JOHN C.
Buick Regal
07/20/2014
As always, Blackman's service station has done an excellent job in servicing my Buick. They always check out everything thoroughly and will bring to my attention if there are any problems.

RAY B.
Dodge Durango
07/18/2014
TJ
Blackman's always provides me with an honest assessment of my vehicle.

PF
PHYLLIS F.
Southbury, CT
Saturn Vue
07/15/2014
Friendly staff
Blackman's is on a scale of 1 to 10 a big 10
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 07/15/2014

Thank you Phyllis and we feel the same about you.

BK
BARBARA K.
New Milford, CT
07/02/2014
Great service! Accommodated my schedule!
Had oil change and tire rotation scheduled during my lunch break. In/out within 40 minutes!

Barb M.
SP
06/26/2014
Impala 2010
so quiet now , thank you so much, but it is only 46,400 miles not 96,000. Again thank you all, great job as usual !!!!

PF
Peter F.
New Milford, CT
06/22/2014
What service should be
After many disappointing places, I finally found a place where the word service is still taken serious. I needed new tires, complete with alignment and balancing.
Not only were they ready to take my car in with all material ready, but they also had the car ready, clean and finished before the end of the day, when they promised.
What makes it exceptional is that the car rides perfect and straight, with no return trip for rebalancing or re-alignment required, as I have on all my previous trips to normal tire places.
Well done and courteous. I found myself a new reliable garage than gets the job done right the first time. Thank you!

NS
Nancy S.
Carmel, NY
06/20/2014
I didn't need an appointment. The fee was very reasonable.
Everyone was friendly and courteous. I was given free coffee, not only for buying gas, but for getting my a/c fixed. I also was offered a free newspaper.
The mechanics work very hard. I will definitely return there.

BARRY B.
06/06/2014
Regular Oil Change
Great Service by a well run business.

Most highly recommended...which we have done to all of our friends.

SV
SONIA V.
Plymouth Voyager
06/05/2014
Reliable and reasonsble
Always friendly professional
Service work you can trust
Reliable advice
They don't try to upsell you on stuff you don't really need now just to pad the bill

LK
Laurie K.
Bethel, CT
06/05/2014
Air Conditioning to the rescue
Air Conditioning was barely working, saw the sign in front. Stopped for information and without an appointment it was checked and recharged while I waited at a fair price and a friendly smile sent me on my way to cooling breezes. Thanks

GE
GEORGE E.
Honda Fit
05/30/2014
Always professional, prompt, personal and nice and i trust them!ni
Blackman's is always professional, , personal and friendly. I can call and get an appt promptly or stop over in an emergency. I trust them. The price is fair. I have recommended it to several friends.

Mary B.
Volvo XC70
05/25/2014
Good work and fair prices
Good work and fair prices! Same as above!

GM
GINA M.
Brookfield, CT
Toyota Matrix
05/10/2014
always reliable
Always fantastic service. Prices are reasonable and my car is always fixed correctly the first time. Never had an issue with a return visit, because a problem was not fixed properly the first time.

ROBERT S.
BMW Z3
05/08/2014
Attentive, experienced, helpful
Battery not purchased at Blackman's (4 years ago) was in our "summer car" in the garage all winter. Jim attempted to charge it, but it was not possible. He offered to replace it, and was able to get some residual credit for the old one. Above and beyond service, and we're back on the road! Excellent!!!

JJ
JOHN J.
New Fairfield, CT
Honda Accord
04/26/2014
The extraordinary competence of Jim, TJ, and Peter.
This sounds like a broken record, but as usual, first class work from thoroughly likable mechanics.