Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Jose A.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he was told the repair would cost $118 and then he was told it would cost $180.

RT
Rayce T.
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Rayce said that when he had his vehicle towed he thought they would look at it right away but it was not looked at until the next day.

BJ
Brayden J.
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Brayden said the staff at this business was pretty rude to him when he called them to get information on getting a smog test done on his vehicle. The employee he was speaking with over the phone was pretty rude and he ended up hanging up on him when he was asking questions. He would not recommend the business for service.

AA
Alejandro A.
Grand Terrace, CA
Ford F450 Super Duty
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Alejandro said he did not like the service at this business. He said he had to go somewhere else to get his vehicle fixed.

ES
Elias S.
Lexus LS 400
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Elias said this business was friendly and nice. The prices were good, however the service took much longer than expected.

STEPHEN C.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/24/2016
VW Jetta Repairs
My daughter lives in Oceanside. I brought her newly purchased '03 VW Jetta in for major engine work and oil leak. I asked if they could check to see if there was any other repairs to be made (since the car was going back to O'side)- which there were none found. AutoTech had the car for two weeks. After the first week, I went in to see the progress. The car was on a lift with the engine out and both of the front tires removed. It was finished as promised and I returned the car back to my daughter.. Unfortunately, there was additional work needed- both front struts and control arms as well as a leak in the oil pan gasket- which was completed in O'side. Since the front wheels had been removed in the first week, the struts and control arms issues could have been addressed and maybe saved time and money, the oil pan gasket (?).

TU
Tanya U.
Corona, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
12/17/2015 Category: Service
Tanya said the service was pretty good at this business.

Roxane M.
BMW 750iL
04/18/2015 Category: Service
Roxane said she had brought her vehicle to be serviced at this business and they were waiting to hear from the Bureau of Automotive Repair. After two months of waiting she called the business to find out when her vehicle would be ready. The business stated they had not gotten any return phone calls from the Bureau of Automotive Repair and that they had not done anything with her vehicle at that point. They told her if she did not get this figured out soon, they were going to start charging her storage fees. She said she was pleased with the repair they ended up doing but said she had to go elsewhere to get her vehicle to pass the smog inspection. She said she was happy with the price.

Amanda B.
Highland, CA
03/10/2015 Category: Service
Amanda said her brake lights were not working. The business charged her $20.97 for parts and $105 for labor. They did get the repair done in a timely manner and they were nice, but she was not happy with the cost.

VC
Virdina C.
Ontario, CA
Nissan Sentra
02/14/2015 Category: Service
Virdina said this business overcharged her and she would not recommend them as a result.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 02/20/2015

I followed up with Virdina, Asking how her Sentra was running after we replaced her bad battery. She said she was happy, She
had previously called after picking up her car asking why there were no warning lamps on, I said that any vehicle that we work on, we always check and adjust the tire pressure and that was why she did not have any warning lamps staying on. She still
thought that we were too high!. She had her car towed in after it died on the frwy. We checked it out and replaced her battery with a 65 month prorated battery all for $233.00, We verified that the charging system was charging and the computor  did not have any trouble codes. I don''t know about you, But $233.00 is a fair amount to pay for (peace of mine) knowning that your car won't
break down on the frwy.

BOB B.
12/30/2014
Autotech
We had our Lexus repaired at autotech. However we brought it in for pulling to the right. It still pulls to the right.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 12/31/2014

Hello Bob I called you this morning regarding your Lexus, Inquiring about the check engine warning lamp was it staying off?, We replaced the air/fuel sensor, You said the light has not come on again; I also reminded you that the left front strut must be bent because the Camber was out of the specs and when you picked up the vehicle I gave you an estimate on replacement of both front struts to correct the Camber and the pull to the right. I also said that the Vehicle has 110k miles on it and the struts are the originals, so we should replace the rear struts also so this Lexus will ride like it should. Thank you Bob. Tony

Robert C.
Dodge Charger
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Robert said this business has great customer service. He was not pleased with the fact that he had to take his vehicle back three different times before it was finally fixed.

CR
Cristina R.
05/08/2014 Category: Service
Cristina said they tried to convince her to do something that was not as urgent as they made it seem. She would not recommend this business due to the reason mentioned.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 05/10/2014

When a oil service is done, we inspect the vehicle. the front brakes
had 6mm. of life left anf the rear brakes have .5mm of life left.
I brought that to her attention- we reccomend a brake service when the lining is at or under 2mm. of life left. She stated that she was parking the car and going overseas for a while. Lets hope she remembers to have the rear brakes done when she starts to drive her car when she gets back from overseas!
other wise she may have to replace the rear brake drums
 because she only had .5mm of life left, and when the brake lining is gone the drums can be damaged because of the metal to metal contact which will cost her more then instead of being more proactive to her manitenance needs.

Randall S.
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Terra. She said the promised time was 30 minutes but it took 1 hour. She does not know the reason for the delay other than more vehicles were in front of her.

FR
Franky R.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/02/2013 Category: Service
Franky said he was at the business for about 3 hours and his vehicle was only worked on for about 30 minutes. They did what they said they would do.

DARRELL D.
Corona, CA
Jeep Liberty
10/09/2013
Jeep Liberty 2003/Return because of link from Transmison work done at Autotech
Customer Service at Front Desk is Excellent, I would like to have my care cleaned before it is ready. Yes that is what I' am used to at a previous places I have gone for work. Please consider doing this for your customers, they would like it very much.

LG
Leroy G.
Mazda MPV
09/17/2013 Category: Service
Leroy said they diagnosed the problem and told him what would need to be done to address it. They could not tell him if their suggestions would completely take care of the problem. He would not recommend them based on this experience.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 09/19/2013

Leroy, We performed a smog inspection. Your Vehicle failed for the functional check engine warning lamp not working and for visual inspection: Fuel evaporative purge control solenoid wiring has been cut and the pigtail was missing from the vehicle and a hose was missing for the closed crankcase ventilation, and the vehicle has 4 trouble codes stored in the vehicles computor. We gave you a itemized estimates to remove the insturment cluster and test the check engine light bulb circuit (possible burned light bulb) and to repair the purge contol solenoid wiring and pigtail and restore the missing hose for the closed crankcase ventilation system and clear the trouble codes and perform a drive cycle to complete the monitors and see if those trouble codes come back? We can not give you a estimate till we know if and what trouble codes do appear! I believe this estimate is very accurate considering the condition of this vehicle!

PM
Patricia M.
Jaguar S-Type
09/12/2013 Category: Service
Patricia said her vehicle has an electrical problem and this business was not able to find it.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 09/19/2013

Patricia we check your battery, charging, starting systems- all checked out o.k. and we checked for any abnormal battery draws it took 40 minutes for your on board computors to time out
(shut off) which is normal. You must have a intermitant battery
draw, which when we inspected your vehicle the draw was not there! Please bring vehicle back so we can have more time to experiance your problem and locate that "problem" battery draw!

Cherita B.
Jaguar S-Type
07/31/2013 Category: Service
Cherita said after she picked up her vehicle from this business, the check engine light came on. She has talked to them about it and is going back to them for resolution.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 08/09/2013

We replaced the waterpump, upper radiator hose and expansion tank cap. She brought car cack to us and we checked the computor for trouble codes, has PO171,PO174 which are "engine running lean" trouble codes. We reinspected the engine for possible vaccum hoses that possible could had left disconnected none found. We cleared the trouble codes and advised her that we repaired the cooling system and if the check engine lamp came on again we would have to look further into why the engine is running lean. It has been a couple of days so I had left a message on her phone inquiring if the check engine light coming back on?  So far no call as of friday the 9th.

JORDANA W.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/28/2013
No more stalling!
I feel it took longer than it should have to fix my car and do a tune up but so far it seems they fixed my stalling problem. They didn't fix everything as I wanted though. I got a checklist with my receipt that still had unsatisfactory things on it which I would have liked them to fix as well but they never even mentioned them. Its too late now because this was a one time thing my Mom was helping me to get the car all fixed. I would have had them fix more stuff if they would had told me about them when they called to tell me what the stalling problem was and what it would cost to fix. Oh well too late now!