KE
Kathleen E.
Dodge Nitro
05/12/2021
excellent service.
Excellent service they keep you up to date on the status of your service. Jim is wonderful to deal with, he explains what the problem is and goes the extra mile to find the best solution.

Jeff M.
New Fairfield, CT
Kia Forte
05/06/2021
Treats Customers Like Friends
I brought an old car into Blackman's. It needed work on the AC, radio, and a tire. All problems were handled efficiently for a reasonable price. It was as though I had a close auto-knowledgeable friend I could bring my car to. Thanks, Gang!

CN
Cathleen N.
04/25/2021
Always reliable to take care of my car
They do good work and their pricing is fair. My go-to mechanic.

KL
Kirsten L.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/18/2021
Great service at a good price
I have been bringing my cars here for years. Great service at a good price.

Kathleen S.
Bethel, CT
Nissan Sentra
04/10/2021
Awesome service!!
They were extremely accommodating and helpful!! I honestly wouldn’t want to go anywhere else now!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for the review  i hope the baseball games turned out good

GE
GEORGE E.
Honda Fit
04/10/2021
Always a Great Visit
Brought in my older Honda Fit to have the snow tires removed. They always ask if I want to wait for it or pick it up later, and are so friendly and professional. I feel like my car is in good hands!

HB
Helene B.
New Milford, CT
04/07/2021
This place is the best!!
Always very nice and courteous. Everything is organized. I called and got an appointment in 2 days. I was able to wait for my repair and did not have to leave my vehicle all day. So glad I found Blackman’s!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for the review . I'm glad you found us to

Danielle C.
Newtown, CT
04/01/2021
Tire pressure issues
Thank you again to Blackman’s for their flexibility in finding time to address tire pressure issues I have been having. They got me in quickly and addressed the problem for a very reasonable cost. Thanks again!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you we try to make it as convenient as possible

TC
Tom C.
Honda Element
03/31/2021
Honda Element Front Rotors & Caliper Replace
As always, Jim Blackman and his crew are very straight shooters, they will try to give you repair options went they exist. They are quick to get your car in and out and back on the road at a reasonable, competitive price. They don't pad the bill or gouge the client. They just do a great job repairing your vehicle and stand behind their work.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for the review Tom hope all is going well

Drew C.
Kia Soul
03/31/2021
Great shop
Great shop me and my wife both brought our cars in here and we both have been beyond happy with the service and repairs. They’re reliable affordable and great communication
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for the review . It was great to meet you

PW

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
03/28/2021
Got it Done, again !
Jim had delays getting the part needed for my 20 year old Truck . Covid being the problem for everything this past year! But as usual he got my vehicle back on the road. Thanks Jim, can always rely on you !

Thank you Bill hope Karen is doing well

CN
Cathleen N.
03/25/2021
Trustworthy
They are always reliable and prices are fair. They go the extra mile for their clients.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for the review . It was good to see you

AC
Alice C.
03/17/2021
Alvc
Very pleasant experience. First time there. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Answered all my concerns. Very pleasant and clean waiting room. I plan to bring my car there when it needs service
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for the review i look forward to seeing you again

Barb M.
03/14/2021
Tires excellent
Needed 2 new tires and oil change. Excellent tires and excellent job. Thank you Jim and crew.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 03/15/2021