4.6

KIRK W.
Ford Freestar Wagon
05/14/2021
Excellent Customer Service and Quality Vehicle Repairs
Trust worthy although it's a Word rarely used in today's language it is very much appropriate for the way BLC Automotive practice business ethics.

I have used another automotive shop for our vehicle repairs since our first visit there and won't for as long as we live within driving and towing distance.

CA
CHRIS A.
05/13/2021
They know their jobs
I have had lots of work done on my ford from motor change to completely rebuilt brakes and electrical problem. They have always got it done right and quick. So I highly recommend.

TD

Charlotte, NC
Kia Forte
05/11/2021
Quick and professional!
I'm from out of town, and needed some maintenance done. They were very efficient, and professional. I am definitely bringing my car back for additional work before I head back home.

KASSANDRA B.
05/10/2021
In snd out
Pulled into jiffy lube next door and my hood wouldn't open, so I went next door to them and they fixed me up in under 20 mins, simple fix, didnt price gouge me

KENNETH B.
05/10/2021
They did an excellent job
They did a very good job on my AC

DV
DONNA V.
Mercury Milan
05/06/2021
Courteous, professional, knowledgeable staff.
Once a month, I have to have my Intalok calibrated. A self-induced inconvenience. However, the staff is wonderful and makes my experience as painless as possible. And I appreciate that very much.

SHANNON M.
05/05/2021
Best customer service ever
I bought an extended warranty with my vehicle and I thought it had reached its milage limits. Brandy looked into it and found out that it hadn't for the issues with my van. They got all the issues fixed and even when I had to take it to another place to have stuff done, BLC looked it over after I got it back. They went above and beyond to make sure all everything was fixed and fixed right.

DEBBIE B.
Nissan Maxima
05/04/2021
Customer service was great and the employee explained everything to me so quick and easy
This place is great they worked with me and went over and beyond . Thank you

AH
ARCHIE H.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/03/2021
Customer service
Lovely staff great customer service fast and efficient

ANNETTE B.
Quick and courteous service
We’ve brought all of our cars to BLC over the years and have never had an issues. We trust the work and the people are nice.

GF
GLEN F.
Hollywood, FL
Mazda CX-7
Honest, Ethical Repair Shop
I am a healthcare worker, on assignment in Jacksonville fort a few weeks. I searched for black owned auto shop and found BLC on google. Went in , without an appointment, with a minor, but recurring problem. These folks got a mechanic onto the car, during lunch hour, addressed the issue and charged a fair / reasonable fee. Friendly, competent at a fair price, CANNOT ask for more!

LINDA S.
Dodge Charger
04/30/2021
I always treated with respect and kindness.
They always fit me in when I have an issue.

LW
LORRIE W.
04/24/2021
Great consumer service
Great service and in an timely manner

Buick Rendezvous
04/16/2021
Very nasty employee
They lied about things they fixed that weren’t fixed the secretary was very nasty. Over charged and did damage to my vehicle.