CG
CHRISTINE G.
10/06/2017
I can always depend on Blackman's to take care of my car problems.
I've been going to Blackman's for my car service for years and they are very professional and proficient. They understand customer service and have integrity. I highly recommend them.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/08/2017

Thank you very much for the review it was great catching up with you.

Lynn S.
Bethel, CT
09/30/2017
Great place to have work done on a care. Estimates are spot on,and the gentlemen are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. So glad I found this place

BOB B.
09/28/2017
Grandaugther's Work Car
Blackman continues to provide just enough maintenance for Grandaughter's car. Service is quick. Only necessary repairs are made. Car will probably last a long time.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/08/2017

Thanks Bob keep the donuts coming !

VS
VICTORIA S.
Bethel, CT
Toyota Camry Solara
09/28/2017
Very nice people
I have been looking for a new mechanic since I moved to CT that I can trust and yes I will highly reccomend you to others! Thank you for the fast service and accuracy in fixing my car
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/08/2017

Thank you,  Look forward to seeing you next time .
Glad you found us !

AP
ANTHONY P.
Woodbury, CT
Honda Civic Sdn
09/27/2017
Reliable
Excellent work and had the car finished when I asked tp pick it up
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/08/2017

Thank you for your review also thanks for letting all of us park in your driveway last weekend !

PS
PETER S.
Saturn SL
09/23/2017
Honest Auto Repair
Blackman's has been around for 50 years for a reason...they provide honest estimates and expedient service.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/08/2017

Thanks so much for your review.

JOHN C.
09/23/2017
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport
As always, Blackmans Auto Service did an excellent job in servicing my Jeep. I have been going to Blackman's for decades and they always have done a great job in maintaining my vehicles. Happy 50th anniversary!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/08/2017

Thank you John because of customers like you we've been able to make it 50 years !

GE
GEORGE E.
09/18/2017
Painless Car Service
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, service is performed promptly and I have confidence in their suggestions and advice.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/08/2017

Thank you George it is always nice to see you and talk about bikes.

Susan S.
09/13/2017
Always honest, professional and a work done right!
Glad we found Blackmans. Thanks for taking care of our cars!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 10/08/2017

Thank you, those are very nice things to say. Glad you found us too.

BARRY B.
09/10/2017
Great Service - Dependable Peace of Mind
Older Honda CRV that gets the eagle eye review from Jim/Pete/John. We always feel better after the vehicle has been in for a look over and any needed maintenance. It took us out to Ohio and back right afterwards with no issues or worries. That dependability brings a welcome peace of mind.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2017

Thanks Barry hope you had a good trip ... See you soon !

SK
SALLY K.
Saturn Ion
08/29/2017
Service at Blackman's
Very professional and courteous.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2017

Thanks Sally good luck in Florida !

PW
PAT W.
08/29/2017
customer service
will be taking my car there from no on, same as my husband did and my Dad does
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2017

That's wonderful to hear ! Thank you for your thoughtful review.

FN
FAY N.
08/24/2017
Efficient plus Fair Price
Working on old cars is difficult. Blackman can meet the challenge.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2017

Thanks Fay its good to see you !

CG
Crystal, John G.
New Milford, CT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/20/2017
Consistent quality and service.
We've been bringing our vehicles to Blackman's for service for a few years now and have never been disappointed with the customer service or quality.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2017

It's always a pleasure to see you ... Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is greatly appreciated.

LK
Libby K.
Pleasant work place
Don't know much about cars and feel very confident that my car will be in good shape when they are finished and I have not been charged for something I did not need
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to answer the review, after speaking with you, I understand there was a mixup with the rating system.
All that matters is that you're happy with your service.

JAY M.
Great Neighborhood service
Offering great neighborhood friendly service.
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you, look forward to seeing you next time !

Jackie P.
Ridgefield, CT
08/17/2017
Wouldn't go anywhere else (if I can avoid it)
Everyone hates to wait at the mechanics, right? But he has one of the cleanest waiting areas, with coffee and water, and good magazines. Plus ... if you want to exercise, that awesome ice cream place is just in the plaza behind the garage. great service and great ice cream. What more could I ever want?
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2017

I agree, what more could you ask for ?  Just an FYI, I like ice cream too !  lol

PW
Patti W.
New Milford, CT
08/14/2017
Had my car finished quickly
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you, We look forward to seeing you next time.

SLYVIE H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/10/2017
Outstanding customer service!
I brought my car for a break job and a few other things. Everything was very professionally taken care of, as always. Jim is always patient with me: he takes the time to explain what he is going to do and makes suggestions. He also listens and is never pushy. I always go to him if I think that my car does not run well because I trust him. As a female customer, I appreciate his expertise, availability and kindness. He educates me every time I go. Thank you Jim and your team!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 09/12/2017

Slyvie, my team and I Thank you for your thoughtful review !

MAUREEN R.
Brookfield, CT
Chevrolet Cruze
08/07/2017
Great customer service, and honesty.
Thought I had brake problems, the technicians drove the car, took front and back brakes apart. Told me brakes were fine, they cleaned out brake dust and oiled them. Then took car out on road to check. Jim informed me that when getting brake work done, to make sure good brake pads are used. My car was in for over an hour, but I was only charged for a half hour labor fee. I appreciate to honesty from this wonderful family owned business! Thank you, Jim!
Jim B., Owner from Blackman's Auto Service responded on 08/10/2017

It was pleasure meeting you. Thank you for your thoughtful review.