RHONDA B.
Nicholasville, KY
Buick LeSabre
10/12/2013
Completely satisfied!
I am completely "sold" on Auto Tech Service! You guys do what you say you are going to do - you call before doing any work so there are no unexpected charges, you take the time to explain what you had to do to the car and so much more! You have a new customer for a very long time! Thanks!
Auto Tech C. from Auto Tech Service responded on 10/15/2013

Thank you, Rhonda.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle for years to come.

TR
TONY R.
Versailles, KY
10/11/2013
Friendly, professional, and knowledgeable staff.
Service is always "Top-Notch" at Auto Tech. The employees are friendly, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. The only place I trust for reliable auto diagnostics and repair.

WW
Wilma W.
Buick Century
10/10/2013 Category: Service
Wilma said this business is dependable and they did what they told her they were going to do. They always tell her what they are going to do before they do the service. They always tell her how much the service is going to cost in advance.

Darrell P.
Cadillac STS
10/10/2013 Category: Service
Darrell said they have good service.

CASEY M.
Honda Accord
10/02/2013
Friendly, professional, competent
Three things I look for in any service provider: competence, professionalism, and friendliness. Auto Tech exhibits all three to the highest degree.
Auto Tech C. from Auto Tech Service responded on 10/02/2013

Thank you, Casey!  We appreciate the kind words.

GR
George R.
Nicholasville, KY
10/02/2013 Category: Service
George said the business was great and it was a good experience.

TP
Tom P.
Mercedes-Benz CLK320
10/02/2013 Category: Service
Tom said he is consistently pleased with the service work at this business.

Bill S.
Georgetown, KY
10/02/2013 Category: Service
Bill said this business did a good job. They were quick and worked with him.

BL
Barbara L.
10/02/2013 Category: Service
Barbara said the business is wonderful and they did a great job.

RT
RYAN T.
Nissan Murano
10/01/2013
Service on 9/30/13
I feel Auto Tech did a good job, but I feel I was over charged for my service. They basically plugged my Cam Shaft Sensor back on and changed my battery that I provided for them and they charged me $20 to change it, when I could have taken it to Advance Auto Parts and they would have done it for free. And they charged me over $180 for service that took them minutes to complete.
Auto Tech C. from Auto Tech Service responded on 10/01/2013

Thank you for the survey response, Ryan.  I reviewed your invoice this morning and realized this was your first visit to our company so I wanted to make sure we thoroughly explained our procedures.  I spoke with the Service Writer and Shop Foreman about the repairs we made.  We recommended a
complete charging and starting system test due to the no start condition and a scan test due to the check engine light being on.  These tests were approved by you.  Since this was your first visit, we have no way of knowing what prior work was done and if that work was properly completed.  After the scan  and inspection we found one of the cam sensors was not secured properly, possibly from a previous repair.  We secured it, at no charge, and retested the system and found all passed at the time of testing.  We also performed a complete charging and starting system and found your battery needing replaced.  You stated there was a warranty on the battery so we removed your battery and we installed the replacement that you brought.  Our normal battery installation is $20 because we take the time to make sure installation is correct and recheck the system afterward.  With the time lapse in waiting for the replacement battery and no mark up on the part, this is justified.  Advance Auto is in business to sell parts, therefore they may replace a battery at no charge but they are making  profit through parts mark up and that is justified, same as the testing and/or repairs we make at our shop.  I hope I have explained our procedures better to your understanding.  And I hope we are able to service your vehicle in the future.  Please feel free to call if we can be of further assistance.

GS
GORDIE S.
Versailles, KY
09/29/2013
Honest communication and work.
Reliable to the end.

BANGALY S.
Saturn Vue
09/27/2013
Automotive Honesty
We have been bringing our vehicles to these guys for a couple of years now. On more than one occasion they have had the reasonable solution, which has been much more affordable than the "other guys". Most recently they said, "it might not be worth it" since the vehicle is getting old and we aren't driving it regularly.

GE
GEARY E.
09/24/2013
Auto Tech Service
I have been a customer of Auto Tech Service for approximately 15 years. The staff and technicians have always been very professional and knowledgeable.
Auto Tech C. from Auto Tech Service responded on 09/26/2013

Thanks Geary!  We are thankful for all our long time customers and our long time employees.  It truly makes better business.

JOHN D.
GMC Envoy
09/18/2013
Envoy
Great job and they were able to fit me in last-minute.

ZJ
Zach J.
09/18/2013 Category: Service
Zack said the work turned out great.