY K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/02/2020
Professional
We moved from NJ about 3 years ago. There we had a service company for many years. Fair prices and expert mechanics. Once here I found a excellent shop for my BMW. How ever finding a shop for my PT Cruiser was a different story. Most of the shops assume you have no knowledge of mechanics or cars. Example was told by one service station my battery terminals were corroded and they would clean them for $15.00 RIP OFF. I had just installed a new battery greased them well to prevent corrosion. I could go on but enough is enough. I had the car rowed to Auto Tech. I found these people to be professional and conservative in pricing. I will be back.