LK
Libby K.
Danbury, CT
08/17/2017
Pleasant work place
Don't know much about cars and feel very confident that my car will be in good shape when they are finished and I have not been charged for something I did not need
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to answer the review, after speaking with you, I understand there was a mixup with the rating system.
All that matters is that you're happy with your service.

Jeremiah G.
Torrington, CT
08/04/2016
Theives
Very nice appearence. However, looks can be very deceiving! They priced a hub assembly repair at 175$. I had the part, so that means it would take them almost 2 hours to do a hub assembly? They "discoverrd" however that it was not a hub assembly but new struts. The labor cost was fair at 95$ an hour total 480 or so. Parts, 588!! I could get the parts for a total of 210! I understand they mark up their prices but they nearly trippled the price on every part. Terrible.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 08/05/2016

Jeremiah, we quoted you exactly what the book time is for that job. I think it shows just exactly how honest we are by the fact that we didn't replace the hub that you self diagnosed being the problem. I am sorry that you think we are unfair. As I said previously please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss this further, I would be happy to explain.

FA
Floridalma A.
Danbury, CT
04/03/2015
fairness and their location is perfect
honest
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/06/2015

Hello this is TJ. First of all thank you for your business. Secondly can you please explain why you only gave us 1 out of 5 stars. Is there something that we didn't do correctly? Thank you for talking the time to make a review.