Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TERRIE R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/16/2019
Courteoous personnel. Prompt and attentive
From the time I was put in contact with Autotech ffrom Repair Smith, I received courteous and complete information. From the beginning I felt that they had my interest at heart and not giving me some bull about my car. Very satisfied. Will use them again if I have to have service done. Thank you to all especially Jared and Joseph. Again thanks for giving me my car back in great working order. What I definitely liked is the warranty of 2 Years.

09/06/2019
Auto Electric
Had a need to reword for towing. The work was done in less than a day. Autotech has restored my confidence in my ~300k mile truck to use it as a tow vehicle. Perhaps they can restore your confidence as well.

09/01/2019
Keep it running until the wheels fall off
I have a high mileage car and planned a 5K mile trip around the country. Autotech has kept my ride running as good as new but I wanted to have one final check before heading out on those long lonely western byways and the high ethanol / low octane gas.

We had a battery terminal showing corrosion and a little tinkering by Autotech we do not expect to see any issue.

Near the first 2000 miles, I did have a time when the computer chip go into into “Limp Home” mode. This has been a problem with this after market chip. I find I need to remove the positive terminal for a few seconds and it resets. I also am near time for oil service so I added a quart just uncase.

Toyota Tundra
07/26/2019
Truck repair and smog
Thank you for the service. It took awhile,but it got done

Margorot L.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Margorot said they were quite good, clean but the repairs they said she needed after they quoted a price were twice as high as others.

KP
KAREN P.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/31/2019
Good employees
I like the employees at Autotech, professional. They do well by my two vehicles. Only complaint is the long visit time. Needed smog done, appointment time was 9am. The machine used to test was not ‘calibrated’ and had to wait for that. 11am before my car was taken in for testing. I always try to be prompt for appointments and would appreciate if they were ready for me when I arrived. Other than that, I like them and will continue to use their services.

Mark B.
Lincoln Town Car
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the service was convenient and efficient, however, the price was high for a labor diagnostic. The business was informative but the diagnostic was not necessary.

04/30/2019
Reasonable, Reliable, Responsible
I have a older truck that needed many mechanical and electrical systems repaired. I trusted AutoTech to do the job replacing the AC system, Radiator, Major Tuneup, Brakes, Belts and Hoses. Today was a safety inspection and oil change. She starts up smoothly, runs powerfully and is a source of pride as we go exploring CA, UT, NV, AZ.

Jacob M.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the service and staff were fine. The price of the part was higher than he expected to pay when comparing to other facilities.

ROGER R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/07/2019
Attentive, prompt; personable; knowledgeable
Been taking cars to AutoTech for 25 years. They care enough to get the repair done properly that they call you up a few days later & ask if the car is still performing well.

TK
TED K.
Ithaca, NY
01/31/2019
The kind staff was very helpful and friendly
Tony, Marcus and Jared are excellent people. I pulled in the shop two minutes before it was scheduled to close and Tony helped me out immensely. He stayed late to make sure I was taken care of and that my vehicle would be a priority in the morning as I’m from out of state. When I arrived the next day, Marcus and Jared were super friendly and we not only talked business pertaining to my vehicle, but we talked about life. I feel like I made some new friends. I’ve driven the vehicle for just over and hour and so far so good. Thank you everybody at Autotech. Very professional. Outstanding work

Moreno Valley, CA
Ford Excursion
09/10/2018
Ford Excursion
Excellent Service great environment and fair prices.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Tony for your Honest Opinion of AutoTech!
We always want Happy and Satisfied Customers!
Thanks again Tony.

WJ
WILL J.
Kia Sedona
09/05/2018
Pleasant and reasonable auto repair.
Pleasant employees and reasonable, if not great, prices. Work is done as explained. It has only been a short period since the work was done, so I can not address the long term quality.

Miguel M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Miguel said the business did a pretty good job, but they didn't follow up when they said they would.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you Miguel for your Honest Opinion of AutoTech! I am sorry, There is only so much time in a day but I will make it a Priority to Follow up!!

RT
Renato T.
Nissan Frontier
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Renato said the owner and staff were nice. He received quality service. It was good. The price was reasonable. They provided a discount for AAA members.

NK
Nile K.
Hemet, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Nile said the service was good but he was asked if he would be willing to wait an hour for the smog inspection.

Loretta S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Loretta said the business was ok. She states the mechanic is very pushy and wants her to get work done. She could not afford that.

Marc B.
Toyota Tundra
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Marc said he felt like the staff was trying to sell him everything they could think of, and this turned him off.

BW
Brad W.
Temecula, CA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Brad said this business did a good job.

Jim M.
Big Bear City, CA
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Jim said the employees provided good service. Everything went as expected, and there were no issues.