MARY W.
10/20/2018
Saved Me Hundreds!
I fully expected to need new brakes based on what I was told at another repair shop. Instead, all I needed was to have the brake pads lubed - for under $60. Blackman's will be my new repair shop now. You're really at the mercy of the mechanic when it comes to car repairs, and it's great to find a shop that you can trust not to sell you services you don't need.

NE
NED E.
Jackson Heights, NY
10/19/2018
A tight, well run ship
Knowledgeable service, fair pricing, and an immaculate work area and waiting room make for a reassuring trip to the repair shop that should put any wary car owner at ease.

New Fairfield, CT
Acura MDX
10/18/2018
Great service and very professional
Courteous and prompt service. Car was clean when I got it back and runs great. I was notified promptly of the issue and details of materials labor and costs presented professionally. I will certainly return.

JOHN L.
Honda Civic Si
10/17/2018
Great people and great work
Work was done properly and on time. Will never go to Honda again!

BF
BETTY F.
10/13/2018
honest, fair
rattle less pronounced but not eliminated
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/15/2018

i'm sorry  just give me a call and i will fix it while you wait

MT
Mike T.
Ram Pickup
10/13/2018
Great service as always
Blackmans is our go to place for truck service. Fast turnaround and fair price. Cannot ask for more. Highly recommended.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/15/2018

thank's mike good luck with the new truck

KH
KATHLEEN H.
10/10/2018
prompt, friendly, excellent service.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/15/2018

thank you always a pleasure to see you

10/05/2018
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport
On Thursday October 4th I brought my Jeep to Blackman's Auto Service for a routine oil change and lube. I always feel confident as I know they will check everything else with the vehicle and will notify me if they find anything wrong. They are always prompt and courteous and will call when my vehicle is ready. As always, I recommend Blackman's Auto Service. They have been in business a long time and I wish them continued success! Sincerely, John
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/15/2018

thank's John try to get as many bike rides in before it gets to cold

ALAN B.
Brookfield, CT
10/03/2018
Honest Great Work
Blackman’s does great work. They do it in a timely manner and at a fair price.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/15/2018

thank you very much it was good to hear you had such a great time in california i love that place

GC
Geoff C.
Newtown, CT
Acura MDX
09/21/2018
Quick, exactly as promised!
Really great: knowledgeable and accurate with their diagnosis, pricing and delivery. 100% recommend!

Thank's Geoff don't forget mountian biking tue& thurs night at 6:00

Woodbury, CT
Nissan Sentra
09/17/2018
AUTO SERVICE
As always, pleasant and helpful, and excellent service. Thank you!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you!  it was ggod to see you

RP
ROCHELLE P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/13/2018
pleasant people
pleasant people. explain things so I can understand. Fair charges
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you look forword to seeing you again

MONICA M.
Bethel, CT
Dodge Durango
09/06/2018
Vehicle check
I have brought my vehicles to Blackmans as well as my friends & coworkers. I had to bring in a car to be checked over for possibly buying it for my first time driver 16 year old daughter & they checked it right away for me & were completely honest & went over with me all the work it would need & not a good choice for my daughter or myself financially. They are hard to come by down right honest, caring, & knowledgeable group of awesome guys.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/09/2018

Thanks Monica we are always here to help in any way we can .

Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you that was very nice of you to say i'm still looking for a car for your daughter i haven't given up

TK
Tim K.
08/27/2018
Service You Can Yrust
Quick, professional and very reasonably priced. Service you can trust.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/09/2018

Thanks Tim, we appreciate your trust in us.

08/22/2018
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport.
On Tuesday August 21st I brought my Jeep wrangler in because I was having issues with my brakes not working correctly. The men at Blackmans knew immediately the problem and corrected it right away. I have always been very satisfied with everything that Blackmans have done over the years to service my vehicles and to fix any problems that may have occurred due to routine wear and tear. I highly recommend Blackmans for all of your automotive needs.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/09/2018

Thanks John for your review we really appreciate your business.

AV
ALAN V.
Toyota Avalon
07/12/2018
Just Another Pleasant Experience
I have visited Blackman's recently for service on two different vehicles. On both occasions, I was impressed with entire operation. My service issues were handled promptly and professionally.

I am pleased to recommend this station.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/09/2018

Sorry, this response is coming so late, crazy busy summer !
Thank you for your review, we take pride in being prompt and professional with our customers.
We look forward to servicing your cars next time.

ROBERT S.
06/19/2018
Great service, consistently!
Jeep with almost 200,000 miles is still running great, thanks to care form Blackman's. Always the best, always reasonable, and always done right.

PW
PAT W.
06/07/2018
great service
took car in for oil change, safety check and tire rotation, there was confusion with the reservation that was handled easily and work was done by lunch time.

SP
SAMANTHA P.
New Fairfield, CT
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2018
Great quality for great price
Jim was very nice and helpful in figuring out what needed to be done to my car. He was fairly priced and efficient in his work.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/28/2018

Pleasure to meet you ! Thank you for your review, I'm glad I could help. Please call me anytime you need service.

Buick Regal
05/12/2018
1996 Buick Regal Custom Coupe.
I brought my precious 1996 Buick Regal in for a routine oil change and lube and also to have Blackman's Auto Service check the whole car. They suggested that I have the AC recharged and they checked the battery and recharged that as well since I do not drive the Buick much. The men at Blackman's are always very thorough when doing any service on autos. I highly recommend them for any work that needs to be done on your cars.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/28/2018

Thanks, John we love that old buick we will keep it running for another twenty years !