Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.7407407/5Overall Rating 3.7407407/5Overall Rating 3.7407407/5rating 3.7407407rating 3.7407407
Overall Rating 1.85185/5rating 1.85185rating 1.85185rating 1.85185rating 1.85185

KH
Kathi H.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast efficient service
My Santa Fe was serviced quickly and despite having several things done was out in about 2 hpurs.

Julianne F.
Linthicum Heights, MD
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, very informative and made sure unnecessary services weren’t competed on my car. Everything was done in a timely manner.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your 5 star review and feedback. We look forward to helping you with all your car care needs

Hanover, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Hope it is fixed
It took a while to find out was wrong after bringing the car in several times. The car seems to be running well as of now, but the car went for 2 weeks after the previous time in for repairs before it started acting up again. I appreciate everyone's diligence in trying to figure out what was wrong and then applying the fix, although I went without my car for a week. I had to rent a car and total costs for me for repairs and car rental was over $1500.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your  review and feedback. We look forward to helping you with all your car care needs

DF
Dana F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Fast Service
Service was fast

Pasadena, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Recent Service
Oil change and tire rotation went very quickly.

PS
Patricia S.
Crownsville, MD
Recall for Hyundai Santa Fe
Very efficient. Thought it would be a longer visit to get the recall service done. Waiting area was comfy.

Marjorie W.
Catonsville, MD
02/19/2019 Category: Service
My appointment time was honored and work was done immediately.
I was greeted immediately upon my arrival and the work I was there for (oil change, the works) was done in a timely manner based on my appointment time.

Severna Park, MD
Vehicles Service
Recall and vehicle maintenance completed correctly, and fast! Appointments on time. Facility modern and very clean. Staff/Service Writer very courteous, knowledgeable and explained work done.

EO
Elizabeth O.
Catonsville, MD
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Availability of appointments/quick line if need it
able to leave car night before. work completed early. Staff very helpful.

DJ
Darena J.
Severn, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Very Kind
It was raining and I had my son with me. They allowed me to pull up in the garage and when they finished allowed me to get in my car in the garage as well. Very kind, caring and I appreciated it.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai had a glass company replace my windshield. They did not clean up very well leaving adhesive for me to clean up.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your  review and feedback. We look forward to helping you with all your car care needs

Service review
The people are friendly And wait on you want time

Mitchell G.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick lube
Appointments completed in and hour

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Everyone is friendly and very helpful.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Md, MD
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change, in and out quickly.
In and out quickly.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Quick Lane Review
Everything went smoothly
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your review and feedback. We look forward to helping you with all your car care needs

AW
Antoinette W.
Millersville, MD
Job well done
Due to a recall a part on my car had to replaced - the service advisor handled this with professionalism and kept me updated as to the status of my car.

Carolyn M.
Millersville, MD
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Always courteous and efficient!
I am always greeted at or before the time of my appointment. The work required is done quickly and completely. I can always count on Bob Bell Hyundai to live up to their commitment to taking care of whatever needs to be taken care of so that I can then get on with my day. Wonderful service! Thank you!

David L.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
I have special air in my tires but you didn't have the green valve Caps for my car don't you keep them in stock
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

OO
Offiah O.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/11/2019 Category: Service
what is review title?
They met expectations in so many ways.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019