Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5rating 4.44762
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

WP
William P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Best personnel in the car selling and service department business
Glenn Stinchcomb is the best, very open to any inputs and keeps you abreast of the status of your car while under going repair. Jeff Robinson is the only sales associate I would buy a new car from. These are two of the best.

EL
Elisabeth L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for your prompt attention to having my car repaired.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey! We appreciate all of our customers and always want them to have a great experience! Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

excellent experience
another excellent experience at the Hyundai dealership. Great staff and service
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, we strive hard to give excellent service to all of our customers. Thank you so much for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

EJ
Emily J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/18/2019 Category: Service
good
your people make it great
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks for doing the survey, thank you for the 5 Stars we work hard each day to give 5 Star Service.
Thanks

Dion W.
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service and people are top notch.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey and thank you for the kind words. We appreciate all of our customers and want to always give them Great Service.
Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer

Donald W.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Reliable service after purchasing a Hyundai
We have purchased Sonatas, Elantras, and Tuscons from Capitol Hyundai. Their service department is truly outstanding. Craig and Bob are usually the service personnel that I deal with and both are outstanding in every way. During this trip, Craig took care of ordering a part and took care of a recall item at the same time.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/17/2019

Dear valued customer, Thank you for the kind words of encouragement for my staff. We strive to provide an excellent experience every visit and want to make you feel at home with us. Please feel free to call if you have a question or would like to set up an appointment.

DN
Donald N.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and Professional Service!!
Set appointment online. The Service Department was ready with my information and ready to provide exactly what I asked for, even though I was over an hour early.
Very Impressed!
All work completed exactly as I had hoped for a few dollars less than expected.
Will Continue coming back!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/16/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. I am glad to hear my service team made a great impression during your recent service visit for an oil change and tire rotation. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Scott Schodorf
334-279-6555 ext 2270

GV
Gregory V.
Randolph, AL
Wait time
Wait time while waiting in line was unacceptable. It took at least 20 mins. The service man stated my car should be ready in an hour. It took over 2
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/16/2019

Dear valued customer, I apologize for the extended wait time in the service lane during check in and in service. During your visit, your vehicle required 2 open campaigns to be performed and an A/C system inspection requiring a road test. If the total time to inspect and repair your vehicle was excessive, it should have been communicated to you. Most A/C inspections and/or repairs usually take longer than 2 hours to perform. Please give me a call directly if you have another issue with your vehicles A/C blower becoming inoperative.

Auburn, AL
Not going to do that
Not going to do that. It angers me that yo ask. It almost drives my business away.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/15/2019

Dear valued customer, i want to thank you for the five star rating. I would like to talk with you about the comment left on the survey. The phone number listed on repair order does not have a voice mail set up. feel free to call me if you have any questions or want to discuss further. Thank you again for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs.

YW
Yvette W.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Lack of Acknowledging your customer
Poor customer service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/15/2019

Dear valued customer, I want to apologize for my service teams actions during your recent visit. My service team works very hard and we do get complacent. It is not our intention to forget anyone or not acknowledge our customer. It is not good business. We will do better. Thank you for being our customer.
Feel free to call me if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.

Wetumpka, AL
08/14/2019 Category: Service
When you drop off your car you should be able to go straight to the cashier and pick up your car and not have to go back to the write up area where they are busy and have to wait when I could have checked out with the cashier and been done before a service writer was available.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/15/2019

Dear valued customer, I want to thank you for feed back on your recent service visit. It is not our intention to make our customers have an excessive wait time to check out. Our policy is to have your service advisor go over the paperwork with you, explaining the service or repairs performed, and to be available to answer any questions you might have about your repair.  Unfortunately, most customers will pick up there vehicle they have dropped off for repair, at the end of the day. If you have any questions or would like to discuss more in depth, feel free to call me. Again, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs.

CT
Charmyn T.
2014 Hyundai Equus
08/14/2019 Category: Service
this place is average
if you know exactly what you need then this is the place to go.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/14/2019

Dear valued customer, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service you received at Capitol Hyundai on your Equus. I called and left a message for you to call and discuss the concern you have and any possible options we can come to an agreement on to remedy your concern.  If there is something we missed or need to correct, we will make efforts to rectify the problem.

334-279-6555 ext 2270

GG
Gordon G.
La Jolla, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
capital hyunadi
Poor communication; questionable competence
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/14/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving our service team the review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs. Tell your family and friends we thank them too.

friendly
Very nice and friendly employees. Very helpful too.
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/14/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving our service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs. Tell your family and friends we thank them too.

Outstanding service
The sales staff as well as the service providers show excellent product knowledge and service.

Michael W.
Best service ever
Best service ever. Was treated amazing!

TR
Tricia R.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
They where ok, short staff.
The wait time was 2 hrs for and oil change.

Sherry S.
Clanton, AL
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Good service and organization. Everyone very helpful!

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. I have all my routine service done there.
Excellent service. I was able to get an appointment right away.