KN
KAREN, BILL N.
02/26/2020
Keep it Rolling
Went to get new tires & found out I needed Brakes ,Brake lines, Shocks & some TLC to my 19 year old Ranger. Plan on keeping it for a while so I took it to Blackmans. I trust Jim & he always does a good job.

ROBIN S.
02/22/2020
Great Friendly, Trustworthy Service
This is the Go TO place to get your car fixed, Very honest and go beyond the call of Duty! Highly Recommend!

JOHN C.
Buick Regal
02/12/2020
1996 Buick Regal Custom Coupe
The passenger side mirror had to be replaced on my 1996 Buick Regal. I went to Blackman's to ask if they replace mirrors. Jimmy Blackman said they do. He also recommended that I get an after market mirror as it would be about half the price. Jimmy was thinking what is best for the customer as all the employees at Blackman's do. Anyway, the mirror was changed as promised and on time. I go to Blackman's Auto Service for all my automotive needs and I highly recommend them.

RAFE G.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
02/05/2020
Excellent service!
Been with Blackman's Service for over 40 years! They provide excellent service and are always there to serve you in times of need,
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you i can't believe it's  been  that long lol

BI
BECKY I.
New Fairfield, CT
01/30/2020
Excellent service!
Blackman's Auto Service was recommended to me by two friends a few years ago. I continue to go to Blackman's for excellent, reliable, honest service.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you Becky see at your next service

Louise B.
INFINITI EX35
01/29/2020
attention to detail and very knowledgable
Mr. Blackman and his team are simply exceptional. This was my first time visiting due to a recommendation from a friend. Blackman's Auto Service has made a customer out me. I'll be back!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you i look forword to seeing you again

JJ
Jordan J.
Greensboro, NC
Chrysler 200
01/28/2020
Couldn’t ask for better service
AMAZING service, amazing mechanics, went above and beyond to make sure my concerns and issues with my car were fixed and did not even attempt to overcharge me. They took their time to explain to me everything I did not understand, listened to me carefully and thoroughly diagnosed and tested my car issues multiple times before I got it back. Not to mention they fixed little things that I didn’t even ask them to do. I’ve never been to a better place to service my car. Very trustworthy and honest. I HIGHLY recommend.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words your dad told me you were shopping for new tires so you should be in good shape .Hope to see tou next time your up

ROBERT S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
01/23/2020
Superior service from Blackman's
Excellent service, fast repair and back on the road in less than one day!
A-1 communication, quality repair and replacement.
Best car care is at Blackman's!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/28/2020

Thanks Robert it was good to see you hope you continue to feel  better next time you stop by i promise to have coffee

DJ
Darrick J.
01/22/2020
Six Stars!!!
If I could give six stars I would. My daughters car had a complicated problem that the Chrysler dealership could not fix. They found the problem kept me in the loop with phone calls and completed the job in the short time frame that I needed. I can't say enough about these guys. Jim, my contact, was patient and informative and I learned more about the process and how the cars computer system interacts with other components as well.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for the review Darrick i hope your daughter got home ok .you need to get some new tires

MONICA M.
Bethel, CT
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/16/2020
Honest & courteous business
This establishment are an awesome group of honest friendly hardworking guys I have been going to for a long time as well as my family & coworkers. They never steer you wrong & do their best to get you in quickly & get the job done. Hope they stay in business a long time! Thanks Blackman for always being there for me!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for being a great customer ! Hope to see you soon

01/14/2020
The Best
Have been going to Blackman’s for many many years. Have always thought they were the best...but the other day my car had a dead battery and when I called for help, Jim came and got it started. I then drove to the garage where he made time to fit me in to install a new battery. Maybe just a minor repair to some...but if the battery is dead...it’s not minor if you want to drive your car. Thank you to Jim and everyone who works at Blackman’s for your quick help.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you watch out for that work bench lol

Donna C.
Middletown, CT
01/13/2020
Professional, courteous.
My second car repair experience at Blackmans was excellent! Great service.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you Donna i wish your daughter and son-in-law the best of luck

BOB B.
Acura 3.2TL
01/11/2020
They take care of our vehicles
Don’t put any miles on the TL type S. Time for a normal service. Provided an excellent problem screening/check. May the vehicle last another 100k miles.

MARK R.
Volvo S60
01/06/2020
The last honest mechanic
Outstanding service, professional and honest. Highly recommend!

PB
PAM B.
Bethel, CT
01/04/2020
Saved the day again
Once again all I had to do was call and the guys at Blackman's told me to bring the car in because they knew what to do just from talking to me. They fixed it and I am up and running again in short order and for a reasonable fee. Thanks again guys. I appreciate it.