PH
Lisle, IL
Land Rover LR3
07/13/2019
great service
Staff communication and follow through is awesome.
They keep you posted and do not over promise and under deliver
They have high integrity unlike many other businesses.
I strongly recommend them for auto service

Michelle W.
07/13/2019
Always great!
Becker is the best, period. Honest, nice and knowledgeable. Just go there and see for yourself.

VG
Violet G.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Violet said she has never had any disappointments with this business.

06/29/2019
Routine maintenance
As always, great service

Judith F.
Bolingbrook, IL
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/25/2019
Always professional, Always fixed right
I've been coming here for years. I know my cars are going to be fixed right. Never had to return for the same problem. Repeat customers are people like me who know they can count on the service to be reliable and fair. On the rare occasion they couldn't help me, they had alternate referrals which worked out great.

Al B.
Aurora, IL
Chrysler Sebring
06/22/2019
Honest, reliable service team
We had a rear window assembly replaced about 3 months ago. Last week the window stopped working. The Becker team stood by their warranty and replaced the window assembly, this time no-charge.

Service we trust.

Mark G.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Mark said his service was completed quickly, and the staff was easy to do business with. He appreciated they remembered his name.

Aparna B.
Audi Q5
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Apama said they had honest prices and she was happy with the work done.

KH
Kathleen H.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Kathleen said she has gone there for 30 years and never experienced a problem. She's always happy with their service.

Kim M.
06/15/2019
BMW Maintenance
As has been with all of my visits with Becker I am so appreciative of their customer service and top notch mechanics.

Honda Civic Sdn
06/09/2019
Honest Service - satisfied long term customers
Becker's communicates with us very promptly and always takes the time to explain the work that needs to be done. We have been taking our cars there for almost 30 years and we appreciate their honesty and good work!

KP
Keith P.
Clarendon Hills, IL
06/09/2019
Honest repair work and great customer service
We have been taking our 5 cars to Becker Service for years and they have kept them running safely for us! (Toyota and Honda and Lexus brands-varying from 1996-2012 year models)
Honest feedback on car maintenance repairs needed and fair pricing
Couldn’t be happier and wouldn’t trust my cars to anyone else!

Bruce B.
06/03/2019
As usual, excellent service
At 170,000 miles, check engine light came on 2013 Fusion. Found thermostat was stuck open. Becker replaced it quickly and at a fair price.

Robert B.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/28/2019
Very professional and work is always reliable
Even though I didn't have an appointment and their schedule was full until after Memorial Day, they still were able to find time to check and fix my brakes and put new tires before closing at noon on Sat. Very happy and satisfied with the outstanding job they did on my brakes and installing new tires. Becker team is always professional from the time of dropping off to picking up my car. They do reliable work on whatever maintenance my car requires. Will continue to bring my car to Becker Service Center.

TK
Tom K.
Saturn Aura
05/24/2019
Service Review
Great service as always. We trust all our vehicles with Becker and will continue to use them as our car service center of choice.

John F.
Lexus ES 300
05/23/2019
Great service on my Lexus 2000
Becker does a very good job, the car is ready when promised, and everyone is friendly and and nice

Jeff W.
05/22/2019
Staff always pleasant and willing to get our car in ASAP.
Dan is wonderful and professional. He knows so much about all vehicles and always steers us in the right direction as far as repairs that are necessary. Sam is always pleasant to speak to and Mark the owner is always willing to talk to you.

VM
Virginia M.
05/20/2019
Great service, friendly staff
I went to this service center solely on the recommendations I found on the NextDoor app.
I have to say I agree with all of them. I had early bird drop off, they called me next day with a summary of what everything I asked to be done would cost, and did a full safety check on the car. My car has 150K miles on it, so it needed some regular maintenance that I expected, and their prices were fair. They kept my car about as long as I expected and payment was easy peasy. They also recommended a body shop for work I needed done. I will definitely use them again!

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
05/19/2019
They took me right away, fixed my problem and i was on my way within an hour—a great outcome for me thanks to The Beckerteam!

GS
Gail S.
05/10/2019
We’ve used Becker Service since 1995. Service has always been consistently excellent; they are reliable and always helpful.