ES
ELIA S.
Shelburne Falls, MA
Mazda CX-7
04/09/2020
Honest diamond in the rough.
Very honest and expert mechanics. They will always determine if a repair can be effective and call you first. Mark is an especially honest soul!

JENNIFER G.
Lexus ES 350
04/07/2020
Amazing service and friendly employees!
Mark MacKinnon has always been one of the best people to do business with. He's taken care of all the vehicles in my whole family for over 15 years. We have never had any issues with his services and he's always gone above and beyond to take care of us. He's always very honest and will always give you his best advice in regards to anything concerning your vehicle. On top of all this, he's just a hell of a guy and I always have a good time talking with him! Working with him has given me a lot of peace of mind and has been a very enjoyable experience over the years. I would recommend Cape Auto Repair to anyone!

BD
BRIE D.
Nissan Rogue
04/06/2020
Best experience
I love my Cape Auto team. Got my brakes down today and not matter what I’m doing to my car it’s always in such a timely matter!

DAVID C.
04/02/2020
Honest and professional service!
I always feel that when I pay my bill I’ve received an honest price and quality work. Customer service is central at this repair shop!

STEPHANIE B.
04/02/2020
Down to earth
Mark was grounded and understood my situation. He communicated through his handling my car issue that he is not trying to squeeze out money from me. First time there, so that trust building matters, and makes me feel comfortable going back for future needs.

SR
SHANNON R.
Manomet, MA
04/01/2020
Awsome customer service
My jeep got towed due to not being able to back up. Towed the jeep they had the problem solved with in hours and then got to pick my jeep up less then 24 hours after. They were super friendly and went above and beyond. I will definitely be going here from now on.

ROBERT G.
Cadillac XTS
03/31/2020
Rob G
I was impressed how Cape Auto took the appropriate precautions in these difficult times of a pandemic. They remain professional as always. Onward.

LH
LAUREN H.
Jeep Liberty
03/30/2020
Cape Auto is the BEST!!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I have to say every time my Jeep is in the fritz and I call over to Cape Auto they tell me to bring it on down. Before I know it I’m getting a call with what the problem was and if I want to proceed. Such amazing customer service and craftsmanship with the level of the work they do. They even have a courtesy shuttle if needed. I dropped my Jeep on Sunday (I wasn’t sure it would make it) and left my keys in the key drop. They called by 9-9:30 with the diagnosis and had completed by 2:30!! Amazing!!! Thank you everyone who made that possible! I know I’m usually just talking to Mark but I know there are many more working to make the wheels turn :) thanks again Cape Auto!!!

Yours truly,

One satisfied customer aka Lauren “Sweeney” Hartnett :)

Plympton, MA
Mercury Sable
03/30/2020
Wheel Brake Cylinder
Needed some unexpected brake work done on Friday and these guys picked up/dropped off my car, allowed me to use one of their loaner cars for the day and got my vehicle repaired same day. Great customer service and professional from start to finish..Definetely reccommend these guys as a great local shop

GK
GREGG K.
Nantucket, MA
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/29/2020
My experience
Excellant service in a friendly atmosphere always appreciated

LD
LORI D.
Forestdale, MA
Kia Sorento
03/28/2020
Highly Recommend
📣 SHOUT OUT 📣
I cannot say enough about Herb and his team at Cape Auto Body & Service.

In the midst of everything else going on, my car died! 😩
AAA recommended it be brought to Cape Auto Body, so that’s where it went.
Best decision I could have made!Herb’s team looked it over FOR FREE, and held onto it for over a week at NO CHARGE! 😮

Herb couldn’t have been kinder or more understanding. He kept me reassured, and gave me peace of mind especially during this ever changing and uncertain time.

Unfortunately it had to be towed to the Kia dealership for my warranty to cover the repairs (thank God🙏🏻). Herb never gave me a bill. He said “I’m so glad that you have a place for it to be fixed at no cost to you.” 🤗

I HIGHLY recommend Cape Auto Body. They are an honest and fair business, with impeccable customer service.

THANK YOU to Herb and your professional Team.
✨Miss Lori✨

JASON P.
03/27/2020
Highly recommend
Very friendly and professional even during this challenging time

PF
PATRICIA F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/26/2020
Professional work and commitment to making it a user friendly experience.
They treat each customer as if that person were their most important customer.

DANIEL D.
Toyota Avalon
03/26/2020
Straight shooters
Recently moved to Plymouth, and was in need of a good mechanic. This company came highly recommended from several long time residents. Having had service there now, I can say they are very professional, place is immaculate, they are honest, and run the business as one would expect. Met and exceeded expectations, which is rare in today's world. Another customer that would highly recommend!

CHERYL S.
03/25/2020
Quick and easy
I was overdue for my oil change, cape auto picked up my car, changed the oil. Fixed my brakes and dropped off my car without me having to figure how to handle what to do with my grandsons during this difficult time..