KH
KATHY H.
07/20/2020
Great work, very honest
I had a very good experience when my brake line needed to be replaced. Scott was very upfront and professional and I had my car back within 30 hours!

GF
GARY F.
07/20/2020
Lots of extra effort to locate a part to get the job done.

DAVID R.
Versailles, KY
Toyota Venza
07/17/2020
Autotech is the only place I use.
I never have to return with problem with the repairs. The service is great, the work is excellent and the people are so friendly.

MARTHA H.
Chevrolet Sonic
07/15/2020
Friendly Employees
I used this company many years ago. Employees were always friendly and still are. They are located more conveniently for me,now so I went back. I was quoted a price for service. Later I was called,to say the labor has,not been included and it would be 100.00 more. I agreed, I had to have my car. I had an oil change done as,part of the service, usually fluids are topped off. I went use the washer fluid but there was barely any so I added it myself. I,would,just suggest asking if the quote includes labor

DJ
DANNY J.
Savannah, GA
Nissan Rogue
07/14/2020
Customer Service Reasonable pricing
I called around town for pricing to replace front brakes and rotors. Auto Tech had the best pricing. I showed up for my appointment and was immediately greeted by the staff. The technician checked all my brakes and confirmed that the front needed to be replaced. I was kept informed throughout the process. I was out and on the road in a timely manner.

RONALD B.
Mazda CX-7
07/10/2020
Friendly staff and good service!
Timely service and friendly! I recommend this place.

DV
DIEGO V.
07/07/2020
Quick, honest service
I had a pre-purchase inspection done here. Auto Tech was able to inspect the car the same day I called them. Also, they found two major issues at the beginning of the inspection and called me right away to ask if I wanted to continue with the inspection. I said no and they didn't even charge me full price. Great service!

TF
TROY F.
07/06/2020
Friendly, honest, affordable
Everyone here has always been super nice. They keep you informed about your car’s issues, and they’re not constantly trying to upsell stuff to you.

GE
GERMAN E.
07/02/2020
Great honest service
Every time I get an straight answer with a positive professional service with a low cost quotes. God blessings.

DAVE H.
07/02/2020
Truly the best auto repair shop in town
Auto Tech Service is where I take my vehicles for all my Maintenance and repair needs. Kelly and other members of their team went ABOVE and BEYOND to help me with what I needed. They were honest in not trying to charge me for things I did not need and worked with me regarding my hectic schedule. Thank you, guys, for being so helpful!!! Five-star Customer Service

WR

JOHN B.
Georgetown, KY
Lincoln MKZ
Great place!
Outstanding service!!! They fixed my AC for a fair price and the work was done quickly!

Thanks!!!

Murfreesboro, TN
INFINITI QX60
Prompt and courteous
In town from Tennessee and needed an unexpected brake job. They took great care of my family.

KD
KEVIN D.
Chevrolet Traverse
Amazing Service
The people that work at this Garage are amazing they are friendly and talk to you like you are important and in terms you can understand. They had the opportunity to take lots of money from me to fix my A/C but instead told me to try the cheaper options first to save me some money hopefully. They have got my business forever now. 👍👍

EY
ERVIN Y.
Richmond, KY
Nissan Murano
06/29/2020
Professional quality service
The office personnel were courteous and knowledgeable. I was impressed that the owner was there the whole time, in and out of the shop. And the shop, was as clean as a produce section at a grocery store.