Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 3.8421053/5Overall Rating 3.8421053/5Overall Rating 3.8421053/5rating 3.8421053rating 3.8421053
Overall Rating 1.89474/5rating 1.89474rating 1.89474rating 1.89474rating 1.89474

Anthony B.
Oakland, MD
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Good People!
They were courteous & friendly. Very helpful and provided prompt service! Jennee Julius is great!

Crofton, MD
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
One thing was disappointed my radio GPS died on me and not covered in the 100 t miles
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Jessica M.
Hanover, MD
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Service is always relatively quick, there's a sweet young man who explains everything that went on with the check up and gives you an update on how your car is doing. Plus snacks and drinks. Great service
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Constance B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The service, the people
Everything went well, they were even able to take me early.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

MN
Mary N.
Odenton, MD
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
I went to quick service for 17,000 mile check. Everyone was pleasant and very helpful. The service was as listed quick. The directions to the quick service lane could be better advertised.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Robert S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Never any problems
They do a GREAT job everytime
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Cathy B.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Clean and comfortable
The Hyundai waiting area was much more comfy then quick lane at this dealer. Was quick and easy.

Christina B.
Severn, MD
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Fair prices and quick service this time
Fair prices and quick service.

Quick Lane

KD
Kandace D.
Columbia, MD
Accommodating and Friendly
In addition to always providing quality and timely service, the staff in the Bob Bell Service Department are always extremely friendly, helpful, and accommodating, especially Sharon.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Crownsville, MD
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Appointment was easy and all was ready on arrival. Service was fast and everything was done as requested.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Staff
They did a good job
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your 5 star review. We look forward to helping you with all your car care needs.

DJ
David J.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
PM service
I appreciated the info this visit. I always have someone pull my filters and recommend replacements on cabin and air filters. But I went ahead and ordered my air filters online and saved about $50 doing so. But this visit I was told what those filters do and why they're important and also how often they should be changed. I also learned that the cabin filter if not changed, the car would smell moldy which it did, I though an animal crawled in there and died. I changed the filter and within 2 days the smell was gone. I couldn't be happier with the added info I received. I will continue to have my services done here for sure!

Dora M.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/07/2018 Category: Service
I'm pleased with the great staff, their professional, efficient, timely service and reasonable prices that has kept my 2006 Sonata running smoothly after almost 13 years.

RO
Roger O.
Laurel, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Visit
Scheduling the appointment was a breeze, they got me in and out and before I knew it I was on my way.

PH
Patricia H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Organized and professional.

Stacey S.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick, reliable service
Bob Bell Hyundai @ Glen Burnie always provides quick, professional and reliable service.
Thank you, Bob Bell Hyundai!!

Robert S.
Severna Park, MD
07/06/2018 Category: Service
I like the quick lane service.
Service was done well and in a timely manner.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for putting your faith in us. We appreciate your review. We look forward to helping you with all your car care needs.