Cathay B.
New York, NY
Hyundai Accent
02/27/2021
Excellent and Trustworthy
I've been going to Blackman's for several years and have always received expert service.

AK
AMY K.
02/27/2021
Another successful visit!
Had my cars regular appointment for oil change and check up. I know if I had taken it to the dealership they would have insisted that my car needed lots of repairs. Blackmans checked it out and I only needed the oil change! Thanks for being so honest!

STEFAN M.
02/26/2021
Must go to
Jim and the crew are the best. If you need a family mechanic, This is the place to go. Reliable, honest, and professional. Screw going to the dealerships ever again. My family and I have been going to Blackman's for over 40 years, and hopefully will go for another 40 years

02/24/2021
Very responsive and attentive
The waiting room was very neat and clean and pandemic protocols were very much in place. They were flexible and fit me in at a time most convenient to me and when I showed up earlier than I had expected they were very gracious and took my car and had it back to me quickly.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you so much for the review it was a pleasure meeting you and i look forword to seeing you again

Josh H.
New Fairfield, CT
Kia Forte
02/24/2021
Excellent service from a family owned business is hard to come by. Keep up the good work!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you Josh it  was good to see you

Mark S.
Ford Thunderbird
02/23/2021
Very professional
Service was professionally done from drop off to pick up. Owner showed me the problem. The car was fixed in a timely manner. Even pick me up since I didn’t have a ride to the station.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you Mark have a great time in Fla

GE
GEORGE E.
Honda Fit
02/18/2021
Always Easy
Bought my older Honda Fit in for an oil change and like always, they were efficient and professional! Can even make the appointment a few days ahead and they fit me in. If they notice something wrong, I have confidence that I'll be alerted too.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you for the review. I hope you are able to keep those mice away

Toyota Matrix
02/10/2021
Experiencing vibration and noise in the front end of my 2009 Matrix. Called At 7:15 am to make an appt for a diagnosis. We were told to bring down asap. Within a couple of hours we recieved a call with the problem diagnosed and was fixed immediately. Very polite ,quick service. Also informed I would need brakes in the near future, which we will definitely schedule with them . very pleased with Blackman's Auto service.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you so much for the review it was a pleasure meeting you and your husband and i look forword to seeing you again

BC
BOB C.
02/10/2021
Always a good experience for service with Jim

Brookfield, CT
Hyundai Tucson
02/10/2021
Always cares about the customers and their needs. Gets you in and out as quickly as they can. Terrific service and reasonable prices.

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
02/06/2021
Unknown Leak
Noticed a leak stain under my Truck when I moved it. Was due for a oil change anyway so I contacted Jim & told me I could bring it in the next day. They found that my Power Steering pressure switch was leaking. They replaced that & changed the oil. Back on the road !

CINDY M.
02/02/2021
Always helpful
I trust Blackman’s service anytime I have a car problem. Jim even let me know when the problem I had was better done at the dealership since it was under extended warranty.

Thank you Cindy I hope your  dog is doing ok

STAN S.
01/30/2021
Found my new auto repair shop
At the age of 63 I have had many cars and used many repair shops including dealerships. I happened to drive by Blackmans two weeks ago and took notice of the business. I went home to Google it and saw many good reviews. It is by far one of the nicest private repair shops I’ve seen. I think I have found a new repair garage for my families cars.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you Stan it was great to meet you I  look forword to seeing you again

BK
BARBARA K.
New Milford, CT
01/27/2021
Integrity, knowledge and fast service
Blackman’s has been our family’s go to for our cars for over 12 years! Repairs/service is thorough and fast and integrity is always present.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you Barbara the years sure do fly bye don't they

Danielle C.
Newtown, CT
01/26/2021
Friendly and honest
Friendly/fast service and felt they were honest with their service recommendations
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you for the review please thank your mom for the recommendation