4.5

Daniel H.
Geeville, MS
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Clean and friendly
Always had my service done here and always will.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Hi Daniel,
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! Our loyal customers mean so much to us! We are looking forward to your next service visit. Stay safe and have a great week!

HC
Helen C.
Aberdeen, MS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Love Banes Crossing Hyundai
The service is great, don't have to wait long. Employees are willing to go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied!!!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Hi Helen,
We are truly grateful for this review! We have the best customers and are aware that they deserve the best! Thank you for letting us know that we met your expectations! We hope you have a great weekend and stay safe with all that is going on!

Joshua S.
Baldwyn, MS
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Came in and dropped car off for oil change and had another issue as well. Left and done some shopping came back and they were finished with my car in a timely manner.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Hi Joshua,
Thank you so much for this awesome review! We understand how important our customers' time is and we work really hard to ensure we are as efficient as possible at getting things taken care of in a timely manner. Thank you for letting us know that you noticed. We hope you have the best weekend!

Kathy B.
Nettleton, MS
03/24/2020 Category: Service
I was satisfied with service

Hi Kathy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this survey. Your 5 stars mean so much to us! We hope you are staying safe and have a great week!

Tupelo, MS
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Best place around
Great attitudes & great people. Fast , friendly, & caring.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 stars! We could not ask for better! Have a great week!

CA
Crystal A.
Ramer, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Womderful
I had so many issues with the dealership I was working with before. I never wanted to deal with one again. Thankfully the gentleman trying to make me feel better brought me into hyundai to get coffee and be less upset before driving back home an hour in a rental car - again. Hyundai asked for the opportunity to change my mind about the barnes crossing family, and they have been wonderful ever since. I will still never deal with Albert or his team at VW again. But I have drove an hour or more to hyundai for services since. I love my new Tuscan. The team that sold it to me. And the service I've had ever since.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Wow, Crystal! We are so happy you were willing to give us a chance here at Barnes Crossing Hyundai! We love our customers! We hope to continue having the opportunity to serve you! Thank you for your kind words and the 5 stars! They mean more to us than you can imagine!

Jackie F.
Belden, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/20/2020 Category: Service
The staff provided friendly, knowledgeable and timely service.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Hi Jackie! Thank you so much for your kind words! It is our goal for all of our customers to receive the same experience you had! We are looking forward to your next visit! Stay well!

Donald P.
Taylor, MS
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Happy customer
Enjoyed this dealership and staff. They’ve gone above and beyond when having my first service. Also bought another car during this visit, our daughter bought her first car and it was a good experience and she bought exactly what she wanted.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

Hi Donald,
Thank you so much for this review! We are so happy to hear that we met your expectations during your first service visit. We hope your daughter enjoys her new vehicle for many miles. We look forward to working with you both in the near future!

LF
Lisa F.
Blue Mountain, MS
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Great place fast service
Great
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for this great review! We are thrilled to hear you left happy! We are looking forward to your next service visit!

Myrtle, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you so much for this awesome review! Our customers mean the world to us here at Barnes Crossing Hyundai! We are so thankful you were able to experience that!

Mooreville, MS
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Nice people
Service department does a good job.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you so much for this great review! We are so appreciative of our customers! Thank you for letting us know we were able to meet your expectations!

Rhonda H.
Houston, MS
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied
Satisfied with the service to my car. Tires were rotated, everything is great.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Hi Rhonda! Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad to hear we were able to meet your expectations! We are looking forward to your next visit!

AW
Angela W.
New Albany, MS
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
The seats in the waiting area needed to be cleaned several had sticky spills on them

Hi Angela,
Thank you for the 5 star review! We will definitely address the sticky seats! Have a great day!

Starkville, MS
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/15/2020 Category: Service
Barnes Crossing Hyundai
I bought my 2019 Ioniq at BC Hyundai. My sales experience was excellent. No pressure to buy. All my questions answered. Delivered the car to me (1.25 hr away). I have had all my maintenance performed at Barnes Crossing. While my car is serviced, I have everything I need - from WIFI to a beverage to popcorn. Staff are polite and answer my questions. If I buy another car, this is definitely where I will go!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Wow, this review is amazing! Thank you so much! This is exactly the experience we strive to provide to all of our customers! Thank you for being a loyal customer. We cannot wait to see you on your next visit!

Mantachie, MS
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Communication
I came in for an issue that was basically told can’t be proven unless it’s doing it there and they see it or I come back with video. But in a way it’s understandable but scary so hopefully it doesn’t happen again.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

We are so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Diagnosis can be a bit tricky on occassion. We would love the opportunity to discuss your visit in more detail. Our service manager, June Bradham, will be reaching out to you today! Have the best week!!