LINDA B.
Southbury, CT
02/15/2019
It was Great- They were able to take my car that day and got the work done, and done well.
I was due to go on a trip in another day and the battery sensor light came on and needed attention. They took it and had it repaired that afternoon. Luckily their schedule that day allowed for that. The work was good, the price was very reasonable.

BK
BARBARA K.
New Milford, CT
02/12/2019
routine maintenance
Wouldn't consider any other service provider; they are the best!

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/05/2019
Brake Job
We knew we needed our brakes checked out & Blackmans is who we trust for service. Was pleased to find out it was just the front brakes that needed to be repaired. Service was done promply & at a reasonable cost. anyone looking for Auto Service you can Trust , I reccomend Blackmans !

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
01/27/2019
Breakdown
My truck broke down 3:30 pm last thursday afternoon. In less than 24 hours my Truck was diagnosed , repaired & back on the road ! Cant beat that.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

Thank's Bill it was good to see you getting around better

KH
KATHLEEN H.
01/22/2019
Efficient Service
Efficient, cost effective, friendly service.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you mrs Hayes it was great to see you

JACK, CATHY W.
Brookfield, CT
01/19/2019
Another great job
Consistently high quality work done every time. In this case, they were able to locate a hard-to-find part on the West Coast for my 2002 vehicle within a matter of days after advising that the car might remain our of service for weeks.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Jack i was so happy we could get that car back on the road so quickly

GE
GEORGE E.
Stop and Go
Last week Blackman's diagnosed and repaired my 2018 Honda Fit when it wouldn't GO because mice had gnawed through some wires in the ignition system. This week my 2010 Honda CR-V wouldn't STOP because the rotors on the rear brakes needed attention. They got me in on short notice and back out on the road just as quickly. They also detected a high-pitched jingling noise coming from the car's interior. Fortunately, that was just a small wind chime hanging from the clothes-hanging handle above the passenger door.

ROBIN S.
Subaru Legacy
Honest service
This team is very helpful & professional. They are there to fix your car and not look for extra things to add on just to make money. The work is thorough and well done, the customer service is very friendly and easy to talk to. This place is the best new find for me and if you are looking for a reliable, honest and good mechanic I highly recommend Blackmans Auto.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Robin that is vey kind of you to say. I look forword to seeing you again

LE
Lynn E.
Serviced our car
Great service, great price, worked within our schedule! Already recommended to a friend.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you lynn recommendations are much appreciated

GE
GEORGE E.
Honda Fit
01/08/2019
Don't park your car next to your bird feeder
When mice got into my 2008 Honda Fit, Blackman's mechanics were able to track down the wires that had been chewed through. The only replacement part available from Honda was the expensive entire wiring harness. Blackman's was able to obtain a partial harness from a different source that included only the necessary connectors thus saving me a considerable amount of money. I don't even want to think about how much the repairs would have cost at Honda service. I am grateful for their diligence and creativity.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/09/2019

Thanks for the review George. I'm sure you have moved that bird feeder or the car lol

ALEXANDER M.
12/20/2018
Great customer service.
Very satisfied customers for many years now. Thanks for your great service!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/09/2019

thank you for the bread it was delicous it did'nt last long

BC
BOB C.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/15/2018
Always excellent honest advice and service at reasonable price.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Bob i hope you and your family have a great holiday

Dan S.
12/13/2018
Outstanding service personnel and professional staff
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Dan it was great to meet you i look forward to seeing you again

JE
JOHN E.
12/01/2018
Stellar service and friendly atmosphere
When I picked up my car in the morning it was covered in bird excitement. Otherwise I left with a great feeling of satisfaction .

SHERRY W.

PW
PAT W.
11/28/2018
terrific service
had to leave my car on a weekend with a dead battery, appreciated that you were able to get it in for service plus the other items that I was going to call for an appointment.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you i'm glade we could help have a great holiday

KC
Karen C.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
11/23/2018
Where the Ladies Go
Hi Jim, I was checking your hours, saw this review opportunity, and couldn't resist.
THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE MY DAUGHTERS, WOMEN FRIENDS, THEIR DAUGHTERS AND I GO TO BE TREATED RESPECTFULLY, not to mention that the repairs are fabulous! (Guys like them, too :) I've been going for 15 years, and have not had one complaint. Last time I went, Jim took the time to give me an estimate and tell me what Knock Sensors are. I enjoy learning about the mechanics of the car. I sat by the fire(lol) and had a cup of coffee while I waited. I live in NY now, and still go there. Simply The Best.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you very much that is very kind of you to say. I don't have a current phone # i wanted to speak to you about your daughter's car

Brookfield, CT
11/21/2018
Mystery Solved
I am more than satisfied with your service. I greatly appreciate all the time and effort you put in to solving the "unknown" problems with my car. I look forward to having you service my car again.

RE
ROBERT E.
Hyundai Azera
11/15/2018
Integrity, quality and reasonable cost.
I have never had to second guess my choice of Blackman’s for my auto service provider.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/20/2018

thank you for the review have a great thanksgiving!!!

Barb M.
11/13/2018
Service with a smile and knowledge
Jim and his crew are on top of all things vehicle repair and the best service and parts always !!!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks Barbra it was nice to see you