Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Linda G. ReScore Review on 01/07/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Linda said this business was unable to fix the problem with her vehicle.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 12/11/2014
Review Created: 12/17/2014

Linda said she has to take her vehicle back to the business because the original issue was not resolved.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 12/11/2014
Review Created: 12/17/2014
The Autotech F. at Autotech responded on 12/31/2014

Hi Linda,Whenever we have a problem with a vehicle, We look for Factory Recalls or Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) pertaining to that particular Drivability Problem which there was a recall for intermittent engine dying while driving. You took your pontiac to the dealer for the recall. The Recall did not solve that dying problem. You brought it back to us and we road tested your vehicle and could not duplicate that issue, We researched your Maintenance History, and because of the vehicle mileage a  Throttle body Service and Tune up was due. We Performed that and again road tested with no problems.     We had your Pontiac back in our shop to try duplicate
the intermittent engine dying problem you were complaining about. We road tested your vehicle numerous times with our fuel pressure gauge and engine scanners connected to your vehicle.
We did not experience the problem that you described, but after 2 hours of driving your car I did experience a problem with your transmission shifting hard. After talking to Lee, he stated both of you had experienced that problem in the past. The engine dying while driving issue is not apparent at this time. We may have to wait till the problem is more apparent! Intermittent problems are very hard to repair, We don't want to start guessing and replacing unnecessary parts in attempt to fix this very intermittent issue.

MIKE W. J. ReScore Review on 02/29/2012
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"hogwash"
the recipt i have says 140, and we were charged for the smog test when your shop admitted that the testing machine was down.
Vehicle: Saturn SC2
Service Date: 02/17/2012
Review Created: 02/24/2012 12:24 PM

"Not a good place"
I decided to try this place because they were the best reviewed online (the employees must have been boosting their buisness) the person at the front counter could not have been bothered to take the burger out of his mouth to talk to me, but i did not listen to my gut for this warning, after a $140 checkout, they told me fuel was in the oil, (an impossibility) and they condemmed my catylitic converter, which they quoted me at $750 for repairs, i decided to check else ware and found another mechanic who did a better job for less than 300. long and short of it is, these guys suck hard
Vehicle: Saturn SC2
Service Date: 02/17/2012
Review Created: 02/24/2012 12:24 PM
The Autotech F. at Autotech responded on 02/28/2012
You brought your vehicle to us with numerious failed inspections "4 or 5". The most recent inspection was 1 month old! We reccomended a pretest to see what needed to be addressed. The vehicle failed the pretest only at the 25mph. part of the test, Only by 5ppm of hc's. max-41ppm. tested 46ppm. At the 15 mph. test, the Max was 81ppm. we measured-80ppm. We are a Official Test and Repair Smog Check Station. We were trained to repair the vehicle with the most cost effective repairs, In this case we found excessive hc's in the crankcase=1600ppm. which if the oil was replaced, that may have brought the emissions down enough to pass the smog check! We also noted the catalytic convertor was testing weak, However you declined any further repairs! And by the way the Diagnostics was only $98.00
MICHAEL M. on 11/21/2017
"Trust me on this - you can trust these guys!"
Every time I’ve brought my car in, it’s been 5/5 star service. No B.S., honest pricing, and they know more about your car than the dealer. I own a 2005 Mazda Tribute - great engine, but horrible electrical system. Autotech does what Mazda dealers can’t - they can actually diagnose the problem and get it fixed right the first time. I don’t even want to think about what my repair would have cost me to at the Mazda dealership. I recommend them to everyone I know.
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 08:02 PM
George S. on 11/20/2017
George said this business is very professional and he hasn't experienced any issues with his vehicle.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
Jim M. on 11/15/2017
Jim said the employees provided good service. Everything went as expected, and there were no issues.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Mayan G. on 11/15/2017
Mayan said this business was kind and helpful.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Bricia C. on 11/15/2017
Bricia said the technician was very helpful. They gave her additional recommendations and she was very happy. She took her vehicle in for a post-purchase inspection. They told her the transmission was still under factory warranty which she had not been told when she purchased it.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Willy G. on 11/13/2017
Willy said his experience was very good. He went in with a specific problem and the staff knew exactly how to address it. He was satisfied with the repairs.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 300
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
SARAH B. on 11/11/2017
"Consistently Excellent"
I am never disappointed with tghe work done and the customer service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 07:48 PM
LINDA L. on 11/09/2017
"Great Service, As Usual!"
Thank you for taking such good care of me and my 1996 Ford Explorer.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 07:56 AM
SUSAN F. on 11/06/2017
"Awesome"
Very awesome customer service and very fast service that is amazing!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Spark
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 07:51 PM
Jennifer C. on 10/30/2017
Spoke with Jennifer's father. He said he received a fair price. The mechanics are honest, and the work was done at the time quoted.
Vehicle: Saturn Ion
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Linda R. on 10/30/2017
Linda said the staff are very kind and she uses this business most of the time.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
CAROL A. on 10/27/2017
"Easy place to go for oil change"
I love setting appointment and going in waiting for my car. Autotech is just minutes from my work, so I can fit it into my schedule.
The staff is friendly and I appreciate them keeping me informed.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017 06:53 PM
Robert T. on 10/26/2017
Robert said this business did not fix his vehicle. They charged him $500, but his vehicle was actually running better when he took it in than when he got it back from them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Shane T. on 10/20/2017
"Service"
Excellent service. Everyone was helpful, polite, and knew what they were doing. Even when problems were encountered they still took care of everything in a timely manner. absolutely top-notch work.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 05:26 AM
Rayce T. on 10/17/2017
Rayce said that when he had his vehicle towed he thought they would look at it right away but it was not looked at until the next day.
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
VIRGIL (CHUCK) H. on 10/13/2017
"consistent good work"
explain repairs well and suggest possible options
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 08:59 AM
SEAN O. on 10/12/2017
"Service Above and Beyond"
My wife and I were looking for an oil change, when after signing in with Jiffy Lube, the call back to tell her there is a radiator leak and they are not allowed to service the car. The car had overheated and was in the RED! We had it towed to a shop that had apparently closed early, but was assured to me to be AAA rated. We spoke to the shop in the morning and while he checked it out, he was unable to apply any repairs, but recommended another shop "AutoTech". We brought the list of what was done by the first shop to AutoTech and they proceeded where the first left off. Our car turned out to be in good shape and needed little repair. The radiator had just overheated and the engine block was not cracked. Where some mechanics will try to take advantage of a woman driver, the team at AutoTech were more than fair!!
Vehicle: Lexus ES 330