Continue reading recommended reviews

Chicago, IL
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
05/25/2020
I"m surprised...
I was a bit bothered by notifications for appointments I didn't schedule over the past month, by both text and email. They were an nuisance. And when I did schedule my maintenance service appointment, I know this my sound petty, I was really disappointed by the lack of car wash. In general, the car washes I've received from you aren't great, but to charge for a premium product and not deliver on the most basic of services was a bit of a downer. I am a first responder; I feel my work has not been compromised in this difficult time, and I don't appreciate compromises on the work I expect to receive. I've recommended you all to colleagues, but now... I dunno.

Chicago, IL
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
05/18/2020