RENEE R.
06/17/2019
Very trustworthy
I always feel comfortable bringing my cars in to be serviced. They go and above and beyond with their service and their pricing is very fair. Thanks Cape Auto for another great experience!!

PM
PEG/GARY M.
06/15/2019
Reliability.
I always feel like I can trust this company.

DANIEL M.
Ram Pickup
06/14/2019
The people first, top notch service second
Service is fast and professional. The people are pleasant to deal with and are knowledgeable. I have used Cape Auto for many years and would recommend them to anyone.

CARLA M.
Nissan Quest
Very friendly.
Everyone there was so polite, I would definitely bring my car back and refer this place to everyone, it's a nice clean friendly environment.

DAVE B.
Great experience
Mark was very helpful and professional as usual.
Always a great experience!

This review is actually by Christine Boe not Dave :)

KK
KIERAN K.
06/13/2019
Really loved that you do rides to the house when the car is being worked on. Shows you go the extra mile (literally) when it comes to good customer service and I appreciated that.

MIKE D.
Nissan Armada
06/13/2019
Thank you to Mark and the team for another seamless transaction, you guys are the best.

LF
LEA F.
Lexus LS 430
Friendly, knowledgeable, professional service
I was surprised that when it was discovered it would take longer than expected, I was allowed to borrow one of your cars to meet an important deadline. Over and above...you have a customer for life.

STAN M.
Duxbury, MA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/13/2019
Professional, cost effective & timely service
A professional, trustworthy and efficient operation. Highly recommended.

KYLIE M.
Jeep Patriot
Great
Everyone is so nice and friendly! I know nothing abut cars, and they take time to help me understand.

Lexus ES 350
Excellent Car Service!
The people that work at Cape Auto are extremely nice and accommodating. I used the complimentary transportation when I dropped off my car. Great service!

SA
SUSAN A.
06/12/2019
Courtesy and attention to detail
Complete satisfaction with Cape Auto’s work.

RICHARD G.
06/12/2019
As usual I was in and out very quickly and everyone was friendly.

GO
GERRY O.
Lincoln MKZ
Front Desk Superb
Herb and Mark at front desk are very helpful and are great ambassadors for Cape Auto.

Cleaning AC
Had The air-conditioning in my car checked out - didn’t think it was running up to par - left my car key but I checked it out for me got it up running tiptop shape it’s nice and cool now - I received shuttle service from my home back to Cape auto - they want me to use the AC extensively for about a week bring it back in for a quick check to make sure nothing is leaking - I know I am one of the many that are driving their reputation ! Great work great service - loyal customer for many years - past and future

CHERYL M.
Jeep Cherokee
Inspection
Great service by great people and less than estimated time!!

BK
BILL K.
Land Rover LR4
The staff
The staff is what makes this place great, the mechanics do a great jobs diagnosing and repairing all our vehicles and the service people are pleasant and accommodating. I’ve been going here for many years and will continue to do so.

EL
EDMOND L.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Good professional service.
Employees on the desk are personable and knowledgeable

GB
GLENN B.
Jeep Wrangler JK
Service was Great !!
Professional and Friendly !!!

Wareham, MA
Volkswagen GTI
Very friendly
Fantastic service, They found out what was wrong with my car.