4.5

Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5Overall Rating 4.1904738/5rating 4.1904738
Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

Mooreville, MS
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Nice, prompt and courteous
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you so much for this wonderful rating!  We genuinely apprecate your business.  We hope you and your family have a safe and joyous Christmas season!

Potts Camp, MS
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
SLOW. My schedule an appointment if it’s still going to take over three hours for a simple inspection and oil change.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

I do appologize for the long wait.  We were short handed (flu hit us hard last week) but that's no excuse for that long of a wait.  We hope you'll give us another chance.  Have a blessed week.

Tupelo, MS
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Good job
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Thanks so much for responding to Hyundai's customer service survey!  Your feedback matters to us and we appreciate this top rating!  Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

FY
Frances Y.
Rienzi, MS
11/25/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE DEPT
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Hi Frances!  Thanks so much for the rating and review.  We appreciate you coming in!  Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!

Lonnie M.
Booneville, MS
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/22/2019 Category: Service
timely
Timely
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Hey Lonnie! Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this great rating!  We surely appreciate your choosing us for your vehicle service.  Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving season!

Sheila M.
Mantachie, MS
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Have been servicing my car for years! Best customer service around!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Hi Sheila!  Thank you so very much for this great rating and review!  Means the world to our whole team! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving season! We're giving thanks for you!

RN
Rebecca N.
Nettleton, MS
11/19/2019 Category: Service
4 Stars
I received good service for an oil change, head light replacement, and low tire pressure light was on. It was great until they called to say they noticed some hesitation when they cranked the car, and would be happy to replace the battery - for $244.00.

Now I;m no expert, but I felt certain I could get a battery for less than $244.00. So that's just what I did.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Hey Rebecca,  Thanks so much for your feedback!  I will certainly pass the pricing information along to our service department.  We appreciate the 4 stars though!  Hope you have a great Thanksgiving season!

Mooreville, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Great place
This is a great place but needs a little improvement they forgot reset my computer that tells me when i need a oil change they changed my headlights from auto to manaual didn't know it till someone flashed their lights at me know i had no lights on
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Hello.  Thank you so much for your response to Hyundai's customer survey.  We greatly appreciate your feedback and we will certainly bring these issues to the attention of our service manager.  We value your business and you as a loyal customer! Thanks again, and we promise next time will be better!

Donald S.
Tupelo, MS
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service reps.
I went to my local Hyundai deal with an issue concerning my car and they were more than glad to help me with my issues thanks to this wonderful team of Hyundai representatives

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Ok service other than service date issue which was corrected during this service
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Hi Donald,
So sorry for the error on your service sticker!  We understand the importance of accurate information so you can keep your vehicle properly maintained.  I'll be in touch with you later today to discuss this further.  Thank you for your patience and we appreciate your business!

Mantachie, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!!
Quick & informative
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks so much for this great rating and review!  We are grateful for your business and as we get closer to the Thanksgiving season, realize even more how much we appreciate our wonderful custmers like you!

AC
Ashley C.
Oxford, MS
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/03/2019 Category: Service
My first oil change was a breeze! Scheduled my appointment through the app and they were waiting on me.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Ashley!  Thanks so much for the great review and rating.  We work hard to make life a little less of a hassle.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Stop
Fast service and Friendly Folks.

Thank you for taking the Hyundai Customer Survey.  It is such a big help to us. We love hearing back from our great customers!  Hope you have a wonderful week.

Bernay M.
Pontotoc, MS
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Personable 🥰
You never have to wait for a response when you drive up or walk in. I've bought 4 Hyundai Tucsons!!! 2014 packages was the Best so far!!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Hello Bernay!  So thankful to hear you are pleased with your service here!  We are very grateful for your loyalty and it means so much to everyone on our team to hear this fantastic review.  Hope you have a great weekend and we look forward to your next visit.

BA
Bobby A.
Nettleton, MS
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people, comfortable waiting area!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hi Bobby!  Thanks so much for this great rating.  We surely do appreciate it!  Hope you have a wonderful week.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Service!
Great service and friendly faces!

Good morning!  Thanks a million for this 5 star review.  We appreciate it so much.  Have a great week!

AW
Angela W.
New Albany, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Prompt
Prompt

Hi Angela!  Thanks a million for this 5 star review!  It genuinely means so much to our entire team.  Hope you have a great week!

SK
Sheri K.
Belden, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional sales and customer service!
Exceptional sales and customer service team!

Hi Sheri! We are so thankful to receive your great rating and review.  We hope you have a wonderful week and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

RP
Robert P.
Saltillo, MS
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Best service!
I have come here for years and they always provide excellent service!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

Hi Robert!  We cannot adequately express how much your feedback means to our service department.  We don't just appreciate your business, we appreciate you!  We will honor your trust and continue to work hard to keep it!  Have a great weekend.

James M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT
I drive 100 mil. Round trip to BArnes Crossing because I know they will take care of my car and not try to pad the bill with unnecary parts and labor. That is the reason I will not use local dealer.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Hi James,
Wow.  Trust is a serious thing to us!  Thank you so much for this review and rating.  I'm not kidding when I say how much this means to us.  Have a great weekend!

DK
David K.
Ecru, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Service on my car
Quick and friendly service
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Hi David!  Thanks so much for this terrific rating!  We will keep working hard every time you come in.  We appreciate your business!