Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

1994 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.8499995/5Overall Rating 3.8499995/5Overall Rating 3.8499995/5rating 3.8499995rating 3.8499995
Overall Rating 1.95/5rating 1.95rating 1.95rating 1.95rating 1.95

CK
Christina K.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great
Always fast,kind
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your review. We value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again.

RN
Robert N.
Clean facility and courteous
Clean facility, great communication work done in a timely fashion.

GP

BW
Beverly W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick Lube Was Quicker Than Quick!
I usually end up having to wait over an hour for my oil change, which is frustrating when I have an appointment. However, I was done in less than 28 minutes! I was very impressed with the service and the manager even found an extra tire valve cap since I had lost one!
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. We value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again.

Pasadena, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Washer Fluid
No washer fluid. Told topped off and was as empty as when I arrived.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

We apologize that your visit was less than a great experience.
We hope you will return and give us another opportunity to do a better job.
Please see our Quick lane manager Bill Blair.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
good service
Everyone was polite and courteous

Bowie, MD
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Overall care
Great service, wait time and friendly professionals.

Karen B.
Sparrows Point, MD
09/14/2018
Does nothing for you
got my used car from Bob Bell on Ritchie Highway end of April paid cash for it!!!! kept telling them something's wrong with the brakes in the back took it back twice they test drive it said nothing's wrong took it back cuz the front bumper on the side of it was loose they try glue on it😠 took it back again and finally it got fixed the right way! Okay I only had the car for 4 months my radio works I can hear it but I have no screen it's all black can't use my backup camera can't use nothing nothing on my screen it's black take it back they say it's over 36,000 miles... it had 37,000 miles when I purchased it so now they want me to pay $1,350 and proceeded to give me a paper because they checked my tires and my brakes my front tires are worn in the middle and my back brakes are in the red!!😠 imagine that!!!!! after taking it back twice and they tell me nothing was wrong with it when I purchased it they got cash for this damn car I think that you owe me breaks a front tire and a new screen this is ridiculous I will never ever go to a Bob Bell ever again!!!!! beware!!!!!!!😢😠😡
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We apologize that your visit was less than a great experience.
After reviewing your repair orders it looks like like the concerns you had were address.
You will be receiving a call from our used car manager sometime today to follow up on any other issues you might be having.

Jeanne B.
Linthicum Heights, MD
Very good service!
Quick, efficient and excellent offer through my Bell Care plan!

BW
Brian W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast, complete service without unnecessary repairs. I've been a customer since I bought a 1996 Elantra. We've owned 7 Hyundai and 6 were purchased through Bob Bell. The odd one was purchased in Texas and we shipped it to Europe. That little Excel survived many trips up and down the Autobahn in Germany, The Netherlands, and Belgium. That car survived so well we shipped it back home in 4 years.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Jeffrey H.
Oxon Hill, MD
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Good job!!!
Good job, great work, excellent service!!!
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Bernice S.
No Fort Myers, FL
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service, Friendly and Helpful Staff
Prompt service was greatly appreciated - All questions answered and explained

Very professional staff at every level of service
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick lane appointment
I really like how someone meets you at the car when you check in and then a representative comes over to you when appointment is finished to discuss the results and recommendations. Also , the waitng area is very nice you can see how things are going with your car through the window.

Pasadena, MD
2002 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Repairs
Friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful.

Mark S.

FS
Franklin S.
Odenton, MD
09/07/2018 Category: Service
fast and accurate service, staff was friendly and helpful
This is our second vehicle with Bob Bell, and we have been pleased with all aspects of our experience.

NP
Ninita P.
Repairs
I have always had wonderful service @ Bob Bells....they consistently provide exceptional and speedy customer service. Once I called in with my problem they were able to just schedule me in that same day. Thank you for your friendly dervice.

Bowie, MD
Fast and Efficient
Got in and out in record time. Everything felt just fine. Customer service can use a more personable approach.

Fast