Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5rating 4.2857171
Overall Rating 1.64286/5rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286

LH
Larae H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Way to go!
Very courteous, good communication, all around great experience!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/17/2019

Hi Larae!
Thanks so much for the great review and the 5 stars!! We appreciate your taking time to let us know how we did  Please know we will keep on working hard to keep the trust you’ve placed in us!! See you soon!

Starkville, MS
08/16/2019 Category: Service
fixed damaged bumper from a deer.
Nice to deal with in all of the service I had done.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thanks for your feedback!  We appreciate your taking the time to let us know how we did!  We look forward to seeing you again, but hopefully for just a simple oil change!  Have a great weekend!

WC
William C.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
I have ALWAYS been treated well and have been provided with great customer service at Barnes Crossing Hyundai
Service department is great
Collision center had done great work with my Hyundai Veloster
Will recommend this dealership highly
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Hi William!
Thanks so much for that great review.  We are so appreciative of your kind words.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

LF
Lloyd F.
Blue Mountain, MS
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great Service and on tme
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Hi Lloyd!
Thanks so much for your feedback!  We appreciate that 5 star rating!! It truly makes us work even harder the next time to give every customer a great experience with us!  We'll see you on your next visit!

John W.
Oxford, MS
08/12/2019 Category: Service
in and out in estimated time frame
answered important questions for me

Hi John
Thanks so much for your recent survey response.  We love hearing from our customers and will continue working hard to keep your trust.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

Belden, MS
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Personal service....efficient
Ok 👌

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit with us.  We appreciate your taking the time to fill out your survey.  We will continue to do our best to make every visit top notch!

CD
Charles D.
Corinth, MS
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Very good rating
Good to do business with
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Hello Charles!
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond to your survey.  We appreciate your business and we take every survey seriously!  Your 5 star rating just makes us work even harder to do a great job every time.  We look forward to seeing you again soon!

DJ
Dwight J.
Fulton, MS
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Very good
They always do a good job

Hi Dwight,
Thanks so much for that great review and 5 star rating!  We appreciate our loyal customers like you and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Deborah H.
Booneville, MS
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Deborah Hurd
No comment
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Hi Deborah,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out your customer survey!  We certainly appreciate it.  Your feedback helps us work even harder to make every customer experience a positive one.  We look forward to seeiing you again soon

RV
Robert V.
Pontotoc, MS
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding as ususl
Have run out of superlatives to describe my visits to Barnes Crossing Hyundai.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Hi Robert,
Thanks so much for your feedback!  We appreciate that 5 star review.  It really does make us work even harder to do a great job for customers like you.  We look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

TC
Tami C.
Pontotoc, MS
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Be prepared to wait
Super nice people! I just think something could be done to speed up service. My car was finished and sat outside for almost an hour before I was ever called to check out. That was after 5 hours of service time.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Hi Tami,
Thanks for sharing your review!  We are working so hard to resolve the wait time issue.  I'm really excited about our plans for expansion, adding more bays and technicians so that we can get our customers in and out more quickly! We certainly hope you'll give us another chance because we do value your business!

KF
Kimberly F.
Blue Springs, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Hi Kimberly,
Thank you for your recent feedback regarding the service you received in our Colission Center.  We love hearing from our valued customers!  If we can help you further, don't hesitate to give us a call!

EF
Eugene F.
Smithville, MS
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/05/2019 Category: Service
replace O2 (Oxygen) sensor
quick and easy getting the car in. service reps checked back with me continually (new touch, I like it). replacing this sensor fixed the dreaded check engine light. hopefully for good. only down side, this should have took 10 minutes to replace, I was there 2 hours. in all, you all did a great job.

Hi Eugene!
Thanks so much for the great review!  We are working so hard to correct the time issue.  With plans for expansion--more bays, more top quality technicians--we hope to aleviate the wait time soon!  We appreciate your paitence all the same!

Corinth, MS
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/03/2019 Category: Service
7/31/19 visit
Courteous personnel.

Thank you for your feedback and that lovely 5 star rating!  We love our customers and appreciate your taking the time to fill out the survey!

PH
Pamela H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil chance
Too expensive
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Hi Pamela,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey concerning your service.  We appreciate hearing from our customers.  Since I know the price of an oil change is either $39.95 (conventional oil) or $49.95 (full synthetic oil), I went back to check your records.  It seems you also had a$19.95 tire rotation dones as well.  If you did not authorize the tire roation, please let me know and we will get this taken care of.  Thanks again for your response and I look forward to hearing back from you.

RP
Roger P.
Mooreville, MS
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Associates of BC kept me informed of when car was in shop and tech was beginning and completion.
Service was excellent. I brought my Sonata in for several recalls and for them to look and possibly fix a steering column issue once identified and cost. The only issue I had was I thought my car would stay in the shop ready to be serviced for the column issue after identifying the problem and the short minutes it took to talk to me about replacing a plastic collar, but instead the car was moved from shop after recalls were completed then wait in line again to go back in shop for collar repair. The other issue has nothing to do with dealership, but manufacture of vehicle. I strongly believe this may be a poor design as when I looked this up on computer there were many other complaints listed about the plastic collar, and was told that if all the ears/teeth of collar had broken I would lose steering completely. This is a very big safety concern for me and does effect my thoughts on buying another. But I was also very surprised at how low the cost was to fix compared to other garages. Some wanted to charge nearly $500, so I'm glad I let the dealership fix this issue.

Hi Roger,
Thanks so much for your review!  We appreciate your concerns as well as your positive comments.  So glad we were able to get that steering issue taken care of.  We do use specific bays for specific service issues, which is why your vehicle had to be brought back around.  However, we have plans in the works for expansion and we hope to have the time issue much better in the future!  Thanks again for allowing us to service your vehicle!

Etta, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very friendly Service Center associates
The entire staff at the service center are all friendly and helpful. Most of them know you by name when you pull up. Only complaint is the wait time, but it seems to have gotten shorter the last few times I have been in.

Thank you for your feedback!  We know how valuable your time is and we are working very hard to reduce the wait times for our customers.  We're so excited about our plans for expansion, putting in more bays with more top notch certified technicians!  We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Carol S.
Booneville, MS
08/02/2019 Category: Service
This service department is the best. They people are friendly and will explain what’s needed for your vehicle in layman’s terms. The waiting area is clean and has the best coffee anywhere.

Hey Carol!
Thank you so much for that wonderful review!!  We work really hard to earn your trust and will work even harder to keep it!  Thanks for coming in and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jordan S.
Ripley, MS
08/01/2019 Category: Service
I always let Tristen take care of my car. It’s always fast service! Thanks!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Hey Jordan!
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the customer satisfaction survey!  We certainly appreciate your review and the 5 star rating.  Tristen will be glad to hear this also!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

FO
Fred O.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service

Hi Fred,
Thank you so much for your recent review and 5 star rating!  We always love hearing from our customers!  Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit!