Overall Rating 4.22222/5Overall Rating 4.22222/5Overall Rating 4.22222/5Overall Rating 4.22222/5rating 4.22222
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Michelle H.
Pontotoc, MS
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Very nice people and great service

Saltillo, MS
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Best service hands down! Very friendly staff!

Joann H.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The person that took care of me went out of his way to be sure I received everything that I needed. He answered all of my questions and went that extra step to be sure that I was happy with my service.

WM
Wendy M.
Nettleton, MS
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Thanks for great service and friendly staff. from start to finish, everyone is top notch.
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for your great survey! We appreciate your business and are looking foward to your next visit!

James S.
Hamilton, AL
Perfect Combination
Wether purchasing a vehicle or having service done, we enjoy the mixture of a business attitude and the pleasure of feeling comfortable and relaxed while we are there.

Saltillo, MS
Excellent Customer Service
I have confidence and trust in Cody (in service) that my car will receive the care and attention needed.

Kristy S.
Amory, MS
Great Service Department
Great service department! (As usual) Thanks for the hospitality!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Waited too long, everything on my vehicle was not checked properly and a new service date sticker was placed on top of the old service date sticker. Just unacceptable!
CODY H. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the review.

Cody Hood
662-844-1383

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Like to get service with dealership
Past experience was a very long wait and once left top off air filter. I had a better experience this time.

Deborah D.
Prairie, MS
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Courtesy and time
While waiting u have football and snacks. courtesy helpful understanding person at the Hyundai place in tupelo ms

AG
Alyssa G.
Belmont, MS
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/15/2018 Category: Service
I bought my car in April. Every since the day I drove off the lot I’ve experienced nothing but great service! From the great customer service and all of my answered questions to the free oil change I received approximately two weeks from the day I bought my car, I couldn’t ask for more. I recommend this place of business to everyone!

Rhonda H.
Houston, MS
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Come in for oil change left with a new car.
I came by to get the routine oil change and service. I had seen Tay before when I had came by other times for my car services. While they was working on my car, Tay and I were talking about the cars that I had been looking at. He said that I was here for the Columbus Day sale and showed me what they had in stock. I test drove a 2018 Elantra and was so surprised at how much it was like a Sonata. It worked out for me to go home in a new car.

Pontotoc, MS
Like new!
I know very little about cars so imagine my surprise after I got a 30k mi tune up did for my car, it is so smooth and I can barely hear it running. If it wasn’t for the reminder I dare say I would forget it is even on sometimes. Thanks guys! You’re the best!

WL
Wayne L.
Fulton, MS
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Car repair
People that work there are friendly.

10/12/2018 Category: Service
Warranty covers very little.
Don’t tell people they have a drive train warranty when it does not cover all of the drive train
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for your survey. We will look in to this issue and get back with you shortly

VS
Always top notch service

Booneville, MS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good experience.
Clean waiting area. Timely service. Courteous greeter.

Rhonda B.

Vernita W.
Greenwood, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Barnes Crossing Hyundai's Service Dept. personnel is great! Everything is done in a very friendly manner. A service employee explains everything, making sure the customer has a very good understanding about whatever service they are getting or need.

TZ

Lisa H.
Corinth, MS
10/09/2018 Category: Service
A Service Review
Refer to statement listed in survey post.
Martavius Y. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you fpr your survery. I am sorry to hear about this issue that has happened to your car seats. We wil correct the problem so this will not happen again