CP
CRISTIE P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/29/2021
Most helpful and genuine people!
I’ve been bringing my car to Blackman’s for a couple of years now, and they have ensured my car is at its top condition. I’m not necessarily a car person, but they do a great job explaining the mechanics of my car and the reasoning behind the issue I brought to them. I highly suggest this business as they are so friendly and thorough in their work!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2021

Cristie Thank you for your review its most appreciated.

RP
ROSEANN P.
07/03/2021
Very responsive and attentive
Jim and Ed kept me posted on the status of my car. It was an unexpected issue and they made the time to take care of it.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2021

Roseann Thank you for your review, we so appreciate it.

John R.
07/02/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable, and trustworthy.
Blackman's do what they say, and take great care of your car.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2021

John Thank you for your review,it is so appreciated.

BF
BARBARA F.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/29/2021
Down home friendly
Blackman’s is great. The guys are down to earth and easy to talk to. They do great work. I’m thankfuk to have found them!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2021

Barbara Thank you for your review, it is greatly appreciated.

AK
Andrew K.
Brookfield, CT
Kia Sorento
06/28/2021
Quick appointment.
I needed my transfer case and rear axle lubricant changed. Jim got me in quickly and the team did a great job. Thanks!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2021

Andrew Thank you for your review, its so appreciated.

Jacob H.
Redding, CT
06/25/2021
Great Service, AC is working again!
My 2013 Toyota Corolla needed a new AC compressor because the flow sensor inside was bad preventing the AC from working at all. Replacing the compressor involved vacuuming out the refrigerant, replacing the part, and re-filling. Took it in when they opened at 7 AM, they were working on it at noon, and had it done by 1 PM. Perfect timing! Working great two weeks later! Thank you Blackman's Auto Service. And Jim and Ed who I spoke to!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2021

Jacob Thank you for your review, its so appreciated.

John A.
06/24/2021
There is a reason this shop has stood the test of time!
A repair shop that stands by the old ways of doing business while incorporating the ever evolving digital age. Jim Blackman takes the time to call his customers directly, explain the steps that are needed and shoots it straight.
My wife's Outback was in need of new brakes. I figured pads and rotors, but as it turns out she had two bad calipers in the front. Jim called me up and explained the situation, gave me some options and even after the unexpected extra work of having to replace both front calipers on top of the break job, her car was finished the same day.
Absolutely top notch service and more than fair pricing. They are a no pressure shop and if the car doesn't NEED it their not going to try and sell it to you. You can be sure that if you take your car/truck/suv to Blackman's you're going to get the best quality service and still have some money in your pocket when you leave!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2021

John, Thank you for your thoughtful review, your response hit home with me, it's exactly what we strive for here at Blackman's Auto Repair.

BOB M.
Lexus ES 330
06/24/2021
JIm Blackman always comes through
Jim Blackman diagnosed the problem with my wife's car. Took it in and fixed the problem, not a small fix.
He always come through and leaves the customer satisfied and happy. I have been going to Jim for
a little less than 40 years!

Could not be a better place to have your car repaired.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2021

Bob Thank you for your loyalty for all these years , we are most grateful.

Barb M.
06/23/2021
Replace side mirror
Jim Blackman and his crew are excellent mechanics. I trust them with all my repair work.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2021

Thank you Barb for taking the time to write a review, we so appreciate it . Having your trust with your car care is the most important thing for us here at Blackman's Auto Service.

BK
BARBARA K.
New Milford, CT
06/23/2021
Blackman’s general service
We’ve been using Blackman’s Service for over 10 yrs and it’s the first maintenance & service center we’ve found with professional honesty & integrity. This last visit was for routine oil change & tire rotation. However the safety check found the rear sway bars had broken. My car is 10yrs old with 125,000+miles and Blackman’s keeps it running great!

Reena S.
06/20/2021
Professional & Honest
If you’re someone like me who has very little knowledge on cars, you can trust that all of your car issues will be taken care of at the locally owned and operated “Blackman’s Auto Repair” professionally and honestly.They are very kind and always willing to explain the issues in detail for any regular maintenance needs or even any major repairs. I have three different makes and models of cars and take them all here. Mr. Blackman and his friendly staff at the Service shop are highly knowledgeable and are specialist in all cars. Your cars will get done in a timely manner with a reasonable price. They are dedicated to keeping your car safe and reliable.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you so much for the review.  you made my day

Robert W.
INFINITI Q50
06/17/2021
Jim was professional and transparent in answering questions
I was recommended to Blackman's. I am very satisfy with the level of service provided. Jim was very professional and answered my questions.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you for the review .I look forward to working with you again

BOB B.
Acura 3.2TL
06/11/2021
Routine Service
Been a while since this auto had a service. Sits in the garage most of its life. Blackman's has been regularly service and repairing this like new car for over 15 years. should go another 15 years.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2021

Bob Thank you for the review, its so appreciated.

BOB B.
06/11/2021
Brake and Normal Service
Took auto in for routine service. Discovered rear brakes also needed to be replaced. Did both quickly. We were out of there in no time.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2021

Bob Thanks so much for the review, its greatly appreciated.

JOHN C.
Buick Regal
06/04/2021
1996 Buick Regal Custom Coupe
On Thursday I brought my 1996 Buick Regal to Blackman's for a routine oil change, filter and lube. In addition they always go over the car thoroughly to check for any potential problems. I have full confidence with Blackman's Auto Service and highly recommend them for any automotive needs.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2021

John Thank you for the review, it is so appreciated.