Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 3.8421053/5Overall Rating 3.8421053/5Overall Rating 3.8421053/5rating 3.8421053rating 3.8421053
Overall Rating 1.89474/5rating 1.89474rating 1.89474rating 1.89474rating 1.89474

Barbara S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service all the way around
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and value you as a customer .We look forward to seeing you again.

Hanover, MD
2016 Hyundai Accent
service
good service
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and value you as a customer .We look forward to seeing you again.

James K.
Odenton, MD
Quick lube service
I like the appointment system where you get waited on quickly.

PR
Priscilla R.
Curtis Bay, MD
Great Customer Service
Amber is a excellent representative and overall high quality employee. Thanks, again for all your assistance.

SY
Sara Jane Y.
Glen Burnie, MD
Prompt efficient service
I am enjoying my car and enjoy that service is prompt and efficient.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Millersville, MD
Title
My review
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and value your opinion  .We look forward to seeing you again.

TJ
Tenika J.
Annapolis, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Tenika
Great service as usual. Fast, friendly, and thorough.

Odenton, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Meh
This is by far not the best service I’ve gotten at Bob Bell. It wasn’t busy and it took two hours for an oil change and tire rotation. My tire pressure is off and I’ve had to refill the air several times.
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

We apologize that your visit was less than a great experience.
We strive for excellence and 5 star reviews.

We look forward to your return so that we might have another opportunity to do a better job.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
Service was quick and easy.

DZ
Dennis Z.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
High Pressure Fuel Pump Replacement
Engine light came on A Sunday. Took the car in first thing Monday morning. They got me in and got the car fixed later that afternoon. Their shuttle service even gave me a ride home almost immediately after dropping the car off. Excellent service and friendly service writers.

Cathy B.
Wasn’t so bad!
I thought this would have been an all day event waiting but it turned out pretty good. Although my situation was very minor they followed through with my recall while it was there. The representative that handled my appt was very kind and professional and informative. I hope each visit is as nice as this one was. Thanks Bob Bell Hyundai

Millville, DE
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/17/2018 Category: Service
They were fast and did everything I asked them to do.

Lachele S.
Laurel, MD
Everyone is very professional
My whole family have purchased from you all
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and value you as a customer .We look forward to seeing you again.

Jonathan S.
Jessup, MD
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Never a problem!
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your car. We hope to see you again soon.

Catonsville, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Quick service, stated price and coupon.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Bob Bell for all your car care needs. We here at Bob Bell value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again.

TC
Tyeka C.
Halethorpe, MD
Good Job
Great customer service!
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for allowing Bob Bell the privilege of servicing your car. We are striving for 5 Star reviews. If you have suggestions of improvements we can make, we would value your input.  Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: jwhelan@bobbell.com. My phone number is 410-766-3603 if you prefer a phone conversation. We hope we can exceed your expectations on your next visit.

VS
Victor S.
Severn, MD
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Much Better then the past.
This is the first time I am giving a good review. I've had my car for 3 years now and this is the first time I've been able to get out in less than 3 hours. I really hope this continues.
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

We appreciate your marvelous feedback! It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Regards, Bob Bell Ford Hyundai Team

Glen Burnie, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awsome service
Great service and wounderfull people
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. We value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again.

LP
Larry P.
Mount Airy, MD
Hhhh
Oop
Jessica W. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review and thank you for choosing Bob Bell for all your car care needs. It is with the input of customers like you that we have made big changes in our Quick Lane.

SG
Sheryl G.
Gwynn Oak, MD
05/14/2018 Category: Service
STEPHEN K. from Bob Bell Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review and thank you for choosing Bob Bell for all your car care needs. We here at Bob Bell value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again.