Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SR
Shirley R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change maintenance
No one comes out to greet you when you come into service. You have to cross over a rubber hose for Service door to open. One door has no hose,so I honked my horn and no one manually opened the door. I had to backup and go to the other door and cross over folded up hose. People just kept walking pass and I finally had to call out to a man walking by and ask him where to go.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

We apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory. If you are unhappy and concerned  with your vehicle you may call anytime or reach out  Consumer affairs Hyundai and discuss the matter or meet with a salesman. Thank you for your feedback.

CD
Charles D.
Cumberland, IN
2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/17/2019 Category: Service
ira&eva make this place great
always treated fair &freindly
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for being an amazing and loyal customer to us for all these years! We really appreciate you and your family! Thank you

GA
Geoffrey A.
Beech Grove, IN
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service team fast and friendly
Had to bring my car in for some work covered by my warranty. I wasn't sure if they would need to get me a rental or if it would be completed that afternoon, but I wasn't there nearly as long as I feared. After scheduling a specific time I could make, they were ready for me and I was out of there quickly. The car is great and Indy Hyundai does good work!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! Please let us know of there is anything you need. We appreciate you very much!

Karen B.
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/14/2019 Category: Service
This dealership is MUCH better than the Napleton Hyundai on 96th St. Bob Rohrman was quick with the service, they had a huge visiting/waiting area, with free popcorn and hot coffee, and they cleaned my car inside and out after the service. When I called to make the service appointment, they were fast and easy and I didn't get the run-around or delay like I usually do with Napleton. I will definitely bring my car back for its next scheduled service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you and thank you for your thoughtful words! We will see you on your next visit.

PS
Paul S.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Always feel like a valued customer by the service team.
The service team are great.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/13/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We will see you next visit!

Kristi S.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Smooth operation
Eva and the service are alway on and above standards and I appreciate that they provide updates the entire time.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's a pleasure to see you on every visit!

Joseph H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2019 Category: Service
A place I can trust!
I've been servicing my vehicle here for 8 years now. I love the multi-point inspection provided with the standard oil change. I always know exactly what I need to keep my car running smoothly and never feel pressured. I trust them and will always go back!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you so so much for being an amazing customer!!! We love seeing you!

PH
Patricia H.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Free car washes. Close to home. Friendly staff. Good free popcorn.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey! I hope that next visit we may be able to earn the 5th star! Thank you for being an amazing customer

Christina M.
New Palestine, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Eva and Ira are outstanding.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank youbfor being so understanding. You are hands down a wonderful and delightful customer!! Thanks for being amazing!

Ryan B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department!
Eva and Ira in the Service Department are always AMAZING! They are a huge reason that my family continues to purchase and service our vehicles here!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

We Love, Love Love seeing you and your family!! THank you for being the best customers!!

WB
William B.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Love the service experience I always receive at this location.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank You for the wonderful and kind words we appreciate you!!

GM
Gloria M.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
They are polite ,dependable and efficient.
As above and closeby to my home.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you so much. Your kind words mean the world to us!

Marsha R.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Good place to do business.
Fast friendly service, very professional.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

David H.
Danville, IN
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly
The sales, service and repair staff are always ready to help in any way to make your visit enjoyable and keep your vehicle in top condition
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the terrific survey! We very much appreciate you!

Donita R.
Greenfield, IN
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
I had purchased my pre-owned certified 2017 Hyundai Elantra back in May of this year. While out running errands late Saturday morning, my car wouldn't start for unknown reasons. Called the service department, spoke with Mr. Ira Johnson, always a pleasant and helpful man. Provided him with a brief description of what was going on and let him know I would have the car towed to the dealership. With this happening on a weekend with limited hours in the service department and not knowing how long it would take for the AAA tow service to arrive, Mr. Johnson let me know it would be Monday before they would have the opportunity to take a look at the car, find out what was going on. By Monday afternoon, I had received a phone call back from Mr. Johnson, letting me know that the car had been repaired and that it was covered under warranty. This excellent customer service I had received in the past with my old Hyundai vehicle is what prompted me to shop this dealership exclusively when the time came to purchase a newer vehicle. This dealership has an excellent sales and finance department also. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good, reliable new or pre-owned certified vehicle.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. Definently made IRAs day. We hope we can earn the 5th star on your next visit.  Thank you for being a great customer!

Sheryl W.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Wonderfully thoughtful service!
I don't think anyone really likes having to take their vehicle into be serviced, but at Bob Rohrman Hyundai they really do try and make it very comfortable! They have a closed area for kids and an area with computers that anyone can use, plus coffee and fresh popped-popcorn! And most importantly, they work really hard to get you out of there quickly!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We really enjoy seeing you and appreciate you always being so kind. We will see you on your next visit!

09/18/2019 Category: Service
Never again
It took them a whole month to fix my car and never called with updates . I always had to call them to get information about what was going on. Never got a rental or a loaner the whole time my car was there. Charged me a totally different price then was told when I finally went and picked up the car☹
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

We are very sorry the unsatisfactory visit. The extended warranty company was advised after the number was received  and numerous times when the car was in service and again after repairs were complete. As they did not approve a rental and were responsible for supplying the part. We are so very sorry at any inconvenience this caused. We apologize that communication was lacking.

BF
Barbara F.
Greenfield, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent seevice
Excellent service, friendly environment
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! Always a pleasure seeing you!

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Fixing problem that was not told to fix, but charge
Poor communications
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

We are so sorry to hear about the miscommunication. Inspected your repair order and spoke with the advisor about the conversation.  The third light was replaced free of charge and your passenger side wiring harness for the brake light was the correction per multi point and conversation.. We can call and go into further detail. Very sorry to hear about this .

Jennifer S.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Had a quick turn around with a recall on my car.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you very much for the great survey! Have a wonderful week!