4.6

Mantachie, MS
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Service is always great and we love how they give a check list of everything vehicle needs or does not need.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for the great review and feedback! We appreciate loyal customers like you! Have a wonderful week!

Doye R.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Great cars, great dealership!
We are on our third Hyundai purchased from Barnes’s Crossing. Nothing but praise for the experience with sales and service!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Hi Doye! Thank you so much for the great review! We love to hear from our loyal customers!

Tupelo, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2020 Category: Service
The car salesman‘s
The car salesman’s are great the have great personalities and they are really friendly the place is clean I love all the free perks like the popcorn and all free drinks
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words! We appreciate your business so much!

Booneville, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Car wash
I was overall satisfied with my service with the exception of the detail department. I had them to wash and vacuum my suv and the job they did was very disappointing.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback! We truly do our best to provide every customer with a 5 star experience! I will pass your message regarding the detail department on to the supervisor for this issue to be addressed! Again, thank you!

Tupelo, MS
2021 Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness
Darhl Buchanan is awesome salesman
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Hearing from our happy customers make us happy!

BP
Brenda P.
New Site, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Car
Everything was very good.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Hi Brenda! Thank you for the 5 star review! We could not ask for better customers!

AF
Andrew F.
Corinth, MS
2020 Hyundai Palisade
The location and inventory
Barnes Crossing Hyundai is a very high class dealership in Northeast MS.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Wow! Thank you for the 5 stars, Andrew! We look forward to your next visit!

HH
Henry H.
Starkville, MS
2016 Hyundai Accent
Regular oil change
Great
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Hi Henry! Thank you for the 5 stars! Happy customers make us happy!

Michie, TN
Customer
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We truly appreciate your business! Happy Monday!

JN
Jennifer N.
Guntown, MS
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Great routine service visit on my Sonata!! Easy scheduling and great personnel!!!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We always look forward to seeing you! Have a great week!

Jason K.
Danvers, MA
10/05/2020
Best mechanics, great customer service and ownership
I bought my 1981 DeLorean from Joe Marshall the owner. He had his BEST mechanic Tracy get this car up and running for me. I coukd not be happier. I picked my car up and drove it 1300+ miles back home to Massachusetts with no problems! The sales staff, Tracy my mechanic and the owner Joe are all super awesome and friendly people. I couldn't be happier with my experience at this dealership! Thanks everyone!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Hi Jason! Congratulations on the DeLorean! We are so excited to hear you had such a great experience and made it home safely! Thank you so much for the glowing review!

SL
Stacy L.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/04/2020 Category: Service
There someone always want to help you
Hyundia always try to make the customer's happy
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thanks for the wonderful review, Stacy! Happy customers make us so happy!

09/30/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied
They did me good
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Happy customers make us happy! Have the best weekend!

Marlee M.
Myrtle, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Adriana
She is the sweetest person to communicate with and hs a smile in her voice!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Hi Marlee! Thank you for the kind words! Happy customers make us happy!

Myrtle, MS
2020 Hyundai Accent
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
BC Hyundai has yet to disappoint! I absolutely love doing business with them.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! Happy customers are the best! We appreciate you and your business! Happy Monday!