Alex M.
Buick Century
08/14/2015
great job
a little pricey but great job
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/01/2015

Thankyou for your business. I hope we can help you the next time you need something. Have a good day.

GE
GEORGE E.
08/01/2015
Oil Change
I brought my 2010 Honda CR-V in for an oil change and the service was everything you could hope for. Friendly and competent mechanic, prompt service and reasonable price.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/01/2015

Thank you for your business George. We look forward to seeing you next time. Get out on that bike.

RV
RICH V.
New Fairfield, CT
07/22/2015
Everything is done in a very professional and timely manner. I trust these guys...they are the be
See comments above
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/01/2015

Thank you Rich. We look forward to seeing you next time.

LE
Lynn E.
07/14/2015
car repair
prompt, reasonably priced service.

Shelly S.
07/08/2015
YOU GUYS RRROOOCCCKKKK
It is a wonderful feeling for me to know that I can count on your service, honesty,and consideration. You are a breathe of springtime. I thank you.

YOU ROCK!!!!

CG
CHRISTINE G.
06/29/2015
Excellent customer service.
This is a family owned and operated business and the provide excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable and highly skilled. They stand behind the work they do.

JOHN C.
Buick Regal
06/28/2015
GM Security light
As always, The Blackmans's were honest in advising and fixing my security light problem on my Buick. I will always recommend anyone to go to Blackmans Auto Service. They are always friendly, courteous and are the best in the business

CATHY M.
Subaru Legacy
06/27/2015
A Very Positive Experience
I had several issues to be resoveled with my vehicle. They explained it in detail, and suggested how I approach the repairs···And, they have great coffee!!

KL
KATHY L.
Brookfield, CT
Kia Sorento
06/24/2015
The service
You were so helpful when I needed the repairs done on my son's Kia. You were upfront and honest with all of the repairs and they were reasonably priced. Thank you for all your hard work.

ES
Emery S.
Lexus GS 300
06/23/2015
Detemined to find and fix problem.
They took the time to locate an intermittent noise and solved the problem for a very fair price.

BOB B.
Honda Accord
06/06/2015
Competent crew
Were able to get the car in with short notice, minor maintenance service.

Josh H.
New Fairfield, CT
Kia Forte
05/31/2015
Reliable, high quality, work.
Trustworthy shop.

Christine M.
Volkswagen Golf
05/31/2015
Trust
I trust Jim and TJ to always have my (and my car's) best interest in mind.

LAURIE, JIM S.
05/30/2015
Great place
Service and prices are great!

SV
SONIA V.
Plymouth Voyager
05/27/2015
fast professional accurate diagnosis
honest appraisal of work to be done
finished on time and close to estimate
no padding of bill or upselling