Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KO
KEVIN O.
Quick Service Needed
Coldest morning of the year so far and tire valve snapped off. Called AAA and with a quick trip to Cape Auto I was on the road to an appointment within the hour in one of their free loaner cars. Later the same day, the valve was replaced and car was all set. Great experience with Danielle, Herb and Mark.

Kingston, MA
Ram 1500
11/13/2019
The service is wonderful.
Everyone there is professional, friendly and very accommodating.

RV
ROBERT V.
Oil change and more
Went in for an oil change but with an old car, other things happen. Danielle has a really nice way of delivering bad news. Probably
Time to retire my car. Oh well. I was going to get a new car in the spring.looks like my timetable has been moved up

GM
GARY M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
2012 Mini issue
Herb correctly assessed the likely problem and was spot on. I knew the cost of the fix before I came in so there was zero surprise. Giving me a loaner helped manage a bad day but next time I would like the Jag.
Thanks!

MAUREEN G.
Emergency Brake Repair
I asked for an appointment online. They took me in the next morning. They were courteous and professional.

Subaru Legacy
Professional Auto Repair
My initial request was handled quickly and professionally.
I was treated with respect and all of my questions were answered completely and patiently.
My repairs were completed in a timely manner.

11/12/2019
i realized I was past due on my oil change. Called and got in same day! Great service and always always with a smile

AC
ANDREA C.
Toyota Sequoia
11/12/2019
Love Cape Auto! Staff is always friendly and efficient!

Mercury Mountaineer
11/11/2019
Prompt service great communication
I wish the receptionist was more welcoming. Ask our name and didn’t speak again until she asked reason we were there and again when she asked for keys.

SUSAN C.
Audi Q7
11/11/2019
Always five star service
Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Always great service and friendly comfortable atmosphere.

Volvo C70
11/10/2019
Inspection
Excellent and fast service! Even when busy!

LH
LINDA H.
11/08/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
Car was in for 45K oil change/tire rotation and break check. Regular simple service visit but always greeted professionally, offered a ride and given mechanical follow up information that is easy to understand. Appreciate excellent customer service at every visit.

BL
BEATRICE L.
Taunton, MA
Lexus GX 460
11/08/2019
Excellent Place
Cape Auto is in my opinion one of the best places to take your vehicle for services. The staff is accommodating and friendly. The prices are fair and they don't push un-neccessay services on you. Thanks Cape Auto.

Sagamore Beach, MA
Fast ,honest, efficient!
Cape auto has serviced many cars for our family for over 10 years. They explain in detail what repairs are necessary, guarantee their work, and remind me when my car is due for an oil change!

PB
PATRICIA B.
Hyundai SONATA
Great customer service.
Very quick to let me know what was a problem in getting my inspection sticker. And recommended a great place to have my Fl tinting removed n replaced. I probably wouldn't have known that my front plate was gone if Zack hadn't let me know so quickly when I went back to try again. I was able to get plate permit at registry n got back in time to finally get my sticker. 👍Thanks!

JOSEPH M.
Mazda CX-9
Outstanding and professional

KATHY B.
Jeep Liberty
Professional & courteous
We always get great service and they are very attentive to our needs. Mark is a super person and always makes sure we are satisfied with their work.

SUE C.
Honda Crosstour
inspection
Close by, never feel they are dishonest. Fast and knowledgeable

NL
NICOLE L.
11/06/2019
So helpful in a pinch!!
Finding trustworthy car shops is often terrifying. When I noticed my car starting to overheat on my way to Plymouth I wasn’t sure what I was going to do. The person I was meeting suggested stopping by this shop because they were good people. I knew a few other people who had used them and liked them so I took a chance. It was towards the end of their day, they looked at it right away. Turned out it was the radiator and my car shouldn’t be on the road. I needed to get to work so they offered to give me a loaner car and it would be fixed the next day. I was amazed. Everything went great, I didn’t miss a step, and I really feel like they were honest people. Everyone I dealt with was really nice. Thank you for being trustworthy. I’ll definitely use them again!

Toyota Tundra
11/06/2019
I dropped my car off and they took care of all the issues and had it ready on time as promised!