SHERRY W.
Chrysler 200
03/27/2020
Best customer service ever
Always professional and accommodating.
Pleasant family business.

TK
Tim K.
03/26/2020
Peace of Mind
I know that regardless of what is needed, the work will be done well and for a reasonable price. I always felt taken advantage of when I had a car serviced at the dealership.

BOB B.
Acura 3.2TL
03/25/2020
Headlight Replacement
Water got into one of the Acura's headlamp assembly. The headlamp assembly, both HID lamps, all other incandescent lamps and one igniter was replaced. Worked together to get best price on replacements. This job required that the bumper cover be removed for access to the replaced parts. Job well done.

Bob B.
New Milford, CT
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/25/2020
As always, I can depend on Blackman's to fix my vehicle and yesterday Jim did it again ! Thanks for always being there & getting the job done !

CL
CHERYL L.
Bethel, CT
03/12/2020
I was impressed with the quality of service, which was excellent, but also impressed how kind and considerate Jim and Ed were to me and the other customers. They took their time explaining what was needed and gave me a very reasonable price for the work. They listened patiently to each customer and treated everyone with dignity. And the price they gave me prior to service was the price I paid.

I highly recommend Blackman’s to everyone who is looking for integrity and high quality workmanship at a very fair price.

Kenneth B.
Madison, CT
03/11/2020
Honest, reliable service for your automobile
Jim and his crew is capable, reliable, and above all else, fair. Take your car with confidence and trust.
In the many years my wife, my friends, and myself have used Blackman's virtually exclusively for the maintenance of our cars, we have never had reason to doubt the quality or cost of the service provided.

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/05/2020
oops
Forgot about my 8 oclock app. Jim called shortly after & I brought it right down. So nice having a reliable neighborhood Service Station !

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
02/26/2020
Keep it Rolling
Went to get new tires & found out I needed Brakes ,Brake lines, Shocks & some TLC to my 19 year old Ranger. Plan on keeping it for a while so I took it to Blackmans. I trust Jim & he always does a good job.

ROBIN S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/22/2020
Great Friendly, Trustworthy Service
This is the Go TO place to get your car fixed, Very honest and go beyond the call of Duty! Highly Recommend!

JOHN C.
Buick Regal
02/12/2020
1996 Buick Regal Custom Coupe
The passenger side mirror had to be replaced on my 1996 Buick Regal. I went to Blackman's to ask if they replace mirrors. Jimmy Blackman said they do. He also recommended that I get an after market mirror as it would be about half the price. Jimmy was thinking what is best for the customer as all the employees at Blackman's do. Anyway, the mirror was changed as promised and on time. I go to Blackman's Auto Service for all my automotive needs and I highly recommend them.

RAFE G.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
02/05/2020
Excellent service!
Been with Blackman's Service for over 40 years! They provide excellent service and are always there to serve you in times of need,
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you i can't believe it's  been  that long lol

BI
BECKY I.
New Fairfield, CT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/30/2020
Excellent service!
Blackman's Auto Service was recommended to me by two friends a few years ago. I continue to go to Blackman's for excellent, reliable, honest service.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you Becky see at your next service

Louise B.
INFINITI EX35
01/29/2020
attention to detail and very knowledgable
Mr. Blackman and his team are simply exceptional. This was my first time visiting due to a recommendation from a friend. Blackman's Auto Service has made a customer out me. I'll be back!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you i look forword to seeing you again

JJ
Jordan J.
Greensboro, NC
Chrysler 200
01/28/2020
Couldn’t ask for better service
AMAZING service, amazing mechanics, went above and beyond to make sure my concerns and issues with my car were fixed and did not even attempt to overcharge me. They took their time to explain to me everything I did not understand, listened to me carefully and thoroughly diagnosed and tested my car issues multiple times before I got it back. Not to mention they fixed little things that I didn’t even ask them to do. I’ve never been to a better place to service my car. Very trustworthy and honest. I HIGHLY recommend.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words your dad told me you were shopping for new tires so you should be in good shape .Hope to see tou next time your up

ROBERT S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
01/23/2020
Superior service from Blackman's
Excellent service, fast repair and back on the road in less than one day!
A-1 communication, quality repair and replacement.
Best car care is at Blackman's!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 01/28/2020

Thanks Robert it was good to see you hope you continue to feel  better next time you stop by i promise to have coffee