Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

VK
VICKIE K.
Honda Civic Si
09/12/2019
I found the employees very helpful and friendly. When I bring my car here, I feel I get an honest assessment of what services my car requires and that the repairs were done well.

ES

Honest and informative

PE
Patricia E.
09/04/2019
We went in early one morning to get a feel of the place and to talk to someone about the problems of my car and Jared and Joseph both listened and advised as to where to start and after all was said and done we went to them to get my car fixed. They both have great personalities and a great since of humor.

PE
PATRICIA E.
09/03/2019
The customer service is great!
We went in early one morning to get a feel of the place and to talk to someone about the problems of my car and Jared and Jonathon both listened and advised as to where to start and after all was said and done we went to them to get my car fixed. They both have great personalities and a great since of humor.

RO
ROBERT O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/02/2019
Excellent staff and service!!
Excellent work!! Staff very efficient, knowledgable, and friendly:-).

08/30/2019
THE LEAST STRESSFUL SERVICE TRIP
Joseph did a very good job meeting all my needs and keeping me updated on the status of my vehicle

JUDY S.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/29/2019
Great place
I have never had any issues with them. They are professional and friendly. They let me know if they find anything other than what I brought my auto in for and they tell me right away what the extra cost will be. The choice is mine to say if I want the extra work done right then or not. They answer all my questions and explain things so I can understand. I highly recommend them

PC
POLO C.
Kia Soul
08/21/2019
Fleet account services
Easy to work with, professional and honest shop

RP
Richard P.
Mazda MPV
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the employees were professional and went out of their way to take care of him.

Jeep Cherokee
08/17/2019
AutoTech Delivers
AutoTech does through and responsible auto work. The waiting area is quiet with no TV, which is a plus.

SP
SHIRLEE P.
Mercury Cougar
08/13/2019
AUTOTECH -- EXCELLENT!
I was very impressed with everything about Autotech -- Their immediate service, very knowledgeable and professional mechanics, fair rates, and everyone there was very nice and accommodating to work with.

CHUCK B.
Dodge Sprinter
08/09/2019
Tony and his crew are really great!
I have recommended Autotech to several friends. Tony operates a shop that treats everyone special! A combination of expertise and willingness to take on "new" tasks is appealing this customer! Can't recommend Autotech more highly! I trust them. Chuck Beaty

LG
Louis G.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Louis said the employees were accommodating, pleasant, and notified him about the vehicle. The service was nice.

BW
BERNIE W.
08/07/2019
Quick service
I was happy to see how fast they replaced the timing belt on my car (1 day). Also took the time to inspect my tires which had a potential problem.

GL
GARY L.
08/07/2019
It's the people
They look after your car as if it was their car

DEBORAH L.
Dodge Durango
08/06/2019
Excellent customer service and fair pricing
Had my vehicle serviced at Autotech for the first time… Easy to make an appointment Jared was fantastic, service was outstanding very short wait time for the service provided… Good pricing honest and fair… I’ll be back

JOHN P.
Toyota Yaris
08/01/2019
Great shop
I’m an occasional client here. I do a lot of my own maintenence and work. These are the people I go to and recommend in Riverside when something is beyond my abilities or comfort. I have a lot of clients and I try to maintain trust, so I don’t just blindly recommend people or businesses because it would reflect poorly back on me. I recommend Autotech to people a lot.

CHARLES B.
GMC Pickup
07/31/2019
Star Smog
They are fast becoming my one stop for all my auto needs. They have completed so many varied work for us. Most recently SMOG. Radiator, AC, electrical, tune-up and DOT headlight adjustment.

RON M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Toyota Tundra
07/27/2019
Done right the first time
We take our cars there for everything and they do a great job in a timely manner