4.6

Continue reading recommended reviews

Desireé H.
Jacksonville, FL
04/20/2021
Need better communication / bad business
This is the worst business ever don’t go here ! Brandi is management and don’t know what she is doing . She is very rude and this company is unprofessional when it come to getting the work done . I came there for body work and why when I get my car all of these other problems come along . BLC put a weak battery into my car and did not document when it was time to pay . 2 months later my battery is leaking and corrosion on my battery . And on top of that when I came to pick up my car Tammy said it would be ready and next thing you know as soon as I get in my car the car doesn’t even start ! She had to call someone to jump the car . Over all this company is unprofessional and they don’t document everything that they do to your car . This company makes stuff looks nice but in reality they didn’t fix anything they make it worse . Brandi is unprofessional and Tammy does know what she’s doing .