DA
DOLORES A.
09/08/2020
Friendly, informative, speedy service.
They are always friendly, helpful. I trust them to know what they are doing with my car.

TERESA B.
Buick Regal
07/22/2020
Great place!
The staff were very prompt, courteous and helpful. I recieved a call back quite quickly with what the problem was and how much it would cost. I am very happy with AutoTech and would highly recommend them to fsmily and friends

RO
RICHARD O.
07/02/2020
Ignition was Locked
Not too sure how I feel. I feel the labor was really expensive but the mechanic and the guy inside seemed honest and like they repaired what was needed. I was at their mercy. I just wanted my car fixed. Had a bought the part myself and shopped around for labor, maybe it would have been done for less. They were AAA Approved so they gotta be doing something right. People were professional, courteous and fairly quick. I have no complaints.

04/08/2020
Close to work
Quick service with minimal add on services requested. Only essential work is done Great crew

GC
Gary C.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Gary said there was a lot of discrepancy on when the employees said the vehicle would be done and when it was actually done.

CHARLOTTE C.
Dodge Charger
03/15/2020
The people are great and helpful and friendly
Family friendly and easy talk to the work is guaranteed.

DK

EDDIE M.
Bloomington, CA
03/09/2020
Very helpful and carying
It is in a good location, the people are very professional ,price reasonable and kind.

JIM M.
Land Rover LR2
01/29/2020
I had my Rover in for a coolant problem that was sporadic and your staff did a cursory diagnosis with no problems showing up. They charged me 1/2 the normal hourly rate since they didn't find any obvious problems and I thought that was fair.

MY
Mike Y.
Saturn Relay
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the business is okay, he will go back and does recommend them to others. The only issue is they took the instrument panel out to replace some light bulbs. He said it seems some of the lights are not working but it is okay unless he drives at night.

WJ
WILL J.
Kia Sedona
11/27/2019
Friendly place
I really enjoy these business, even though it costs me hundreds of dollars every time I'd show up. LOL
People are very friendly and try hard to make your experience pleasant. In case it works!!!

TR
TERRIE R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/16/2019
Courteoous personnel. Prompt and attentive
From the time I was put in contact with Autotech ffrom Repair Smith, I received courteous and complete information. From the beginning I felt that they had my interest at heart and not giving me some bull about my car. Very satisfied. Will use them again if I have to have service done. Thank you to all especially Jared and Joseph. Again thanks for giving me my car back in great working order. What I definitely liked is the warranty of 2 Years.

CHARLES B.
GMC Pickup
09/06/2019
Auto Electric
Had a need to reword for towing. The work was done in less than a day. Autotech has restored my confidence in my ~300k mile truck to use it as a tow vehicle. Perhaps they can restore your confidence as well.

CHARLES B.
GMC Pickup
09/01/2019
Keep it running until the wheels fall off
I have a high mileage car and planned a 5K mile trip around the country. Autotech has kept my ride running as good as new but I wanted to have one final check before heading out on those long lonely western byways and the high ethanol / low octane gas.

We had a battery terminal showing corrosion and a little tinkering by Autotech we do not expect to see any issue.

Near the first 2000 miles, I did have a time when the computer chip go into into “Limp Home” mode. This has been a problem with this after market chip. I find I need to remove the positive terminal for a few seconds and it resets. I also am near time for oil service so I added a quart just uncase.

Toyota Tundra
07/26/2019
Truck repair and smog
Thank you for the service. It took awhile,but it got done