Ross C.
08/25/2019
pleasant, good work, low prices, fast results
Pleasant, friendly, fast, efficient, minimum down time for my car being repaired. And that tends to trump everything.

DA
Diane A.
San Francisco, CA
Honda HR-V
08/24/2019
Great service.
Big E was recommended to me by a friend and I was not disappointed. Their service was thorough and Walter took extra time to answer my questions.

Steve S.
Belmont, CA
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/20/2019
Repair air condiriiner
Great service, fair prices, quality work done on time

Matthew C.
08/18/2019
Excellent service as always
Big E has been my primary auto mechanic for almost 10 years, and even though I moved further away a few years ago, I still take my car here. They are honest, reliable, and fast. Great people and great service!

Michael C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the owner of this business cares. He knows his business and is honest. He can trust him.

David G.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/30/2019 Category: Service
David said they have been going to this business for years, with no issues.

LT
Larry T.
Foster City, CA
07/25/2019
They do what they say they’re going to do
Very trustworthy with great work for great value

TH
Tim H.
07/25/2019
These guys are great
Big E is great. Responsive and honest. They explain what is wrong and are firm on their estimates. Glad my friend Mark recommended Big E to me.
Tim

MA
Mike A.
Ford Bronco
07/24/2019
Reliable, honest and friendly service
It is nice to be able to take your vehicle to a mechanic that is knowledgeable and honest.

MF
Morgan F.
Hyundai SONATA
07/24/2019
Friendly, fast and high quality service
The employees were very friendly and knowledgeable. They were able to help me in a timely manner and provide answers to my questions.

07/17/2019
Honda CRV
Always easy to schedule an appointment. Work to be done is explained in terms I understand. Cars completed on time. Costs reasonable!!!

Damon R.
San Mateo, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/17/2019
The best service
Called late afternoon and they fixed my AC and minor service the next day. Always top notch service.

DJ
Dana J.
Chrysler Sebring
07/14/2019
Best car shop ever
BigE is seriously the best! Walter and Kieran are so helpful- I can trust everything they say. They even helped me figure out what to say To a dealership over the phone so that I could get the best deal (it was a time crunch situation and a big job - I would have had them do it but the dealer could do it sooner)!

Tim B.
Pontiac G6
07/04/2019
New brakes and oil change.
Fast and friendly service at a fair price. They applied my AAA discount. I'll be back again!

Mary D.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/02/2019
Big E Automotive
I like going to Big E, because the work is always done in a timely manner. If something unexpected comes up, I receive a call before any work is done. If I need to bring the car in for emergency work, that work is also completed timely. And I am always remembered.