LE
LARRY E.
Antioch, TN
11/15/2019
Excellent as always
We’ve taken our vehicles to Bennett’s 28 years. Now our children bring their vehicles as well. The service is always excellent.

KR
KAREN R.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/14/2019
In and Out!
I had an 8 am appointment. It was great. In and out in less than an hour!

TG
Tevin G.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Tevin said the staff did a good job and did not mess anything up.

JJ
JANETTE J.
Murfreesboro, TN
11/08/2019
Excellent service and Honest!!!
I have been taking my vehicles to Jim Bennett for over 20 years. Honest man and excellent service! Once, my vehicle was stranded in my driveway and undriveable due to radiator busted. Jim had my vehicle tolled to his shop the next morning and had it repaired that same morning. My daughter was in Vanderbilt at the time and scheduled for surgery. I was able to drive my repaired vehicle and get there for her surgery. I will never forget this!

James L.
Steens, MS
11/08/2019 Category: Service
James said they were friendly people, trustworthy, didn't try to up sale him anything more, just told him what needed to be fixed, and that was it.

BR

JULIA H.
Murfreesboro, TN
10/24/2019
Friendly & Helpful
Always a good experience at Bennett's. They didn't call when the car was ready to be picked up -- Minor thing.

RACHELE W.
10/24/2019
I trust these guys!
I haven’t had a single bad experience at Bennett’s in the 3 yrs since I first took my truck to them! They do what I ask and give suggestions for future maintenance plans which allows me to save for those repairs. They staff is friendly and try to get it done as soon as possible for their clients.

CI
CHARLES I.
Toyota Avalon
10/17/2019
Professional form the start.
The moment I walked in the front door I knew my car would be taken care of by professionals. The clean counter top and nicely arranged clipboards on the back wall indicated to me that Bennett's Automotive cared about their business and their customers. I only wish I had found them years ago.

DAVID M.
10/16/2019
Makes you feel like family.
Honest people

JENNIFER B.
Antioch, TN
10/13/2019
A positive experience!
Quick and friendly service that met my auto needs efficiently. I am new to the area and feel confident I will be back with any future auto needs.

Mary H.
Nissan Maxima
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Mary said Bobby from the business took care of her right away. She was very satisfied and has been going there for a lot of years. She always feels confidant that they do a good job. She said it's always been a very positive experience.

Jack M.
Cadillac Fleetwood
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the service was done in a timely fashion and they did a good job.

Joshua R.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joshua's mother. She said the service was excellent and the employees were friendly and did everything promised.

KC
KEN C.
10/04/2019
Easy to work with
I went in with a "Check Engine" light on. Dropped my car off the night before, put keys in the Night slot, picked up the next day after hours. The explanation for Check engine light on was a little vague or possibly just over my head. What I did gather was running a diagnostic code reader on the car resulted in a particular code. That code led the technician to determine that a "Evaporative Carbon Canister" & the associated valve was failing and they would have to be replaced or I would not be able to pass emissions testing. Unfortunately the $800 cost of replacing the canister & associated valve was way out of my price range. I opted to pay only for the diagnostic fee and whatever they did to turn off the "Check Engine" light. Overall, I believe that Bennett's is a highly reputable business. I simply could not afford the service. I wish there were alternative solutions for my car's malfunction rather than replacing expensive emissions equipment on a car that is arguably worth about as much as the estimated repair price.

10/04/2019
Friendly, helpful advice
These guys have your best interests in mind when recommending service. Some jobs may be pricey, but they won't oversell a job. They are practical when they can be.

BC
BILL C.
Spring Hill, TN
10/03/2019
Friendly and honest.
Had the fixed in a couple of hours. Called before he made repairs, like he said he would and we had no surprises.

IK
INGRID K.
GMC Envoy
10/02/2019
Outstanding customer service!
Bennett's quickly analyzed my problem and repaired it the same day. It was explained clearly and price was reasonable . I'm very pleased. Thank you!

COLLEEN M.
Ford Expedition
09/29/2019
Always a pleasure!
Always feel good coming here. They figure out what’s wrong and figure out the best way to fix it that won’t kill you in the pocketbook.

Nissan Maxima
09/25/2019
They are personable, fast, and don't try to tack on a bunch of stuff that I don't need. The waiting area could use a good cleaning.