AL
Sugarloaf, CA
Kia Sorento
01/20/2021
Stellar Service
There was no hesitation in helping to get me back on the road last minute with some new headlights. I thought I came prepared as they squeezed me in just before closing but purchased the wrong lights. Without even an ounce of an attitude or asking me to come back they had someone get the correct lights and installed them for me. Everyone there had a positive attitude and was very pleasant to interact with. Thank you so much!

MOLLY H.
Saturn VUE
01/20/2021
Excellent customer service
For the last few years I dreaded taking my car in for service because as an older woman, many places tried to take advantage of me. Not so with Autotech. Being treated with respect is one of their many commendable services. The service on my older vehicle is always done with great care. Jerrod(sp?) is awesome and I always leave knowing my vehicle has been thoroughly serviced. Thank you Autotec.

SEAN M.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
01/15/2021
Amazing
They were quick about their work and called me promptly when my car was ready to be picked up.

LR
Linda R.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Linda said that they got her in quick and were finished sooner than expected. They told her it'd be an hour and it was only a half hour. They're efficient and did a good job.

NS

Moreno Valley, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/13/2021
Overall experience
The fact that they seem to know how to do their job, and explain in detail any issues they found a long the way. And made things quite easy for me.

HM
HOLLY M.
Nissan 350Z
01/13/2021
Friendly and good prices
My gf recommended me to come here I don’t regret it, we will be coming here more often.

SHAUN H.
01/08/2021
Nice people
They were accommodating at servicing my Jeep. They also saved me from calling an Uber to and from home. Overall nice experience!

BARBARA B.
Park City, UT
Suzuki XL-7
12/29/2020
When our car broke down in Riverside, we were so fortunate that Autotech happened to be right off the exit where we pulled off. They took a look at our car for us even though it was a little past their closing time, and quickly diagnosed the problem. When we couldn’t get an Uber to bring us to our hotel, Tony even gave us a ride there! They fixed our car the next day so we could resume our vacation. Great service!

12/24/2020
car maintenance
always calls and explains what needs to be done.
I know it will be done correctly.

AU
ANNA U.
12/17/2020
Fast , efficient and accurate diGnosisi
I called around 1pm in the afternoon stating I needed car fixed asap because we were going to Orange Co. The next day. They diagnosed my car as having a broken starter and we were out of there a little before 5 pm. Starter installed and checklist of a smalll amount of items that needed attention in the future indicated. We were grateful and imp ressed with their speedy service.

MARIE G.
12/11/2020
Outstanding customer service
Their customer service is outstanding. I have a 1997 Honda, maintenance has been deferred much too long. They gave me estimates on what needs to be done, the order of importance. The shocks are original and need to be replaced, explained and showed uneven ware on tires because of shocks needing to be replaced.
I so appreciate the attention and time they took, not just telling me but showing me.
AAA gave me a recommendation for this shop. I would also recommend them to anyone needing work on their car. 😇😍

JASON S.
12/09/2020
Great work
I don't have much to say but they did a great job and did not try to sell me extra stuff I didn't need.

CG
CAROL G.
Kia Optima
12/07/2020
Honest informative & good service
The owner was very honest & informative. Fast service my car was done in same day. Price was very fare. And they offered me ride home while car was being worked on. Big thumbs up!