4.5

Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5rating 4.1904738
Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

Continue reading recommended reviews

RD
Randy D.
Houston, MS
05/05/2019
ripped
agreed on 17000 and new car warranty wife closed out stuck us 20000 and used car warranty +tax and fees last one they will sell us

AW
Auda W.
Amory, MS
04/29/2019
My car experience
I bought a Santa Fe last year it is a2017 model I thought I had been teated fair but I wasn’t .i found out in the last few months the vechicle I bought had been wreck and they not let me know this .the dealer I was trying to trade with said it had a car fax on it that it had damage to the side of the car now since then I can’t trade this car because of the damage to it . Now I can’t get this dealership to respond to this I don’t think I will ever do business with this dealership again I will let everyone know what happento me on this matter

Austin S.
Kennesaw, GA
04/03/2019
Fraud Alert!
I called this place to buy a car I saw advertised. Once given the price I agreed to buy the vehicle and was in process of putting a deposit on my debit card when I was told the price had gone up $1500! After again agreeing to buy the car at the new price they again raised the price! Classic bait and switch! I’ve already alerted the state about this fraudulent practice as well as Hyundai corporate. Do not buy a car from this place! The salesman as well as the used car manager were aware of this and I was hung up on by both. After calling back to speak to the general manager I was told he wasn’t in and they would not even give me his name or when I’d be able to speak to him. Just poor, deceptive business practices is all I can say. Sy and Steven are the two individuals I had the misfortune of dealing with. Buy elsewhere is all I can say.

Water Valley, MS
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Didn't Adjust my Headlight After Installing
One of my headlights now point at the ground in front of my car due to the service department not taking the time to adjust the headlight accordingly.
This wouldn't be a big deal if not for the fact that the headlight adjustment screw for left and right movement doesn't work. I'm not sure if it was like this before I brought it to be serviced or not.

Jackie W.
Nettleton, MS
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
I got a 2018 Hyundai Sonata and goes for and oil change was told I had metal in my oil pan and the replace it but he said that he noted if there's a problem on down the road it would be fix...why wait until you have a problem the want to fix it... I think I deserve to return the car and get something else

TG
Tim G.
Russellville, AL
11/10/2018
Dishonest dealership
Bought a brand new Hyundai Sonata from them mainly because they gave an additional 100,000 mile warranty above manufactor’s warranty. A few years later, the transmission went out completely. The care had 140,000 miles on it but was under the dealership warranty for both mileage and years. The car was serviced at the dealership every time!! They refused to honor their dealership warranty because they said I never had the transmission serviced during that time. Even though I took the car to them every three to four months for service and they NEVER mentioned it was time for a transmission service on the vehicle. Basically they conned me out of the dealership warranty to which I doubt they ever intended to honor. DO NOT purchase from these people if you do, remember I told you so.

CR