Sandy Hook, CT
Volvo S60
05/28/2019
Attentive service, fast turnaround time, and very friendly staff!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you so much for the review .we look forword to seeing you again

New Fairfield, CT
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
05/14/2019
reliable and honest
Tough job on my car; they did not give up; kept looking for a reasonable solution and at a reasonable price.
Great at explaining detaIls.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you that job was tough lol. hope your feeling better

JOHN C.
05/04/2019
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport.
On Friday May 3rd I dropped my Jeep Wrangler off for a routine oil change, filter, lube, and for Blackman's Auto Service to check the whole vehicle as I will be driving out to Illinois soon. Jim and Pete did what was needed to be done to ensure the Jeep will be ready for the trip. As always, I have full confidence in anything they do to my vehicles and that they will let me know if something is wrong. I have been going to Blackman's Auto Service for decades and will continue to do so. Jim and Pete are always very polite and are excellent mechanics. I highly recommend them.

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/27/2019
Ditto
As usual,great service & Love the new wiper blades. No streaks,i can see again : )

MK
MEGAN K.
04/23/2019
Best..the best!
Thanks Jim. You saved my ass..yet again. Just love the service and understanding..like running my debit card out to me since my brain is not working right since my brother's passing the other week. Ugh. Thanks for your kindness.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you i'm so sorry to hear about your brother

BG
Barbara G.
Bethel, CT
Subaru Legacy
04/23/2019
Exhaust replacement on Subaru Legacy 2009
They showed me what they were going to do which gave me a better understanding
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you it was a pleasure meeting you

JOE F.
04/17/2019
47 years
Fast, reliable, and fair price. I have been a customer for nearly 50 years and have never been disappointed in the service I have received. From simple oil change to more advanced repair and maintenance, Blackman's mechanics do it right.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/26/2019

Thank's Joe we were just young men then look at us now lol

RAFE G.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
04/09/2019
Wonderful service...as usual!
Thanks again Jimmy Blackman for the ride home after service was complete! Love you guys!

Thanks Rafe see you soon

Dan S.
04/09/2019
Brake service
Great service and personal. I would recommend this as my go to service facility.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Dan we are very lucky to have customers like you

Doug B.
04/06/2019
Very thorough explanation of what needed to be done.
Explained and showed exactly what the issue was and the work that needed to be done!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Doug it was great to meet you

AK
AMY K.
04/04/2019
Love these guys!!!
This place is the real deal. My auto dealer was always giving me a laundry list of things that needed “immediate “ attention. I was never sure if these were necessary or just a way of getting $ out of me. Now I go to Blackman’s where they only do what is necessary at the time. They are also easy to reach on the phone and explain everything clearly. Thanks guys!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We will be here when you need us

JOHN L.
Honda Civic Si
04/03/2019
Excellent service as usual
Jim as always did exactly what I needed,quickly and correctly. Try him he is honest.

AV
ALAN V.
Toyota Avalon
03/28/2019
Mobil One Service
Service was performed at scheduled time and quickly.

Thanks,

Al

KL
KATHY L.
Brookfield, CT
Dodge Caliber
03/20/2019
They care about you
They always provide the best service. They always take the time to listen to you, and you feel like part of their family.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you very much Kathy don't forget to bring it in next week so we can re-torque those wheels.you don't need a appointment just stop by

BOB B.
03/16/2019
Service and Repair- 2001 Honda Accord
Replaced rear strut assemblies, one rear wheel bearing and both rear wheel cylinders during a routine service of the vehicle. Safely back on the road again. Has 188,000 miles on it. Will go many more miles.

KATIE M.
Brookfield, CT
Lexus IS 250
03/04/2019
Blackman's is a fair and honest shop. They will not do work or charge you for things that aren't needed and are very reliable and accomadating.

GO
GARRETT O.
Dodge Dart
02/19/2019
Simple and friendly.
Blackman's makes car service easy. They always maintain communication with me about the status of my vehicle and make clear what work needs to be done. They're also very friendly and personable.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you Garrett we really appreciate the review.

LINDA B.
Southbury, CT
02/15/2019
It was Great- They were able to take my car that day and got the work done, and done well.
I was due to go on a trip in another day and the battery sensor light came on and needed attention. They took it and had it repaired that afternoon. Luckily their schedule that day allowed for that. The work was good, the price was very reasonable.

BK
BARBARA K.
New Milford, CT
02/12/2019
routine maintenance
Wouldn't consider any other service provider; they are the best!

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/05/2019
Brake Job
We knew we needed our brakes checked out & Blackmans is who we trust for service. Was pleased to find out it was just the front brakes that needed to be repaired. Service was done promply & at a reasonable cost. anyone looking for Auto Service you can Trust , I reccomend Blackmans !