RY
RONALD Y.
12/22/2020
Awful
Rude rude rude over priced

LC
Lorraine C.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Lorraine said she spent $429 to fix a problem that wasn't repaired.

AG
ANTHONY G.
Dodge Neon
11/01/2019
High Prices
Paid 240.00 to work on car - I ran the oil low- Oil light still beeping next day - Came back - and you guys wanted to charge 125 bucks just to look at it again !!

JESUS S.
San Diego, CA
10/21/2019
Customer service
Jered went above and beyond his way to go through all of the problems my vehicle had and he even told me about a manufacture recall that it had. Very knowledgeable!

Jason S.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Jason said that his service was pretty bad. He stated he went to the facility to have a repair done and he paid a whole bunch of money because it was a BMW. He said that the staff broke a part on his vehicle and Mickey-Moused it back together thinking that he would not notice. He stated that the staff said they replaced the part but they didn't. He mentioned they rigged up the vehicle so that it would run but he still did not get anything fixed. He will not be going back to this location.

Margorot L.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Margorot said they were quite good, clean but the repairs they said she needed after they quoted a price were twice as high as others.

PV
PHIROM V.
Colton, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/07/2019
Over charged.
It is not a good place to fix the car at all. Stay away if there are other option. My van might be cost a lot less if I go somewhere else. It cost $822 for 1 fuse box and labor. They just make it look more complicated, so they charg you extra.

RF
RENEE F.
01/01/2019
ASE/ AAA is a good thing but Labor charges too high
Had car towed in with broken shift linkage cable. They charged 55 to diagnose it plus full 2 hours per labor book to fix. I asked for the diagnosing fee to be waived as its it's a simple visual that even the tow driver could see by looking under the car. No budging..said the tech had to do the job on the ground..didnt HAVE to as we know this can be shifted manually from underneath and put on a rack. Loss of my business wont kill them but they keep asking for feedback so here you go. Didnt seem to care that they lost a customer over 50 bucks. Said the techs get paid by hours billed..that may not be the best for the customer.. like commission and that's never in customers best interest. Was very disappointed that there was no room to negotiate on this one. Previous cooling system flush was 176 too... way too high for this service

IS
ISSAC S.
Ford Edge
09/16/2018
a little expensive
Thank you for taking care of my Ford in an expeditious time. I came in with my engine lite on and was charged 111.00 to discover I was low on oil. I was charged an additional amount of 29.43 which I okayed. THe other 203.24 was in my opinion an oil change. I have always been happy with your work but as a senior on a fixed income I must take my business elsewhere. Your prices are too high.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 09/17/2018

Issac we spoke this morning regarding your past visit,
You came in for a check engine warning lamp diagnostic, you had a History P0012 trouble code:
Camshaft Position A Timing over retarded (Bank 1),
We performed Camshaft Actuator test to confirm proper operation and verified cam and crank position sensors were in Sync- OK. system is performing as designed. This trouble code occured in the past and is not occuring at this time Inspected engine oil level-
It was extremly low and very dirty. Recommend oil service with vehicle inspection-$67.36 with synthectic blend motor oil. Upon inspection of vehicle we recommended a air filter-$20.61, and Battery Service-$36.55 for a grand Total of $238.52. You mentioned you did not receive your AAA Discount, You need to show us the card as for we don't know who is AAA and who is not. You also said you are have a limited income, then we can
defer some of the services. Again Issac I value you,
and you have been Patronizing AutoTech for many years now. And whatever need  Please let me know, we can make it happen.
Again Thank you for your Bussiness!
Tony

RT
Robert T.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Robert said this business did not fix his vehicle. They charged him $500, but his vehicle was actually running better when he took it in than when he got it back from them.

RT
Rayce T.
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Rayce said that when he had his vehicle towed he thought they would look at it right away but it was not looked at until the next day.

PD
PATRICK D.
10/03/2017
Started out GREAT, went Bad
My first experience with Autotech was really good. The guy who runs it is knowledgeable and with it, and inspires faith in them when you talk to him. At that time I recommended Autotech to several people! My second visit didn't go as well. My car is very old and I asked what (if anything) could be fixed just so I could pass smog and keep it running. I thought they would understand the situation of someone who has an old vehicle and not much money. Instead I got a list of recs a mile long that showed they were much more interested in trying to get paid than just help someone keep their car going a bit longer. No sensitivity to my situation, just "another dumb customer" who doesn't know how cars work (except I do). So, looking for a new place again.

MK
Mostafa K.
Kia Spectra
09/07/2017
Extremely overpriced
They wanted to charge me $210 for an AC blower replacement that costs $60 for the part and literally has 3 screws to tighten and is in an accessible location just under the glove compartment. Did it myself, took only 10 minutes and saved myself $150.

BJ
Brayden J.
Moreno Valley, CA
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Brayden said the staff at this business was pretty rude to him when he called them to get information on getting a smog test done on his vehicle. The employee he was speaking with over the phone was pretty rude and he ended up hanging up on him when he was asking questions. He would not recommend the business for service.

AA
Alejandro A.
Grand Terrace, CA
Ford F450 Super Duty
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Alejandro said he did not like the service at this business. He said he had to go somewhere else to get his vehicle fixed.