LG
Linda G.
California
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Linda said this business was unable to fix the problem with her vehicle.

12/17/2014 Category: Service
Linda said she has to take her vehicle back to the business because the original issue was not resolved.
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 12/31/2014

Hi Linda,Whenever we have a problem with a vehicle, We look for Factory Recalls or Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) pertaining to that particular Drivability Problem which there was a recall for intermittent engine dying while driving. You took your pontiac to the dealer for the recall. The Recall did not solve that dying problem. You brought it back to us and we road tested your vehicle and could not duplicate that issue, We researched your Maintenance History, and because of the vehicle mileage a  Throttle body Service and Tune up was due. We Performed that and again road tested with no problems.     We had your Pontiac back in our shop to try duplicate
the intermittent engine dying problem you were complaining about. We road tested your vehicle numerous times with our fuel pressure gauge and engine scanners connected to your vehicle.
We did not experience the problem that you described, but after 2 hours of driving your car I did experience a problem with your transmission shifting hard. After talking to Lee, he stated both of you had experienced that problem in the past. The engine dying while driving issue is not apparent at this time. We may have to wait till the problem is more apparent! Intermittent problems are very hard to repair, We don't want to start guessing and replacing unnecessary parts in attempt to fix this very intermittent issue.

MJ
MIKE W. J.
Saturn SC2
02/29/2012
hogwash
the recipt i have says 140, and we were charged for the smog test when your shop admitted that the testing machine was down.

02/24/2012
Not a good place
I decided to try this place because they were the best reviewed online (the employees must have been boosting their buisness) the person at the front counter could not have been bothered to take the burger out of his mouth to talk to me, but i did not listen to my gut for this warning, after a $140 checkout, they told me fuel was in the oil, (an impossibility) and they condemmed my catylitic converter, which they quoted me at $750 for repairs, i decided to check else ware and found another mechanic who did a better job for less than 300. long and short of it is, these guys suck hard
The Autotech F. from Autotech responded on 02/28/2012
You brought your vehicle to us with numerious failed inspections "4 or 5". The most recent inspection was 1 month old! We reccomended a pretest to see what needed to be addressed. The vehicle failed the pretest only at the 25mph. part of the test, Only by 5ppm of hc's. max-41ppm. tested 46ppm. At the 15 mph. test, the Max was 81ppm. we measured-80ppm. We are a Official Test and Repair Smog Check Station. We were trained to repair the vehicle with the most cost effective repairs, In this case we found excessive hc's in the crankcase=1600ppm. which if the oil was replaced, that may have brought the emissions down enough to pass the smog check! We also noted the catalytic convertor was testing weak, However you declined any further repairs! And by the way the Diagnostics was only $98.00

KENIA M.
Toyota Sequoia
04/14/2021
Honest Person/People
Thank you Jared, for your time and honesty

Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/23/2021
good location
Always receive excellent service and recommendations.

BD

ANNDREA P.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/19/2021
Friendly
Great staff honest and humble. Thank you so much for repairs to my Passat.

NL
NICK L.
Grand Terrace, CA
03/13/2021
Ford Focus Repair
Excellent customer service and friendly staff and professional service. They made sure my warranty was honored. They kept me posted on the repairs. I have found my auto repair shop!!!

JI
JERRY I.
03/10/2021
Responsive & Always Helpful
Autotech responded to a last minute request to replace a headlight which was needed due to impending rain. However, they have always gone the extra mile to troubleshoot issues with our car & have completed repairs as quickly as possible.

JASON S.
03/08/2021
Customer service is awesome
Very good customer service, relatable bunch of cats

EG
ERIC G.
Moreno Valley, CA
02/27/2021
They are very precise, accurate, and explain in detail. Their prices are very competitive, and reasonable. They go the extra mile to satisfy their customers. They have all my business, and personal vehicles.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Nissan Armada
02/25/2021
Excellent customer service!
I am very happy with service provided, they have excellent prices and are very informative, Will definitely be coming back☺️

COREY B.

AU
ANNA U.
02/23/2021
They know their stuff
Autotech makes me feel confident because they know cars. They are thorough, fast and efficient. The manager is very helpful and knows cars too. It is nice to have them in the community.

JUDY S.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/23/2021
Reliable work
Great customer service. They always check my car out for other things that may be ready to go out or need replacing. Always check my fluids n tires. They are quick to do the job. I totally trust them to keep me safe on the road.

JANET L.
02/16/2021
recent visit to Auto Tech
My cousin recommended this establishment a few years ago and I'm glad he did. Recently I had an issue with a loud noise coming from under the dash. Jared is used to me bringing him interesting/weird things so when I played the recording of the noise (just in case it didn't do it when they started the car) he focused on what turned out to be an actuator for my HVAC. Even though they wouldn't have the part until Monday, they made ever effort to make sure my car was drivable for the weekend so I didn't have to get a rental and then got the car repaired quickly on Monday. I appreciate that "the guys" listen to what I am saying and treat me with respect - not just some crazy lady that hears a funny noise :) And they are honest with what repairs need to be done, never trying to oversell. This is the way they have treated other customers that I have observed coming into the shop. I have and will continue to recommend Auto Tech to my friends.