BMW of San Francisco

ROGER B.
Clovis, CA
03/31/2018 Category: Service
They are very through with all their work
I drive 175 miles to get all my work done at sf Bmw because i know my car will get the attention that it needs. Chris Kuehn my service advisor is always upfont and honest with me and tells me what to expect in the future. He is truly knowledge about all bmws. If you love your car take it where they care. I highly recommend this dealership.

ANDREI S.
03/21/2018 Category: Sales
Great people and service
We had an awesome experience thanks to our Client Advisor, Dinu Cotoros.

He was very patient, gave us the car keys and let us explore it on our own without putting any pressure on us. Then he told us everything about the car history and made sure we're getting a fair price for it. Finally, after we purchased it, the car was professionally detailed.

Thank you for the great experience!

JIN S.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
I expected more
I came in and asked to take care of
wheel polish
service light
quotes for some parts
car wash

making the first visit i was excited to build a relationship. But overall, it is pretty clear that wasnt the case from sf bmw service. There were no follow up emails, quotes were delayed, service check is still on, mt black car was washed dirty. best part of the whole experience was that there wasnt much waits and drop off service was great. I do still want to work with better guy and start building relationship. amongst stevenscreek peterpan and sf, this was by far the most disappointing customer care. sf bmw service needs to train their people better

LQ
LEO Q.
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Problem reported twice not duplicated or fixed.
The last two appointments included a problem with squeaking brakes. The first time the mechanic could not duplicate the squeak, which is very frequent. That problem repeated the same way right after the service. The problem got worse over the next two month so I took the car back for service and again was told the problem could not be duplicated. The brake squeak happened again as I was leaving the dealership. I don't think the mechanic put any time and effort into driving the car to hear the squeak - it happens very, very frequently.

I was also told that a brake squeak is common which is remarkably disappointing to hear that BMW would condone poor quality like this. My lease is coming up in a few months and I planned to lease a new BMW but am now considering buying another make of car.

In spite of this problem the service agent was very helpful.

Leo Quilici

PC
PETER C.
Emeryville, CA
BMW M4
tire + routine check-up
Quick, friendly, STRAIGHTFORWARD, efficient. All the things i look for in this type of engagement

MICHAEL B.
Great customer care!
Lucas does a great job of keeping his clients informed. Love working with him.

AH
AGUSTIN/TREVOR H.
Napa, CA
Service is fantastic
BMW SF has some of the best service advisors and fastest service I have experienced in SF. This is my preferred place to get my BMW serviced quickly and correctly. Highly recommended.

AR
ASA R.
Alamo, CA
BMW M4
03/19/2018 Category: Service
I am very happy with the customer service I received.

MICHAEL G.
Chris Kuhn Rocks!
Chris Kuhn has been my service advisor since I first started coming to BMW SF back in 2014. He is consistently personable, unpretentious and always has a pleasant demeanor. He understands and has built strong customer relationships and has built trust with his clients. He was gone to Mini for a little while, but he's back at BMW and I'm so glad he has returned!

CAMELLE S.
My Service
I love, to bring my car here at BMW San Francisco and i also love my new service advise Christopher very knowledgeable and kind and friendly.

FT
FRANCIS T.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Always come here for service
All the advisors I've worked with so far are professional, courteous, and communicative. They keep you updated and deliver the car as promised. The dealership also has a shuttle running in the morning to take you to work or wherever you need to go.

JAMES H.
Lafayette, CA
BMW i3
Rating
Excellent customer service.

AP
ALEX P.
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Lousy and pour service. BMW SF cannot change oil properly. No comments/apologies from management. Shame!
I've been customer not for a long time. But it is enough for me to understand how BMW San Francisco treats their customers. This is the worst place to bring your BMW for service. I've been dealing with very lousy and pour service not for the first time. That was another example.
Shortly after oil change at BMW San Francisco I noticed an oil leakage under the car. The car sat in the garage and was not driven at all. I looked underneath and spotted a mechanic clamp right where the small plastic hatch was for draining oil. The clamp held hatch opened widely allowing oil to leak. Such a pour service! Who would think that mechanic at BMW dealership could forget to get this simple job done properly.
I started doubting whether the oil was changed at all. Because the color of the dripped oil was way too dark for being a new oil.
I emailed immediately to service advisor also cc-ing service director. However, there was no a single reply email/phone call from higher office apologizing for such pour experience. Looks like it is a common thing that happens daily at BMW San Francisco. Nothing but SHAME!

The car was picked up. Service advisor called me later and shared that that was a residual oil dripping a bit. However, the service invoice was "slightly" modified stating that the drain plug cracked from overtorque (plastic drain plug). I didn't know the BMW installs plastic drain plugs.

JN
JEFFREY N.
Sevice
Vincent is great!

MARGARET L.
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Sf Bmw has excellent staff, very intelligent and thorough, personable and efficient.
That’s it!

BW
BRUCE W.
Oil change. Brake fluid change
Excellent service. Friendly Service Advisors and top rate workmanship

PS
PETER S.
Joanna is great
Friendly, professional, communicative and responsive. Made sure the car was ready when promised. Glad to have her as my service advisor.

JZ
JOEY Z.
Service .
Vincent Lam provided excellent customer services.

JACK S.
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very courteous and helpful. The repairs wee done in one day even though part was ordered from out of town and did not arrive until afternoon.
I asked for my tires to be checked for air pressure and that I had lost a valve cap cover. Could they replace it? they said yes , but forgot or did not replace the missing cap. I always like the fact that the car was washed even though i had to wait some time after the I Drive controller was replaced.

SUSAN H.
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Extremely costly service (over $4k) and charged for diagnostics for door lock issue when I decided not to pay for $1000 to fix door lock
First want to say that Chris, my advisor, was very nice. However I was really shocked at some of the prices - $160 for a door diagnostic and then a quote to repair at $1000???? Talk about sticker shock. And then charged for the diagnostic when I decided that $1000 for a door lock repair was outrageous I was still charged for the diagnostic.

And then, after paying $4357 dollars for my service, the car wash wasn't even great - I would have expected a full detail for what I paid. Really disappointed.