Acura RDX
10/15/2019
Honest and Reliable
My family has brought our cars to Jimmy for years. He's informative, honest and reliable. Blackman's is the only place I'd take my cars for service

JOHN L.
Honda Civic Si
10/12/2019
Excellent as always.
I purchased my Honda new at Danbury Honda. Blackman's service is far superior and less expensive

AG
Angel G.
10/11/2019
Great auto repair shop.
Decided to bring my car to them after reading some good reviews and knowing the shop been in business for a long time, also peace of mind with guarantee on parts and labor. Jim kept me on the loop all the time my car was in the shop. Will definitely recommend this shop and will use if needed.

JOHN C.
10/11/2019
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport.
On Thursday 10/10/2019 I brought my Jeep to Blackman's Auto Service for a routine oil change and lube. While waiting for the work to be done Jimmy Blackman mentioned that my tires needed to be rotated and would it be alright. I said sure. As always I can rely on Blackman's to check everything while doing an oil change and to point out anything else that may need attention. I have been bringing my vehicles to Blackman's for several decades and will continue to do so. I highly recommend Blackman's Auto Service. Everyone is always pleasant, prompt and conscientious about what needs to be done.

BOB B.
10/09/2019
They Keep It Running
Quickly repaired failed front wheel bearing on granddaughter's 2001 Accord so she could get it back on the road. Good job guys.

Thanks Bob

AW
Abe W.
Brookfield, CT
Lincoln MKZ
10/09/2019
Jim and his crew always take good care of us
Jim made sure car is fixed right and handed it back nice and clean.
had the car several times at the dealer to fix my parking brake, Blackmans fixed it right
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/09/2019

thank you Abe glade we got it straightened out

TC
Tom C.
Honda Element
10/08/2019
Bad Brakes Are Killin' Me But Blackman's Auto Service Came To The Rescue
Made an appointment and Jim got me in and out quickly. Great service and reasonable pricing.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/09/2019

Thank tom hope you have agood time away

GE
GEORGE E.
Honda Fit
10/08/2019
Always Professional
Brought my 2008 Honda Fit in for its oil change and servicing. Blackman's is always prompt and takes me in immediately. I feel confident that if anything else is necessary, they will address it, and it's always fair, competitive pricing. Been going there for years with both our cars and I wouldn't take them anyplace else. There is a little waiting area inside with comfy chairs, too.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you so much for the review. see you soon winter is just around the corner

JACK, CATHY W.
Brookfield, CT
10/05/2019
Consistent Service of Highest Quality
We have been customers of Blackman's for many years, ever since I found them when looking for A/C service specialist. They consistently provide high quality service at a fair price. They're a huge part of the reason I've been able to keep my 2002 Subaru on the road despite 297K miles despite the rough roads and tough Winters in CT.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for the review .We will help you keep that car on the road as long as you like

BK
BARBARA K.
New Milford, CT
09/28/2019
Super Service Station!
Have taken our family cars to Blackman’s for over 10 years! Won’t trust any other service station! Integrity plus!

Jennifer B.
Bethel, CT
09/24/2019
Honesty is the best policy which leads to customers coming back!!!
Great service!!! Honest and to the point!!!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you it was great to meet you on saturday i look forward to seeing you again

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/21/2019
Reliable & Dependable
10 am HONDA would not start ! Contacted Jim and said he would take care of it. By noon AAA Delivered it to the station. A little after 4 pm Jim called to let me know the car was ready for pickup ! He diagnosed it was the starter, replaced it & completed the oil change service I had scheduled for Monday.You cant find better service than this! Thanks again Jim : )
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you Bill we do our best to get the car back to our customers as quickly as we can

JOHN C.
Buick Regal
09/20/2019
1996 Buick Regal Custom Coupe
On Thursday I brought my Buick to Blackman's Auto Service for a routine oil change and lube and to completely check everything. As always they checked the car thoroughly and charged up the battery as I do not drive the Buick much. Everyone at Blackman's are courteous, friendly, and care about doing the job right. I highly recommend Blackman's Auto Service for all of your automotive needs.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you John if i don't see you have a great time in fla

Barb M.
09/13/2019
Service is great. On time and well done !!
The best repair shop in town for auto or tires or anything car related!!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you hope you are enjoying this great weather

BOB M.
Lexus ES 330
09/13/2019
new tires
Jim installed 4 new tires, with 4 wheel alignment. Blackman's always gives great service., efficient, on time, honest -- a wonderful place to do business.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Bob great to see you as always

PH
PAUL H.
09/10/2019
The Ideal Auto Mechanic Everyone Wants to Have
Blackman's should be everyone's first choice. They are competent, honest, fair, accommodating to a fault. They know each person and treat you personally like a neighbor. I have never had a surprise. They are up front before any work is done, they give you their advice but do not push you or crowd you. I have never been sold a bill of goods. They look for every way possible to get you what you ask for and need at the most reasonable price. Above all, I trust them completely and they have never betrayed that trust. What more can you ask for in an auto mechanic and a friend. You cannot go wrong with Blackman's.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you that is a very kind review it is exactly what we strive to accomplish

MT
Matt T.
Nissan Sentra
09/04/2019
The extra mile ...
My daughter's car needed breaks and exhaust system work. Blackman's took the car on short notice and even suggested a way to address the exhaust system repair that saved me money. Ed made time on a day where they were short-staffed on a Friday before Labor Day weekend to bring the vehicle to an off-site welding shop so I could have the car for the weekend. Always friendly, straight-shooters at Blackman's.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you i'll make sure to tell Ed what a nice review you wrote

Dominique B.
Hamden, CT
08/30/2019
I was looking for a car shop and Blackman's auto repair came highly recommended. I can honestly say I know exactly why they are thought of so highly. My car was diagnosed and fixed within in a timely manner. Also the customer service was phenomenal. I would recommend Blackman's auto repair to anyone. Great people who do great work
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you i look forword to seeing you again

HF
Hanna F.
Kia Sorento
08/27/2019
Awesome service as usual!
My car needed work and Jim and his crew diagnosed, priced and fixed it all in timely manner. They are the most trustworthy outfit in town when it comes to getting your car fixed or just having maintenance service done!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for the review  we have to keep your jelly bean going lol

RP
RON P.
08/23/2019
Great service!!!
Jim is a top notch mechanic. Very professional.... Car is always ready when promised.......
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 08/27/2019

Thanks Ron have a safe trip back to fla