GH
GEORGE H.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/03/2021
Good Service.
The location is good for me, and the Service Advisors know and care about each vehicle and the owner that leaves it in their shop for repair.

DOUG S.
07/29/2021
Great service, great price
I have used bennetts for years, they always have fast service that is affordable. Dan is very helpful with whatever question you have. He will do most anything to help answer your questions and make you feel comfortable with your repair decisions..

CHARLES C.
07/18/2021
Customer service
Bennett got my car in and got it repaired

Al S.
07/13/2021
My Daughters SUV
Did a great job on my Daughters SUV. She’s really happy with it

Murfreesboro, TN
Kia Sorento
07/05/2021
Excellant
Friendly knowledgeable. Price little high.

CHRISTIAN H.
Clearwater, FL
Ram 1500
07/02/2021
2017 Ram 1500 Transmission flush
Looked everywhere for this service, dealers don't do it, other places will just drain the transmission pan & add 3-4 quarts, even though the manufacturer recommends the fluid be replaced at 60k miles. Bennetts removed and replaced the filter/pan, & showed me how it looked inside. It took them about 3 1/2 hours and costs. But knowing my transmission will last is worth it. Transmission is 4000+$ plus the remove & install !
I have another 2017 Ram that I will also be taking to them for this.
I find them experienced, friendly and honest ! I am from Florida, and happy I found them for my service needs !

Great people, great

SHARON W.
06/30/2021
Trustworthy
I brought my car in because my starter was going out. I was there in early June 2021. This business used to be owned by Jim Bennett and I always knew Jim would be honest, even if he was a bit pricey for me! The business was sold in May and is under new ownership. The new owner, Eric, is very nice and I was impressed by the level of service I received. They repaired my car quickly and honestly! I hope they continue the same integrity as when it was owned by Jim. So far, so good!

Cherisse W.
Nissan Versa Note
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Cherisse said the business did everything that was to be completed without issues.

TOYYA B.
06/23/2021
Super comfortable
Very well organized place of repair.

EP
Eddie P.
Ford Edge
06/22/2021
Couldn't be happier with the service I received.
I recently encountered a wiring issue, thanks to squirrels/varmint, that caused my check engine light to come on. Thinking that I was going to be in for a new wiring harness and a few hours labor, I was expecting the worse. However, that was not the case. The guys had me fixed, and out the door in no time, and at a fraction of the cost that I was expecting. My vehicle is running so much better now. Thanks!

06/22/2021
Great business
I was originally referred by CarMax due to my warranty. I was so impressed I returned for additional work. Bennett’s provides honest, professional, thorough service. Highly recommend!

PG
PETER G.
06/18/2021
Honest, good advice
I brought my car in to have the brakes serviced. Bennett's honestly told me I still had 60% life on my brake pads when they could have replaced them and charged me for the service. It is nice to have a honest company to being my cars to for servicing.

AP
Audrey P.
Buick LeSabre
06/16/2021 Category: Service
Audrey said she started going there years ago, they are even better than they were then and she would recommend them to anyone. The service has always been good, staff members have always been friendly and the work has always been excellent..

MO
Marty O.
Volkswagen Passat
06/12/2021
Good work on VW
Completed a flushing and a hard to get to light. Eric very helpful. Hard to find a shop that wants to work on German cars - will definitely be back

06/12/2021
Great company
Service great. Communication with customers is one of the best. They always explain so a person understands.