Charlie H. B.
Charlie B.
Best automive repair shop in Amarillo.I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere slse.
A recent repair to my wifes BMT should have taken 3 days to complete but the crew at Barnie's completed it in less than 2 days, and they charged me less than the estimated cost.
I love these guys.

RD
Ruth D.
Chevrolet Pickup
Excellent place
They’ve been always honest and truthful about fits in my truck

TE
Terry E.
Ford Expedition
A/C repair
Took my truck in for A/C repair
They found all the problems (which were many) & fixes them
Thanks Terry

KW
Kenny W.
08/22/2019
Kenny's Tacoma
Thank you for honest, quick and above and beyond service,, you guys are awesome

AJ
Arlen J.
Texline, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/22/2019
Went out of way to accommodate

JV
Jannie V.
Jeep CJ7
08/20/2019
Always does a great job and honest
Have been going to Barney's for all our needs for years. Always can count on them to be truthful and honest. Always does a great job.

PW
Phil W.
Nissan Frontier
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Phil said that they know what they are doing. They kept him updated on the parts they needed to fix his vehicle.

LW
Lillian W.
08/16/2019
They are professional and reasonably priced
This is the second time we have been here and their service is excellent. They have been in Amarillo for many years so they have worked to build their business and I like the fact they are in North Amarillo

Robert G.
Saturn Relay
08/16/2019
Auto service was done to a high level of thoroughness.
Excellent auto care --- agan!!

BG
Bettie G.
The people and service
They explain so that you can understand what is wrong with your car, and the cost before they get started so there is no surprise.

PS
Parker S.
Toyota Tundra
08/14/2019
Integrity and skill
My son’s Toyota Tundra “died” while driving. Had it towed to Barney’s. We suspected fuel pump or timing chain and said as much, but the truth was it was out of gas!! I hesitate to think of how many shops would have exploited our ignorance and performed expensive and unnecessary service. This has always been my experience with Barney’s!!

AD
Ann D.
08/11/2019
Check brakes on my Granddaughter’s Van
My Granddaughter was visiting from out of State and I was concerned about her brakes. Barneys worked her vehicle in gave it a checkup and all was good. Didn’t even charge me to do that. Been doing business with them for over 20 years never disappointed.

RD
Rita D.
08/10/2019
Honesty, friendliness.
The battery on my car died, I needed an inspection and routine oil, etc. I was able to get in on Friday afternoon. The service man took care of all that needed to be done and even called me to let me know what was done. Very professional service.

TD
Tracy D.
08/10/2019
Excellent!
Paul took care of my concerns about my vehicle,will not take my business anywhere else! Thank you Paul!

CV
Carol V.
Cadillac DTS
08/09/2019
The people are more like neighbors than a business!
Fast friendly and reliable! They stand by their work!