01/16/2021
Blackman’s is great. Very friendly with excellent customer service. I trusted them completely.

New Fairfield, CT
01/13/2021
Prompt, expert, reasonable and reliable
Jim and his Team are terrific. We have been customers for over 15 years and have recommended friends to them, who all are very happy with the service.

AK
Andrew K.
01/12/2021
Pentastar 3.6 Oil Filler tube Assembly.
Great repair job from Blackman's Auto Service. They quickly replaced the leaky Oil Filter Housing & Cooler Assembly on my 3.6 engine minivan quicker at a better price than the local Chrysler dealer.

BOB B.
12/14/2020
They keep it going!
Car is old, running gear is holding up well, every time I bring the Pilot in for service, it comes out running newer and newer. Keep up the good work.

JOSEPH M.
12/12/2020
Trust
I brought my car to Blackmans based on a referral from my sister. She advised that Jim was very honest and trustworthy. I agree with her assessment.

DONNA W.
12/12/2020
Honest, expert auto repairs at a reasonable rate.
Blackman's team is honest, knowledgeable, and hard working. I trust their diagnostic recommendations and they
charge a reasonable rate for their service. I highly recommend Blackman's for routine maintenance or any repairs you may need to keep your car running at it's best.

JACK, CATHY W.
12/03/2020
Consistent outstanding service at a fair price
The title of the review says it all. We are satisfied long time customers.

Danbury, CT
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
12/03/2020
Good diagnosis
Very professional, recommends any thing that may be needed to improve car performance.

Leonard B.
Nissan Versa Note
11/25/2020
Took my vehicle in to have my snow tires put on and to have my fluids, battery checked before winter sets in. They got me right in and got it all done in about an hour. The charge was very reasonable.

Mary Ellen B.
11/21/2020
Excellence
Excellent. Accommodating helpful.
What more could you want!

TERRY M.
Pontiac G6
11/05/2020
Satisfied customer
Quality work at a reasonable price.

HB
HANS B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/02/2020
Very Helpful!
We had been searching for a new mechanic after our other guy passed away two years ago. I figure due to proximity we’d try Blackman’s. They were professional and courteous at the desk and once they got the part in, they fixed our car the same day. Then Something odd happened with the ECU and when I got the car home the engine light came on when it wasn’t on before. I called him back, explained the situation and he said to bring it back and in 30 minutes, fixed the computer issue at no cost. Thankfully they’re close!

PB
Patti B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2020
My visit to Blackmans
They've been around for a very long time I know I haven't use their service because I used to work and if there was a place closer to me that working. But now that I'm retired heck I can drop the car off and walk home and walk back and pick up my car. They're all nice and it's a pleasure working with them.

RUSSELL C.
10/24/2020
Quality service
My auto service center of choice.

SANDRA S.
Nissan Rogue
10/21/2020
excellent
thank you for your great service, much appreciated!