MF
MARIA F.
Duxbury, MA
06/18/2021
I like the people that work out front also the waiting room was comfortable and cool on a very hot day
It took very little time to get my oil change, when i got my car back it was running much better than when I brought it in , Cheryl was very nice, she gave me the AAA member discount, and I was very happy. I’ve already recommended Cape auto to friends and family

NC
NAN C.
Sagamore Beach, MA
06/18/2021
Just an Inspection for a Sticker on New Car..
Usual friendly service.

efficient service
very thorough and good conversation.

GR
GLENN R.
Chrysler 300
06/18/2021
Always Friendly and helpful. They always communicate before doing any extra work. They are truly a family company

Keeping cars safe
Went in for an inspection and needed a larger repair than I expected. They worked with me to keep my car safe. Also, so kind to me throughout every step of my visit.

DONNA H.
Amazing customer service!
We had our truck serviced here & there was a clear understanding as to what needed to be done & how much it would be. Not only did they complete everything ahead of schedule they were so appreciative of the business. I support small business and I support Cape Auto!!!

MARTHA M.
06/17/2021
Always honest and fair pricing
The service department is awesome …. Always inform you if what’s needed and cost . No surprises and very fair pricing

PP
PATRICIA P.
Kia Sportage
Pleasant Ex[perience
My inspection went very smoothly

ST
SADIE T.
Whitman, MA
06/17/2021
Great service, friendly and helpful staff. Thank you!!

AO
ANNE O.
Lincoln MKZ
Great service.
Very courteous and effective staff.

LK
LUCILLE K.
Fast inspection
Inspection time was swift got appointments right away!

DT
DAVID T.
Mazda CX-5
Always Great Service
I have had excellent service with Cape Auto over the past year, using them for our two cars. Attention to detail, very professional, and always friendly and easy to work with.

DONALD W.
Ford Edge
Personal service.
Dave and his Repair Shop make a real effort to fit you into their schedule. Service is friendly, quick and honest.

JAMES C.
Nissan Maxima
06/16/2021
Appt for my inspection sticker
When I arrived for my appointment the service department was ready and waiting. It was wonderfuthank you

06/15/2021
Cape Auto
I booked just a simple inspection on line. They responded via email very quickly. I set up an appointment. When I arrived I was immediately greeted outside welcoming me and I gave him all of my info. They were very pleasant and extremely nice. The customer service I received was wonderful.