Latest Review 8 minutes ago

Mercury Grand Marquis
10/24/2020
Great service; do what you say
Customer service people actually provide customer service.
Work on car is done properly and timely.
Cost estimates are always accurate

DK
DAVID K.
Subaru Legacy
10/23/2020
Professional, friendly, prompt, honest, respectful.
Service oriented. You have gained a dependable new regular customer. Thanks again...

GT
GEORGE T.
Jeep Compass
10/23/2020
Excellent Service Every Time!
Always great service! Professional and friendly people to work with!

DANIEL D.
Toyota Avalon
Super Service
If you want superior service, quality work, and reasonable prices, you need to consider Cape Auto. Very pleased to have them as my mechanic!

JAMES H.
10/23/2020
Cape Auto always does a nice job
Long time customer - they are my go-to shop for auto repairs.

KW
KARI W.
Ford Expedition
Excellent!
Brought my car in for new brakes, an inspection sticker and to check out a few other problems. They were honest with the “few other problems” and told me it wasn’t worth the money to fix them. They did all the other work in a timely and professional manner. Highly recommend Cape Auto.

MARIANNE W.
Doing Well Despite Covid
Things took a lot longer because they had to keep going in and out the building for my inspection, but they're doing the best they can.

Jeep Patriot
Convenient to my home.
Staff courteous. Kept me informed as to what test they would be doing on my vehicle. Called me and told me what was wrong and what needed to be done. I would bring my vehicle there again!

DAN S.
Honda Accord Coupe
Friendly service
Friendly service. Vehicle inspection was on time.

Honda Accord Sedan
10/22/2020
All went well, efficiently and on time.

LINDA M.
Kingston, MA
Very professional
I think Cape Auto is very professional in their services. I will definitely be bringing my car back to them for future service.

MIKE D.
Trust is worth everything
I can’t say enough about how nice it is to know that I can trust Cape Auto when servicing our vehicles. I never have to question anything. They are looking out for me every step of the way, their pricing is more than fair and the experience is always a pleasure.

Friendly and competent
I have been bringing my car to Cape Auto since moving to Plymouth 13 years ago. The owners and employees are friendly, have a sense of humor and competent.

JOHN F.
Cadillac CTS
Honesty
On time service

JACQUELINE M.
10/21/2020
Car Inspection
The gentlemen at Cape Auto were very welcoming ,on time and extremely efficient .
I would highly recommend Cape Auto.