TE
TOM E.
04/16/2021
Overall great
Picked up my truck from my house diagnosed quick and accurate fixed it when two other shops had no idea what was going on.
Called on each stage to keep me updated.
Very pleased on the staff and service!

KENIA M.
Toyota Sequoia
04/14/2021
Honest Person/People
Thank you Jared, for your time and honesty

Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/23/2021
good location
Always receive excellent service and recommendations.

BD

ANNDREA P.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/19/2021
Friendly
Great staff honest and humble. Thank you so much for repairs to my Passat.

NL
NICK L.
Grand Terrace, CA
03/13/2021
Ford Focus Repair
Excellent customer service and friendly staff and professional service. They made sure my warranty was honored. They kept me posted on the repairs. I have found my auto repair shop!!!

JI
JERRY I.
03/10/2021
Responsive & Always Helpful
Autotech responded to a last minute request to replace a headlight which was needed due to impending rain. However, they have always gone the extra mile to troubleshoot issues with our car & have completed repairs as quickly as possible.

JASON S.
03/08/2021
Customer service is awesome
Very good customer service, relatable bunch of cats

EG
ERIC G.
Moreno Valley, CA
02/27/2021
They are very precise, accurate, and explain in detail. Their prices are very competitive, and reasonable. They go the extra mile to satisfy their customers. They have all my business, and personal vehicles.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Nissan Armada
02/25/2021
Excellent customer service!
I am very happy with service provided, they have excellent prices and are very informative, Will definitely be coming back☺️

COREY B.

AU
ANNA U.
02/23/2021
They know their stuff
Autotech makes me feel confident because they know cars. They are thorough, fast and efficient. The manager is very helpful and knows cars too. It is nice to have them in the community.

JUDY S.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/23/2021
Reliable work
Great customer service. They always check my car out for other things that may be ready to go out or need replacing. Always check my fluids n tires. They are quick to do the job. I totally trust them to keep me safe on the road.

JANET L.
02/16/2021
recent visit to Auto Tech
My cousin recommended this establishment a few years ago and I'm glad he did. Recently I had an issue with a loud noise coming from under the dash. Jared is used to me bringing him interesting/weird things so when I played the recording of the noise (just in case it didn't do it when they started the car) he focused on what turned out to be an actuator for my HVAC. Even though they wouldn't have the part until Monday, they made ever effort to make sure my car was drivable for the weekend so I didn't have to get a rental and then got the car repaired quickly on Monday. I appreciate that "the guys" listen to what I am saying and treat me with respect - not just some crazy lady that hears a funny noise :) And they are honest with what repairs need to be done, never trying to oversell. This is the way they have treated other customers that I have observed coming into the shop. I have and will continue to recommend Auto Tech to my friends.

02/03/2021
They keep you updated on what else your car needs
Friendly and do an awesome job