AA
Spring Hill, TN
Jeep Liberty
11/16/2018
Heat repair
I live in a different city but work in Smyrna. I took my car to another repair place on my day off and was charged 93 dollars for a diagnostic test. I was told my AC button was pushed and that why it wasn’t blowing heat. When I told them that it still wasn’t heating they said I would have to pay another fee. I called Bennett’s and everyone I talked to was helpful. I called at 9am and they got me right in and finished the car that day so I didn’t have to find a ride back to Spring Hill. The heat works so great that I had to turn it down from breaking a sweat. Great service. Thank you

JERRY D.
11/10/2018
Work force
The work is very good. The work force is very friendly.

HH
HUGH H.
Toyota T100
11/08/2018
Knowledgeable personnel.
Bennet Automotive always does a neat and complete job. I have not had any leaks after gasket installations or other fluid replacements. They always give good information on what needs to be done and a good cost estimate.

TP
Trish P.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Trish said the service was very good. The employees were friendly and helpful.

Ford Escort
11/04/2018
Competent but overpriced
I've had a few repairs done at Bennett before my latest visit and always felt that they treated me fairly. Not so this time around. As usual their competent technician diagnosed the problem on my vehicle properly. But then came the repair estimate. I had to pull my car out of their shop and take it to a reputable competitor to get it fixed. Instead of over $600, the repair cost me around $300. I understand that the shops charge a little extra for the parts but Bennett tried to bill me over $60 for a thermostat which costs $6 in the store. That is unreasonable and greedy.

KR
Kevin R.
11/03/2018
In complete work
Took my car to bennetts and seemed like a good place to take it the first few times.very expensive repairs there though.took it to have coils changed out it was a 380 dollar repair for 1coil or they would replace all for over 1100dols.needless to say I chose to have them changed as they went bad.i had 2 done there and after a third went out decided to YouTube it and do it myself found 4 coils on internet for 64 so they charged 110 for one coil.changed it out in 5 minutes.couldve had all 6 coils done on my own for under 100 dollars.when I got inside I saw where the bennetts mechanic tore up a lot of parts connecting wiring harnesses and my nut on top of shroud of the engine was missing.he taped a pia plug of a harness on my cowl top.a lot of things they don't expect a customer to see because you're not going in there to check that stuff.also my daughter took her car in for motor mount replacement and when they fixed it left a bolt out of the new motor mount.also left a wiring harness loose on another repair they did on mine.overpriced and bad work.they tear your car up making repairs and you will never see it unless you decide to work on it yourself so beware!!!

Timothy B.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Donna. She said that they have been using the business for years and they always give accurate, quick service and fair prices.

RD
ROBERT D.
10/29/2018
Bennett's Automotive provides excellent customer service
Even though I live 100 miles away, when I get back to Smyrna once a month, if it is time to service one of my Jeeps, it is time to call Bennett's. Jim, Bobby, and staff provide excellent customer service. They understand your time is valuable. I appreciate their hard work and dedication to their customers.

AF
Avril F.
Dodge Avenger
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Avril said likes this business and the employees.

Robert S.
Dodge Durango
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they are really good. They kept him informed and did not try to up sell. His vehicle was ready on time. He always uses this business. They walked him through everything done. Also, they were very nice.

ROY R.
10/23/2018
My truck has been under attack my rodents. Bennett's has been patient and repairing all of the damage. If you want it done right then Bennett's is where you need to take your vehicle.

Rodney H.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Rodney said that this business provides excellent service and he would highly recommend them.

Antioch, TN
10/17/2018
Prompt, great service. They go above and beyond!

Jesse H.
Cadillac Escalade
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the business always does a good job.

VT
Vicki T.
Auburntown, TN
Chevrolet Corvette
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Vicki said they were very attentive. Also, they kept her in the loop of what was going on with her vehicle.

JV
James V.
Buick Century
10/16/2018 Category: Service
James said they did a wonderful job.

TW
TARA W.
Nissan Rogue
10/15/2018
Great place!
Friendly staff and fast service!

Pontiac Aztek
10/15/2018
Repaired my truck
Great, fun, and hilarious group of guys. They always do wonderful work. I would recommend to anyone who needs any car repairs

10/10/2018
First visit and very impressed. They got me in the same day I called, and I was able to pick up the next afternoon. The whole crew was professional and provided excellent service. They fixed the problem and gave me notice about possible future issues. I appreciated the option for an immediate repair without feeling pressure for additional work during the same trip. We will definitely use Bennett's in the future.

Jean K.
Mercury Mariner
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Jean said that the service was good and fast.