GS
GARY S.
Lexus ES 300
Always excellent
The price was expensive, but the job was excellent.

JOHN R.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
06/15/2019
This guys did a great job as always. Appreciate everything they do and they are true professionals.

JOHNNY S.
06/15/2019
Great service! They were able to diagnose a failed fuel line, receive the part and make the repair in the same day. When I mentioned I would need to call Uber for a ride over, Bobby offered to come pick me up. It's hard to find that kind of service at most other places.

COLLEEN M.
Ford Expedition
06/09/2019
Reliable Service
I have been a customer for 20 years now. They do good work and stand behind their work. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

DOUG S.
Nissan Titan
06/07/2019
Always Dependable
Bobby and the guys are always dependable, no matter what i bring thru the door their able to help in a fast professional manner. Cant ask for better service, better advice at a resonable price.

MICHELLE B.
06/07/2019
Tune Up
Honest and reliable...awesome, as always!

DAVID L.
06/03/2019
Great service and work
Always take my wife’s car to Bennett’s. It is 9 years old and they make it like new.

JOE D.
06/01/2019
Finished the next day! Fantastic
My car randomly decided to stop starting, after I took it to Bennett's, they assured me they would take care of it. My car was finished THE NEXT DAY. They're great, definitely my go to mechanic now.

TG
TOM G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/01/2019
They have extended the life of our second car more than once. If there's a problem, they will find and fixit at a reasonable price.
We have an old Chevy that has 14 years and almost 300,000 miles on it. We've trusted Bennett's Automotive for several years now and have always gotten excellent results. We relocated to another state a while back, but when the primary driver of the Cobalt returns to Smyrna for a visit, she goes back to Bennett's for any needed work. We trust them and they have never let us down. Highly recommended.

ANDY B.
05/31/2019
Fair price and great service
These folks are honest and have done great work on my vehicle.

JJ
JANET J.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/31/2019
Great awrvice
Always willing to help if you need your vehicle done in a hurry. Always listens to your problem and I feel like they go above and beyond. BJ the customer service rep. Always smiling and get your problems solved

CRAIG M.
05/27/2019
repair
excellent trustworthy service

Chevrolet Lumina
05/20/2019
My car will be fixed correctly and timely.
I trust Bennett's Automotive to fix what needs to be fixed. When they keep the car overnight or for longer periods of time, they are usually able to provide me with a ride home. The car's problems, repair options and costs are clearly explained before repairs are made.

I am a long-time customer and have been very satisfied with their service.

EC
ED C.
Saturn Aura
05/19/2019
Bennett's Automotive
I recently had repairs done to my car at Bennetts Automotive. They were professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and reasonable. I would strongly recommend them for any car repairs.

BJ
BRIAN J.
Antioch, TN
05/15/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable
I am impressed with the integrity of this business.

ROY R.
05/13/2019
Ford F150 (Squrriel Damage)
Bennett's has been patient with repairing the damage to my truck by squirrel damage. If you want a repair done right bring your car/truck to Bennet's.

Tammy B.
Chevrolet Aveo
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Tammy said B.J. was very professional, polite, and perfect. She also said she was happy with the service.

THOMAS S.
05/10/2019
Good service attendant and service Dept !
These folks always answer question and friendly good mechanics and won’t throw any extra cost on you with out asking first and explaining deal to you Jim is a good man and runs a Great shop !!

TW
Titra W.
Murfreesboro, TN
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Titra said the staff performs good quality work, they are friendly and very informative.

LARRY S.
05/05/2019
Car ready when promised
Left my car to be serviced and it was ready on time with no surprises.