SA
Steve A.
04/15/2020
Awesome
Been coming for many years and have referred many people and have many family members as customers. Please use Blackmans as they are prompt and honest and do not try to sell things not needed. Be safe everyone.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 05/01/2020

Thank you Steve i hope you and your wife are doing well

CL
CHERYL L.
Bethel, CT
04/12/2020
Honesty Integrity Kindness Incredible Service
When I noticed a yellow service needed picture light up on my dashboard, I called Jim at Blackman’s and told him I was worried and he told me to come right in. It turned out I needed a new battery and Jim was able to get me the battery and put me back on the road in one hour. I am very grateful that he understood my worry about not be able to have a driveable car.

I highly recommend Blackman’s Auto Service for the quality of service, fair prices, and knowledgeable and kind mechanics.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you for the review it is very important to have a car you can depend on these days

CINDY M.
04/11/2020
We always trust Blackman’s Service for our vehicle service and repairs.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you hope you had a great Easter

AK
AMY K.
04/11/2020
Great place
This car mechanic never fails to get the job done at a fair price. Last week my car wouldn’t start and I was so worried going to get it serviced because of Covid-19. However, they only allow one person at a time and did the work very quickly.
I trust them completely.
Thanks
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you i'm glad we were able to help stay safe

Terry M.
04/09/2020
5 Star service!
Repairs are done right the first time.

Mark S.
04/04/2020
Great place to have your car serviced!
Great place to bring your vehicle. Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional with fair pricing. Also, a mechanic recommended Blackman’s to me.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you Mark we need to keep that ford truck running

JINNETTE B.
Honda Accord
04/02/2020
Great Service!
During these difficult times, Blackman’s Auto Repair were very professional. They not only did they repair the car quickly but they were friendly while maintaining social distancing. I recommend Blackman’s Auto Repair if you need to get your car serviced.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you hope you and your family are well

SHERRY W.
Chrysler 200
03/27/2020
Best customer service ever
Always professional and accommodating.
Pleasant family business.

TK
Tim K.
03/26/2020
Peace of Mind
I know that regardless of what is needed, the work will be done well and for a reasonable price. I always felt taken advantage of when I had a car serviced at the dealership.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/13/2020

Thanks for the review. Tom hope you and your family are doing well

BOB B.
Acura 3.2TL
03/25/2020
Headlight Replacement
Water got into one of the Acura's headlamp assembly. The headlamp assembly, both HID lamps, all other incandescent lamps and one igniter was replaced. Worked together to get best price on replacements. This job required that the bumper cover be removed for access to the replaced parts. Job well done.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/13/2020

Thanks Bob hope to see you soon

Bob B.
New Milford, CT
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/25/2020
As always, I can depend on Blackman's to fix my vehicle and yesterday Jim did it again ! Thanks for always being there & getting the job done !
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/13/2020

Thanks Bob stay safe out there

CL
CHERYL L.
Bethel, CT
03/12/2020
I was impressed with the quality of service, which was excellent, but also impressed how kind and considerate Jim and Ed were to me and the other customers. They took their time explaining what was needed and gave me a very reasonable price for the work. They listened patiently to each customer and treated everyone with dignity. And the price they gave me prior to service was the price I paid.

I highly recommend Blackman’s to everyone who is looking for integrity and high quality workmanship at a very fair price.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you for the review we try to treat our customers the way we would like to be treated . sorry it took me so long to respond as you know the world is up down right now

Kenneth B.
Madison, CT
03/11/2020
Honest, reliable service for your automobile
Jim and his crew is capable, reliable, and above all else, fair. Take your car with confidence and trust.
In the many years my wife, my friends, and myself have used Blackman's virtually exclusively for the maintenance of our cars, we have never had reason to doubt the quality or cost of the service provided.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you for the review i hope all is well with you and your family

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/05/2020
oops
Forgot about my 8 oclock app. Jim called shortly after & I brought it right down. So nice having a reliable neighborhood Service Station !

KN
KAREN, BILL N.
02/26/2020
Keep it Rolling
Went to get new tires & found out I needed Brakes ,Brake lines, Shocks & some TLC to my 19 year old Ranger. Plan on keeping it for a while so I took it to Blackmans. I trust Jim & he always does a good job.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 04/13/2020

Thanks Bill i appreciate the review hope you and your family are well