Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Jackie P.
Ridgefield, CT
06/08/2017
Always a wonderful experience - between the service and the cleanest waiting room. Ever. And with great magazines.
I never win the give away. But I got to read Cosmo ....

Thanks Jackie !

MN
matt N.
Cheshire, CT
Nissan Rogue
06/06/2017
Great service. Great prices.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/06/2017

Thanks so much ... we are here when ever you need us.

JACK, CATHY W.
06/03/2017
They treat you like family
TJ and Jim treat their customers like family because they are a family-owned business.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

RE
ROBERT E.
06/03/2017
Still the best.
I am always pleased with the service and quality of work at Blackman's. I would not even consider going anywhere else.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/06/2017

Thanks so much, so grateful to have loyal customers like you.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Dodge Durango
05/22/2017
Very Honest Garage
They always do good work. They are very honest and upfront with you. They don't tell you that you need something when you don't.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

GE
GEORGE E.
Honda Fit
05/20/2017
60,000 Mile Check-up
Always accommodating, efficient, prompt and reasonably priced! Great little waiting room, too!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thanks for your great review.

JILL B.
Nissan Rogue
05/15/2017
Love Blackman's!
Love Blackman's! I know I can trust you - so I leave worrying about my car up to you - I just show up when instructed :) and I know everything will be taken care of. Trustworthy and reputable, so I know I'm in good hands with Blackman's.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thanks so much, we appreciate your review. Don't forget your next appointment.

Susan S.
Ford Expedition
05/13/2017
Always a good experience!
Thanks Jim and your crew for doing a great job. I always know that our vehicles will be taken care of. Good, honest work! Thanks!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thank you for the review . Good luck with the new car . If you need anything please let me know.

ROBERT S.
05/12/2017
ALWAYS THE BEST SERVICE!!
Blackman's service is unparalleled for its thoroughness, and competence. I have ultimate respect for their a work, and recommendations.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Bob Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Cathay B.
New York, NY
Hyundai Accent
05/12/2017
Excellent experience
Took my car in for service and also had some questions. Service, as always, was fast and efficient. And my questions were answered and advice given. A very good overall experience.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thanks Cathay we look forward to seeing you next time.

HF
Hanna F.
Kia Sorento
05/04/2017
Excellent!!!
Again great ,fast and courteous service! Jim and his staff are the best! congratulations to them; 50 years providing great service!!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thanks Hanna we look forward to seeing you next time.

BOB B.
Nissan Quest
05/03/2017
Keeping The 99 Quest Going
This was a deferred maintenance visit after last full service. Transmission/axle seal replacement and Tie rod end replacement. Blackman's said maintenance was not critical and could be done at a later date. We did. Great job guys!

Thanks Uncle Bob.

RICH C.
New Milford, CT
05/03/2017
I had brake problems and front end problems and Jim and the guys immediately diagnosed them and came up with the fixes in a day. Excellent and HONEST auto work !
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thanks Rich look forward to seeing you next time.

RALPH S.
Dependable
You can count on their honesty and promptness. We take all of our cars there.

JOHN C.
Buick Regal
1996 Buick Regal Custom Coupe
On Saturday April 29th I brought my Buick in for a routine oil change and lube. Jimmy noticed and brought to my attention that the serpentine belt tension spring was worn out and the belt was frayed and about to come off the pulley. He put in a new belt tension assembly and I was good to go. Had he not noticed this problem, the car would have undoubtedly broken down. Again...Blackman's service station are attentive to the customers needs and are excellent at trouble shooting. Thanks Jimmy for a job well done. And as always, I recommend people to go to Blackmans Auto Service. They are the best in the business!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

John we sure do appreciate your thoughtful review . Thanks so much.

KL
KATHY L.
Dodge Caliber
Honesty
As always, job well done. Very upfront with work that needed to be done, reasonable prices and work completed when they said it would be. Great team at Blackman's.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/29/2017

Thanks Kathy look forward to seeing you next time.

TG
TOSHA G.
04/27/2017
Superb customer service
Superb customer service and quality work.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/30/2017

It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband . Thank you for your review.

Don M.
Dodge Dakota
04/22/2017
Honesty
Can't believe it took me over 18 yrs to find a place I can trust that does great work at more than a fair price. And they are about a mile or so from my house. (I'm not smart sometimes). Anyway went to Dodge on Federal Rd Danbury CT, For an estimate on my truck, They came back with one for 1700-1800 with work on it that DID NOT need to be done. Jim (owner of Blackman's) went over my truck and told me what needed to be done. Long story short, I only needed one of the five things Dodge said I needed and that cost me around 600. Hmm whats up with that Dodge? Don't look anywhere else, just have all your work done at Blackmans........Don Murphy
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/30/2017

Glad you found us, look forward to seeing you again.

Dawn G.
04/20/2017
Caring and honest!
I brought my car in after it had been serviced three times for the same problem at another garage. Jim took the time to go over my service records and to tell me what he thought could be the problem. He had the car for over 5 hrs and I couldn't believe how low the price was.. The other place charged over $600 each time. John gave me a ride home when I dropped off the car and then again picked me up after it was done. I felt like I have made two new friends and will recommend them to everyone I can.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/30/2017

We feel the same way, hope to see you soon.

GE
GEORGE E.
Honda Fit
04/19/2017
Trustworthy and Efficient
We've been going to Blackman's for years for our Honda servicing. They are always prompt, and sometimes I wait in their very comfortable area, complete with coffee and tv. They will remind me about anything else that needs to be done which is always helpful. I can always call and get an appointment when I need one.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/30/2017

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review.