LG
Linda G.
California
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Linda said this business was unable to fix the problem with her vehicle.

12/17/2014 Category: Service
Linda said she has to take her vehicle back to the business because the original issue was not resolved.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 12/31/2014

Hi Linda,Whenever we have a problem with a vehicle, We look for Factory Recalls or Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) pertaining to that particular Drivability Problem which there was a recall for intermittent engine dying while driving. You took your pontiac to the dealer for the recall. The Recall did not solve that dying problem. You brought it back to us and we road tested your vehicle and could not duplicate that issue, We researched your Maintenance History, and because of the vehicle mileage a  Throttle body Service and Tune up was due. We Performed that and again road tested with no problems.     We had your Pontiac back in our shop to try duplicate
the intermittent engine dying problem you were complaining about. We road tested your vehicle numerous times with our fuel pressure gauge and engine scanners connected to your vehicle.
We did not experience the problem that you described, but after 2 hours of driving your car I did experience a problem with your transmission shifting hard. After talking to Lee, he stated both of you had experienced that problem in the past. The engine dying while driving issue is not apparent at this time. We may have to wait till the problem is more apparent! Intermittent problems are very hard to repair, We don't want to start guessing and replacing unnecessary parts in attempt to fix this very intermittent issue.

MJ
MIKE W. J.
Saturn SC2
02/29/2012
hogwash
the recipt i have says 140, and we were charged for the smog test when your shop admitted that the testing machine was down.

02/24/2012
Not a good place
I decided to try this place because they were the best reviewed online (the employees must have been boosting their buisness) the person at the front counter could not have been bothered to take the burger out of his mouth to talk to me, but i did not listen to my gut for this warning, after a $140 checkout, they told me fuel was in the oil, (an impossibility) and they condemmed my catylitic converter, which they quoted me at $750 for repairs, i decided to check else ware and found another mechanic who did a better job for less than 300. long and short of it is, these guys suck hard
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 02/28/2012
You brought your vehicle to us with numerious failed inspections "4 or 5". The most recent inspection was 1 month old! We reccomended a pretest to see what needed to be addressed. The vehicle failed the pretest only at the 25mph. part of the test, Only by 5ppm of hc's. max-41ppm. tested 46ppm. At the 15 mph. test, the Max was 81ppm. we measured-80ppm. We are a Official Test and Repair Smog Check Station. We were trained to repair the vehicle with the most cost effective repairs, In this case we found excessive hc's in the crankcase=1600ppm. which if the oil was replaced, that may have brought the emissions down enough to pass the smog check! We also noted the catalytic convertor was testing weak, However you declined any further repairs! And by the way the Diagnostics was only $98.00

SEAN M.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
01/15/2021
Amazing
They were quick about their work and called me promptly when my car was ready to be picked up.

LR
Linda R.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Linda said that they got her in quick and were finished sooner than expected. They told her it'd be an hour and it was only a half hour. They're efficient and did a good job.

NS

Moreno Valley, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/13/2021
Overall experience
The fact that they seem to know how to do their job, and explain in detail any issues they found a long the way. And made things quite easy for me.

HM
HOLLY M.
Nissan 350Z
01/13/2021
Friendly and good prices
My gf recommended me to come here I don’t regret it, we will be coming here more often.

SHAUN H.
01/08/2021
Nice people
They were accommodating at servicing my Jeep. They also saved me from calling an Uber to and from home. Overall nice experience!

BARBARA B.
Park City, UT
Suzuki XL-7
12/29/2020
When our car broke down in Riverside, we were so fortunate that Autotech happened to be right off the exit where we pulled off. They took a look at our car for us even though it was a little past their closing time, and quickly diagnosed the problem. When we couldn’t get an Uber to bring us to our hotel, Tony even gave us a ride there! They fixed our car the next day so we could resume our vacation. Great service!

12/24/2020
car maintenance
always calls and explains what needs to be done.
I know it will be done correctly.

RY
RONALD Y.
12/22/2020
Awful
Rude rude rude over priced

AU
ANNA U.
12/17/2020
Fast , efficient and accurate diGnosisi
I called around 1pm in the afternoon stating I needed car fixed asap because we were going to Orange Co. The next day. They diagnosed my car as having a broken starter and we were out of there a little before 5 pm. Starter installed and checklist of a smalll amount of items that needed attention in the future indicated. We were grateful and imp ressed with their speedy service.

MARIE G.
12/11/2020
Outstanding customer service
Their customer service is outstanding. I have a 1997 Honda, maintenance has been deferred much too long. They gave me estimates on what needs to be done, the order of importance. The shocks are original and need to be replaced, explained and showed uneven ware on tires because of shocks needing to be replaced.
I so appreciate the attention and time they took, not just telling me but showing me.
AAA gave me a recommendation for this shop. I would also recommend them to anyone needing work on their car. 😇😍

JASON S.
12/09/2020
Great work
I don't have much to say but they did a great job and did not try to sell me extra stuff I didn't need.